Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

Should be thrown out considering statue of limitations, and Wade should be charged with perjury considering he was under oath during the criminal investigation and said nothing happened.

It's all about money. Anyone with a brain can see this. Why is this still going on? Michael's been dead for 14 years later and cannot defend himself. Betcha if he was still alive, this shit hasn't happened or would be happening.

Is there a source for this other than TMZ?
If true, this is a great way to kill my high I've been having over the last few days... fuck.

Here we go again...... FFS!!!

The Estate better win this because if they don't, Michael will be guilty in the eyes of the public.

His legacy will be over , movie cancelled etc and he will be known as a convicted peadophile in the eyes of many.

This is serious serious stuff folks

He already said Michael never did or tried anything sexual with him so what else is he looking to gain?
He may have denied any abuse during 2005 trial but 2019 and he's singing like a canary about all the trauma he and Safechuck have endured.

I won't lie, I'm very worried about this potential trial. You can butter it up anyway you like but if they win - MJ is guilty

Let's hope this is dismissed quickly

Maybe three potential outcomes here.

1) Estate lose. Total cancellation of MJ.

2) Estate win. Tipping point for the clearing of MJ's name all the way back to 1993.

3) Estate win. But question marks remain over MJ and young boys.

I'll take option #2.

2) Estate win. Tipping point for the clearing of MJ's name all the way back to 1993.

I'll take option #2.
It will most likely be option 3. Estate wins but people who want to believe he is guilty will always believe that.

Is this true or it just TMZ reporting it?They are a bunch of scumbags so I don’t trust them. And how convenient is it for this news to come out around June 25.

I'll take option #2.

I (and most fans) would hope for #2

But reality is it will be #3 --> as soon as the case was settled out of court in 1993 in can be no difference. Those who coubt will always doubt.
And the media will forver call him nicknames and mention the allegations. So sad.

The last thing his legacy needs is more scandalous "revelations" plastered all over the media, of all the secret rooms he allegedly had, and shady retellings of sleep overs by people with dubious and selective memories. Hopefully the Estate has learned from history in that it cannot afford to settle with an accuser and hope it all goes away, and at the same time, they cannot afford a long trial that leads to anything but a clear and decisive victory.

I am going to be honest, my belief in Michael's innocence has wavered at different times. I've never really been able to get my head around this compulsion to be around kids. It may simply be because I don't overly like, nor want to have kids. But the bedroom sleepovers absolutely should have ended with the first accusation and should never have even led that far. But regardless, I tell you of my wavering belief to tell you how strong my belief in his innocence is now after my own research. Victims don't need to lie, and Wade, Jimmy, Jordy's dad and Gavin have been caught in enough to say their claims have absolutely no basis in reality. FBI investigated him for 13 years and came up with nothing. Every claim against him has fallen apart and been shown unequivocally to be a money grab to anyone who cares to actually do the research. If Michael were guilty of anything against children, a solid case, unfettered with lies would have emerged by now - but it hasn't. All we have is revised memories taking place at the precise moment both losers in Safechuck and Robson go bankrupt. Funny that!

I will be fighting for Mikes innocence wherever the opportunity arises. I believe this will be thrown out of court, and when it happens, many people who suspect Michael is innocent will be vindicated. And to be honest, I think most people believe he is. Otherwise I just don't think you'd be hearing Michael Jackson music literally everywhere.

First of all, isn't this for Trials and Tribulations?

But anyway. It is fine that this will happen. MJ is not guilty of a crime and he will not be found guilty. MJs legal proceedings expect to prevail, there's nothing else to be said. It was already dismissed so now just beat the allegations.

I'll take option #2.
I may sound pessimistic,but what are the odds of #1 happening?

FBI investigated him for 13 years [...]
There were two separate phases when different sections within the FBI provided assistance to the DA's investigation. One for 1993 - 1994 and a second one for 2004 - 2005. They didn't investigate Michael continuously for 13 years or 16 years as claimed in Jermaine's book or even for 10 years which is what many people seem to believe.

Is this true or it just TMZ reporting it?[...]
The Daily Mail online has a piece on it but their source is TMZ. That said, the detail about the California Court of Appeal overturning the decision of the Los Angeles court does sound legit. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Can’t say I’m surprised even in death some people will never find peace. Each new step is a step closer towards cancellation. If this goes forward everything that was planned for the next couple of years will be put on ice, maybe indefinitely.
I think it is about time for me to let it go. I have my own set of problems to solve, time to move on.

You can't win, you can't break even
And you can't get out of the game
People keep sayin' things are gonna change
But they look just like, they're stayin' the same

There were two separate phases when different sections within the FBI provided assistance to the DA's investigation. One for 1993 - 1994 and a second one for 2004 - 2005. They didn't investigate Michael continuously for 13 years or 16 years as claimed in Jermaine's book or even for 10 years which is what many people seem to believe. […]
True. But on the other hand, he was under surveillance ever since the first allegation. That’s the awful thing about these kind of affairs, you just need to plant a seed.

First of all, isn't this for Trials and Tribulations?

But anyway. It is fine that this will happen. MJ is not guilty of a crime and he will not be found guilty. MJs legal proceedings expect to prevail, there's nothing else to be said. It was already dismissed so now just beat the allegations.
This is a news article so it's in the appropriate section of the forum.

What makes you so certain that the estate will win? What if the unthinkable happens and they don't?

It's over for MJ's already tainted legacy. Any potential small win that these fools get will be considered as a guilty verdict.

True. But on the other hand, he was under surveillance ever since the first allegation.
But was he? They tapped his phones? They hacked his computers? I've never seen any statements that his house was under surveillance. I've seen people assuming that it happened, I just haven't seen anything to support the idea. I haven't researched this in detail, I'm no expert, let me be clear. I probably know as much - or as little - as the next person. But I see this idea being floated regularly but have never come across anything to support it. What am I missing?

That’s the awful thing about these kind of affairs, you just need to plant a seed.
This is the awful truth, isn't it? Those seeds, they just grow and grow.

This is a news article so it's in the appropriate section of the forum.

What makes you so certain that the estate will win? What if the unthinkable happens and they don't?

It's over for MJ's already tainted legacy. Any potential small win that these fools get will be considered as a guilty verdict.
Because Michael Jackson is innocent.

But was he? They tapped his phones? They hacked his computers? I've never seen any statements that his house was under surveillance. I've seen people assuming that it happened, I just haven't seen anything to support the idea. I haven't researched this in detail, I'm no expert, let me be clear. I probably know as much - or as little - as the next person. But I see this idea being floated regularly but have never come across anything to support it. What am I missing?

This is the awful truth, isn't it? Those seeds, they just grow and grow.
Oh, I merely meant: in general. People. Media. Sorry for being unclear.

Back