Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

This is a news article so it's in the appropriate section of the forum. […]
“Trials and Tribulations: A dedicated forum for all news - happenings - facts and discussion pertaining to the trials and tribulations of Michael Jackson and his Estate.”

Seems to belong there, does it not?

I find it hard to believe Wade could win given the countless discrepancies in his stories that he has already shared with the world on Leaving Neverland. He's shown the world his case, the plot holes have been found. He wont be able to shore them up without some sort of brand new memories that patch over those holes. I think he's kidding himself, really. A last ditch attempt at some money, probably hoping the Estate will pay him off as to not taint potential ticket sales of the upcoming biopic. Here are some facts that stand in the way of Wade winning the case:

1) his story has already been seen on Leaving Neverland and the case against it has already been set
2) He has to prove Michael molested him
3) He has to prove the Estate is liable for Michael's actions (which we know he didnt commit)
4) Wade Robson himself - the preexisting perjuries and changing stories

2) He has to prove Michael molested him [...]
But it's a civil case and the burden of proof is much lower than in a criminal case. I have no idea why. Don't know how it works. But the burden of proof is definitely lower. Something to do with the volume of evidence, IIRC. Plus, the case might be heard by a judge alone, not a jury. I have no idea if either side benefits from that.

"TMZ report explained: Normally, the tentative ruling is sent to the attorneys a day or two before it is made public. More than likely Finaldi leaked to TMZ. Tentative rulings can be changed. Oral arguments will take place on July 26. Estate will argue why this ruling is wrong. Final ruling will come out later. A few weeks to a month probably. If the final ruling is the same as the tentative, more than likely the Estate will appeal to the Supreme Court. SC only hears 5% of the cases submitted, so it's a long shot.If SC hears the case, and rules for the Estate, it's over. Wade loses. If the SC rules for Wade, it goes back to the lower court for trial.If the SC refuses to hear the case, the case will go back to the lower court for trial. If the case goes to trial, we're looking at some serious time before it happens. Possibly some time next year."

“Trials and Tribulations: A dedicated forum for all news - happenings - facts and discussion pertaining to the trials and tribulations of Michael Jackson and his Estate.”

Seems to belong there, does it not?
@Hiker can you do this

It is really unbelieveable when a trial will happen. Reading the court-papers eyeryone can see the bullshit.

I agree there are many plot holes in his story, but that doesn't mean something didn't happen.
The level of proof needed in a criminal cause is much lower. It will probably be difficult finding jurors who haven't already made up their minds. Sometimes these cases get swayed by a personal experience of a juror and they ignore concrete evidence in exchange for feelings.
I think to find someone guilty in a civil case it just has to be plausible/likely that it happened.
That's why you sometimes hear about 100 million dollar rulings. I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, but I question many things.
Hanging out with children just doesn't make sense to me. Even hanging out with young adults would be weird.
He claimed it was because he missed out on his childhood.
That might be true, but I'm unsure that explains things. Does anyone know if Michael saw a therapist regularly?
I ask because we've haven't heard from them.
I think we'd all agree that his behaviors should have been studied and talked out with professionals.
The plastic surgery, depression, ptsd, obsession with collecting things, and the relationships with children.
He was obviously struggling with a variety of things for years.
No excuse in the world should make sleeping in a bedroom with other peoples children OK. Doesn't matter if it's 100% platonic.
He shouldn't have even been speaking with them on the phone. I've read interviews where he'd spend the entire day talking to kids on the phone. That's weird to me.....
Could Wade and others be lying? Sure.... But so much time has passed... Memories change. A victim can't remember traumatic situations accurately decades years later. That would be difficult for someone without the trauma.
Like try and recall your childhood. You only have short glimmers of experiences. Like instead of remembering an entire birthday party, you only remember the cake or gift. Can you remember just an average day? What about a vacation? Probably very little huh?
When sexual trauma happens, victims often fill in memory gaps to come to terms with things. It's like solving a puzzle. Pieces are missing. For the mind to come to terms with trauma it sometimes fills in gaps that aren't always accurate. It's also easy for others to influence your memory. It's possible Wade and others recall things happening that never happened simply because of questions, conversations, or drawing conclusions. Also please keep in mind that predators often drug their victims. I feel like that's missed on a lot of people. Drugging happens in most cases like this.
I think the statistic is pretty high that like 1 out of 5 people will have their food or drink spiked/poisoned at some point throughout their life.
Many of those people probably aren't aware it happened. I think the statistics also say at least 1 out of 10 people will be sexually assaulted or raped sometime throughout their life. The number is lower among men, but that's because men don't report it as often.
Some of these drugs erase the memory or make it more difficult to recall.
For instance, something like a roofie can make a victim forget an entire day. Sometimes up to 48hrs.
Because of this, a victim could wake up completely oblivious that anything happened. Especially if they weren't raped. For instance, if a victim is molested/penetrated in a way that doesn't cause pain nothing would appear off when they awoke. There wouldn't be evidence unless a drug screen was done. In these cases, that was never done.
Sometimes victims aren't aware of the abuse until years later. Like a kid probably isn't going to realize they are being drugged. That doesn't mean something didn't happen. The victim just had no idea anything was wrong so they didn't pay attention to certain things. In the moment, a victim can accept behavior as loving and caring, but years later interpret it differently. This is because our knowledge of the real world changes. Our understanding of right and wrong changes. Certain things can trigger memories that weren't registered as off/weird at the time.
If someone doesn't know the signs of being victimized in their sleep would they register they were? If they were drugged just enough to sleep through the night would they realize anything happened? Would they register pain with anything other than normal? I myself was victimized as a child. For years, my neighbor gave me sodas that caused me to pass out. It took me years to realize what was going on. Due to so much time passing and drugs likely involved I'll never know exactly what happened. Not knowing haunts me.
I could give you a detailed account of my memories, but I'm sure they are flawed. Times, dates, and specifics would be off. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I know it happened. It's why I feel for every victim. If Wade and others are truly victims I'm really sorry they went through that. Everyone involved should be in prison. It's soul crushing. I'm not saying Michael is guilty. None of us will ever know.
I have to agree with all of that.

I love Michael Jackson, he's been a hero of mine for two decades now but his relationship with children, regardless of how innocent it may be, is completely unacceptable behaviour for an adult male.

We shouldn't have to put up with this shit as fans, his incredible legendary work is forever tainted due to these disgusting allegations and trials.

I do not care how much he loved children, he should have been advised to stop associating himself with kids , it was not good for his image at all. Unfortunately MJ was pretty stubborn in that regard.

This case better be thrown out, I'm sick to death of child molestation associated with MJ

i...Honestly ....
WADE ...on behalf of michaels mother. and his children and for all michael's fans sanity ....please can you... please stop ..please can you ? can you stop these lies. who's making you do this ?why would you do this ??
Just remember today where you were wade. were you not travelling with M when he took you and a few others on his world tour ? We saw ya, you were his friend . In those hotels looking out at us all. Happy to be there. You were his friend and you cant do that to him. Don't. and stop the filthy lies.

Last edited:

i...Honestly ....
WADE ...on behalf of michaels mother. and his children and for all michaels fans sanity ....please can you... please stop ..please can you ? can you stop these lies. who's making you do this ?why would you do this ??
He wants money.

:mad:

"The Cout of Appeal's tentative ruling, however, takes the other side of that argument. In fact, per a separate report on the latest development from the Los Angeles Times, Robson’s case could be combined into a single trial alongside a similar but separate case from James Safechuck, who has also accused Jackson of abuse."

Dangerous Tour started today ...27th June 1992.
Wade you were on that tour with Mac and Brett..

if this was true Wade you would have sued Michael, and sided with Jordan Chandler back when he did.
BUT YOU DIDN'T. Again, when
Gavin did this ...You should have sided then . But you didn't. You did it when m was no longer on the telephone.. ...no longer in the picture..
So, . Your actions and timings ....makes you ...really..really .....awfully transparent.

Last edited:
Do you think this is one of the reasons why the estate is trying to sell a part of his catalogue?

It's good for business and many artists are doing it but the timing is a bit suspicious. If MJ were to lose its game over and everything will be cancelled.

I wish i could have been one of those kids that could've accompanied him ,Brett and Mac on that tour. I would never sold m out down the river.
Be MJ alive or gone.

Last edited:
Here we go again...... FFS!!!

The Estate better win this because if they don't, Michael will be guilty in the eyes of the public.

His legacy will be over , movie cancelled etc and he will be known as a convicted peadophile in the eyes of many.

This is serious serious stuff folks
He wants us wiped out too. he is not happy with Michael gone. He wants to theoretically speaking , kill us too.

and john please protect the fans from this monster. we (most ) are scared. you are a rock n roll lawyer so, you have the tools to do it.

And it is kicking off. It is prime time news on Belgian tv. Here we go.

I feel anger towards Michael for allowing himself to be caught up in this type of ridiculous disgusting scandal.

He should have known better. I'm hurting for him also because of how wonderfully gifted he was and the massive positive impact he had on the world.

It's not fair , he's been gone 14 years, yet the child molestation accusations have stuck with him.

The estate cannot settle, they must win this case. Anything other than an estate win and it's over for MJ.

starting all over again. All for money. F...stupid shithead. Im sick to my stomach.

I do not care how much he loved children, he should have been advised to stop associating himself with kids , it was not good for his image at all.
After a certain point he did, except at that point, he was a Father. He had his own kids and his focus changed. And he cared about his kids. We saw, and heard, exactly how he treated them, exactly how he was with them, and it was entirely innocent, nothing but. Why would it have been any different earlier, before then?

And more generally, because this is not directed at just @BuffaloBill87, why is it so hard to believe that dealing with children (and their families, also, stop assuming MJ favored cornering children in a suspicious way, where in most accounts he did not and never really was alone with a kid like that) is in any way in the same context as being alone with someone romantically? There's multiple accounts of MJ having liaisons with women, and also men, but the evidence is pretty substantial MJ was straight. Mostly because he said so. Why don't people just believe the guy was attracted to women, liked women, and most importantly, just told the truth? Just because he changed his appearance and downplayed it? His appearance changed on him, it wasn't in his control and he didn't have to talk about it. So he wasn't lying like that. So there's no point to saying he'd lie about something far more important, like his conduct. I guess it's different because I just know where MJ came from, and understand parts of his life nobody else does. It's a shame that it all got so jumbled up.

As it is, the Estate wanted this trial, they are confident. It wouldn't have benefited anybody for this to stay inconclusive. This will force it to make or break. And if you're still upset that people will call MJ names after this, well, you just need thicker skin maybe. Go stan an artist who never says anything bad about, if they even exist. Chris Brown fans stay thriving and he ain't even beat the allegations. Just drop the cynicism, life is so miserable like this. Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.

I know guys its all for cash but i wanted to ...reach out ..cos if he is reading this , i want to be like M and i wanna forgive wade. i want him to stop being devilish , and if he himself is in some kind of threat or trouble you know. to come to our side , on the good side. . Michael taught us values.
I want to look at it with empathy, just in case he himself is under threat- but its so hard not to be angry, or afraid.

This will set us back years with a trial. I’m sure the Biopic will be canceled. No one will touch MJ with a 10 foot pole for promotion and support. It gets hard to stick around, this shit has been going on forever. Estate what ever you do DO NOT SETTLE the case. I’m tired 🥱

After a certain point he did, except at that point, he was a Father. He had his own kids and his focus changed. And he cared about his kids. We saw, and heard, exactly how he treated them, exactly how he was with them, and it was entirely innocent, nothing but. Why would it have been any different earlier, before then?

And more generally, because this is not directed at just @BuffaloBill87, why is it so hard to believe that dealing with children (and their families, also, stop assuming MJ favored cornering children in a suspicious way, where in most accounts he did not and never really was alone with a kid like that) is in any way in the same context as being alone with someone romantically? There's multiple accounts of MJ having liaisons with women, and also men, but the evidence is pretty substantial MJ was straight. Mostly because he said so. Why don't people just believe the guy was attracted to women, liked women, and most importantly, just told the truth? Just because he changed his appearance and downplayed it? His appearance changed on him, it wasn't in his control and he didn't have to talk about it. So he wasn't lying like that. So there's no point to saying he'd lie about something far more important, like his conduct. I guess it's different because I just know where MJ came from, and understand parts of his life nobody else does. It's a shame that it all got so jumbled up.

As it is, the Estate wanted this trial, they are confident. It wouldn't have benefited anybody for this to stay inconclusive. This will force it to make or break. And if you're still upset that people will call MJ names after this, well, you just need thicker skin maybe. Go stan an artist who never says anything bad about, if they even exist. Chris Brown fans stay thriving and he ain't even beat the allegations. Just drop the cynicism, life is so miserable like this. Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.
Even when he had kids of his own there was still other children hanging around.

Arvizo for example, it doesn't sit with me , as much as I want to believe all is well, I just don't know what to think.

I just re-watched the scene in the Bashir interview with MJ and Gavin holding hands and Gavin looks all in love - it's shocking stuff.

It looked bad in 2003 when it aired but ,20 years on and wtf was MJ thinking.

I just fear that there's only so many more of these allegations that come to light before one actually gets accepted.

Back