Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

oh i hope james and wade lose!
I believe they will . And if anyone need a support thread we have one right here in michael's forum.

Last edited:
@andjustice4some

"The attorneys who represent MJ's companies have filed a challenge to the judge who was supposed to oversee the Robson case. It was approved and now both Robson and Safechuck will have Judge Michael E. Whitaker, for now."

GB5iKw4bEAIf5na

GB5iFihbEAAC6s3

"To begin preparing for trial, both sides engage in discovery . This is the formal process of exchanging information between the parties about the witnesses and evidence they ll present at trial.

Discovery enables the parties to know before the trial begins what evidence may be presented. It s designed to prevent "trial by ambush," where one side doesn t learn of the other side s evidence or witnesses until the trial, when there s no time to obtain answering evidence.

One of the most common methods of discovery is to take depositions. A deposition is an out-of-court statement given under oath by any person involved in the case. It is to be used at trial or in preparation for trial. It may be in the form of a written transcript, a videotape, or both. In most states, either of the parties may take the deposition of the other party, or of any other witness. Both sides have the right to be present during oral depositions."

Did you know...?

June 2013. Wade Robson sues the MJ Estate over CSA allegations. His lawyer? Henry Gradstein.

October 2013. Quincy Jones sues the MJ Estate over music royalties. His lawyer? Henry Gradstein.

Just so you know, Quincy Jones hired Wade Robson's lawyer.

Yes we know at the time Quincy sued the Estate. Not a coincidence and one of the many shady things Quincy did and said in the last 12-14 years.

? I’m not talking about Jermaine (the story though is not much of

I'm inclined to believe her because Jermaine was not behaving like a moral person. It's pretty awkward though.
Yes just think with the bio coming, this is just not great, yeah think he wasn't the best in relationships seems like he was very conceited not sure about this accusation though

I heard something about a list of names to be revealed regarding Epstein. If Michael is on these lists…

I heard something about a list of names to be revealed regarding Epstein. If Michael is on these lists…
From what i've seen he has never been mentioned, only once a contact named MJ attorney or something. But that could have been fakes, so well see.

But if Michael is not on these lists and all the actual pervs are named, thats a huge dub for Michael and us as fans.
People should see MJ was the scapegoat for the elites!

Also just because some people are on these lists doesnt mean they were a part of it all, but possibly knew about it, so keep that in mind.

It's a list of 150 people, that includes Bill clincton who isn't connected with anything suspicious according to reports, will Oprah be on it?

This list means nothing to be real. If you met Hitler before the war, what would that make you?

I'll go more into depth if people want but I think people get the point.

This list means nothing to be real. If you met Hitler before the war, what would that make you?

I'll go more into depth if people want but I think people get the point.
You obviously know that is not how the media will deal with such possible information. I can see the headlines already…

You obviously know that is not how the media will deal with such possible information. I can see the headlines already…
I actually think the media is going to downplay this list due to the influence of the people on the list (but that is a bit of a conspiracy thought).
Its not going to be the same like they did for Michael because he was clearly targeted.

I do think most people on the internet will jump to conclusions way to quickly (ironically what they also did to MJ) and will hate on all people on this list who might actually be innocent and didnt take part in the whole s*x trafficing and other criminal activities.

I actually think the media is going to downplay this list due to the influence of the people on the list (but that is a bit of a conspiracy thought).
Its not going to be the same like they did for Michael because he was clearly targeted.

I do think most people on the internet will jump to conclusions way to quickly (ironically what they also did to MJ) and will hate on all people on this list who might actually be innocent and didnt take part in the whole s*x trafficing and other criminal activities.

I agree with the conspiracy thought

Great I see Michaels name and pictures used in press articles related to Epstein..
Im getting sick of this shit...

Back