Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

i know Michael is innocent but i feel like they will lose somehow. And MJ will be cancel for something he didn't do
Well, even if they lose - and that's a big if - I seriously doubt that MJ will be cancelled, especially since this is a civil trial. "They" tried to cancel MJ when LN came out, and it was not only minor, but also temporary. From what I heard, only a handful of radio stations everywhere stopped playing his music but most, if not all, brought it back on rotation. I know my local stations didn't remove MJ's music.

I understand the fear. I had that fear when LN came out, but I think the odds of MJ ever being cancelled regardless of the outcome of the trial are very tiny.

Well, even if they lose - and that's a big if - I seriously doubt that MJ will be cancelled, especially since this is a civil trial. "They" tried to cancel MJ when LN came out, and it was not only minor, but also temporary. From what I heard, only a handful of radio stations everywhere stopped playing his music but most, if not all, brought it back on rotation. I know my local stations didn't remove MJ's music.

I understand the fear. I had that fear when LN came out, but I think the odds of MJ ever being cancelled regardless of the outcome of the trial are very tiny.
In the event they lose we'll have bigger ramifications, as everything they're asking for will lead to the collapse of any private engagement and lead to a complete free for all allegations marathon across America.

GF2rlyUaMAAAQXW
This is really a big good news.

While it's true his music is still played and could still get played if the Estate loses, that doesn't necessarily mean people will think he's innocent. A loss would be "good enough" for people to think he's guilty. Hell, look at the recent civil case against Donald Trump (I know, I know...). Many people are taking it as the equivalent of a guilty verdict, even though it technically isn't.
In the event they lose we'll have bigger ramifications, as everything they're asking for will lead to the collapse of any private engagement and lead to a complete free for all allegations marathon across America.
Do you mean against Michael or against anyone in general? Cause I could see both happening.

While it's true his music is still played and could still get played if the Estate loses, that doesn't necessarily mean people will think he's innocent. A loss would be "good enough" for people to think he's guilty. Hell, look at the recent civil case against Donald Trump (I know, I know...). Many people are taking it as the equivalent of a guilty verdict, even though it technically isn't.

Do you mean against Michael or against anyone in general? Cause I could see both happening.
It's way bigger than Michael tbh.

A lot of people have even lower requirements, and for them, an accusation in and of itself may very well suffice. Of course, in those cases, I believe there are different things at play; jealousy, I’d say, ought to be the foremost reason, in that it might be convenient to think of Michael as a criminal if you’ve always disliked the man.

For some reason my brain can’t comprehend Michael is above cancelling. Post LN the overall narrative is that he is guilty (if you deny this you are deluded sorry) but it doesn’t stop people from enjoying his music.

I remember the viewership in my country. It was only viewed by 350 000 people on a population of about 6 million. Perhaps it is possible a lot of people simply missed LN and don’t know of its existence. In my circle of friends and acquaintances nobody talked about it… So I simply assume it passed them by.

That said it was a small station that broadcasted it and for them the numbers were quite big.

When that mockumentary came out, barely a million people saw the first and way less than the following day... Radio stations in my hometown (Atlanta) didn't remove his songs... Even Wendy Williams (former talk show host, and tabloid queen) didn't believe them... I think what happened was it made a lot of people do research... social media can be our best friend or worst enemy at times... The #MeToo Movement was at its height... plus the R. Kelly saga overshadowed the whole thing...

Point is, they can try all they want, but we know the truth... Michael Jackson was totally innocent... My only wish was he didn't put himself into those vulnerable situations like that because here in America, we are so obsessed with money, drugs and sex! Children have it tough these days, plus some of their behaviors are out of control...

Michael Jackson will NEVER be cancelled! The only one who could really end it all is you! And I'm not going anywhere!

I'm sorry, but I think that's way too much. Whether they win or lose will certainly be a news topic for a while. There have been several commentators that have questioned MJ's legacy after LN, but there was never a cancellation of sorts and there have been news articles that have largely been positive about MJ without mentioning LN or the allegations. I don't think this will lead to an "allegation marathon".

I also don't think we should jump to the worst-case scenario. All that will do is make us feel worse.

I'm sorry, but I think that's way too much. Whether they win or lose will certainly be a news topic for a while. There have been several commentators that have questioned MJ's legacy after LN, but there was never a cancellation of sorts and there have been news articles that have largely been positive about MJ without mentioning LN or the allegations. I don't think this will lead to an "allegation marathon".

I also don't think we should jump to the worst-case scenario. All that will do is make us feel worse.
I'm talking about something completely different to whatever you're saying. No one actually read the defense arguments the Estate has actually laid out it seems, because they do the job of covering these latest "charges". They really show that what Robson and Safechuck are alleging and asking for will affect the very grain of human, definitely American, society. It's that simple. All on a narrative that MJs companies should've policed MJ and been suspicious of his every behavior, every maneuver.

Yeah, but I never said that a lose (or a win) for the Estate will lead to an assumption that MJ's innocent on the people's part. It's true that people are going to think what they want to think about him regardless.

I'm talking about something completely different to whatever you're saying. No one actually read the defense arguments the Estate has actually laid out it seems, because they do the job of covering these latest "charges". They really show that what Robson and Safechuck are alleging and asking for will affect the very grain of human, definitely American, society. It's that simple. All on a narrative that MJs companies should've policed MJ and been suspicious of his every behavior, every maneuver.
Okay, but still, the last part of your response sounds way too exaggerative on how it will affect human society. I honestly think you're making it bigger than it is. But that's just my opinion.

But that last sentence is why I mentioned here or in another thread that that's why the Estate better have a damn good defense, and from what I've seen, it looks like it's good and getting better with the addition of Susan Yu. I'm just speculating.

Okay, but still, the last part of your response sounds way too exaggerative on how it will affect human society. I honestly think you're making it bigger than it is. But that's just my opinion.

But that last sentence is why I mentioned here or in another thread that that's why the Estate better have a damn good defense, and from what I've seen, it looks like it's good and getting better with the addition of Susan Yu. I'm just speculating.
Idk, expecting a chaperone in any and all business dealings, endorsements, community events, is a crazy legal stipulation to me. I can't imagine that ever being a positive thing.

My point is their argument is so incredulous I can't imagine how this won't get thoroughly laughed out of court.

The case is so ABSURD to me, because NO ABUSE has even been proven! No court has found MJ guilty. So to have this lawsuit that the ”companies should have protected Wade & James”….protect them from what?! Like I’ve said before…..it’s like I’d go to court against some amusement park, asking for millions in compensation for an injury I have absolutely no prove of ever even happenning and all the evidence shows the opposite. It’s just absolutely RIDICILOUS! Because the trial isn’t about ”Did or did MJ not abuse them?”, it’s about were the companies responsible for protecting Wade and James, as if it would have already been established in court that they were molested, which is not true. So, again, it’s judt ABSURD!!

But I have total faith in MJ’s legal team. I’m thinking this will be like the Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp trial, where people will be able to see who the REAL abusers and criminals are. They will finally see the level of lies and the show that these two con artists have been putting out there for over ten years now. The evidence speaks for itself. I mean, both of them were ADULTS during the 2005 trial. Both were adults when MJ died. It’s one thing to ”finally have courage to come out and say you were abused”. But a completely different thing to first PRAISE your supposed ”abuser” and do everything in your power to be associated with him even after his death (Wade), or want to go hang out with him in Budapest after your supposed abuse (James). I have never ever seen another abuse victim wanting to do all that AFTER the abuse.

I’ve said it before and I say it again….Wade and James never thought this would go to trial. They were banking on getting a settlement. Or some lucrative deals based solely on accusations (a la the mockumentary). That is why they felt so confident in running their mouths freely, without any hesitation and felt confident in changing their stories and answers to fit which ever way was convenient to them during different interviews, depending on what was asked. The media didn’t challenge them and let them get away with it. And the majority of the public only watched one interview, not all, so they didn’t catch the lies either. It was just fans who watched EVERY interview and knew how much their stories keep changing and that they are lying. BUT….in court, all of their lies WILL come out. They won’t be able to get away with ”conveniently changing the story” any longer. They have painted themselves into a corner. During interviews they maybe got away with their ”my memories evolved” act, but in court they won’t. Especially since these ”ever evolving and changing memories” have been happening AFTER 2013 in front of cameras. Several contradicting stories. So if they try to stick to one story in court, MJ’s lawyers will pull out footage from interviews of them saying otherwise. If they try to keep changing their stories in court and try to act smart, the court will see their full of sh*t. So they are f’d either way. As I said, they never thought this will go to court, so they painted themselves into a corner while getting cocky and too confident during these past years, because they thought they already got away with it. Just wait and watch….the truth ALWAYS triumphs! 💪🏻 It did in the Johnny Depo case, and it will with Michael too. 💪🏻

Last edited:
Idk, expecting a chaperone in any and all business dealings, endorsements, community events, is a crazy legal stipulation to me. I can't imagine that ever being a positive thing.

My point is their argument is so incredulous I can't imagine how this won't get thoroughly laughed out of court.
Okay.

Well, apparently, I'm not getting what you're saying. So, I'm just gonna move on. My apologies.

I find it funny how there are people who say ''If Michael Jackson wasn't a good dancer he would have been found guilty''

Because as we all know at the 2005 trial MJ's defense team just wheeled in a TV and showed the judge and jury Michael Jackson Live At Bucharest DVD. The judge/jury were so impressed with MJ's singing and dancing that they declared him Not Guilty just based on that. :rolleyes:

For some reason my brain can’t comprehend Michael is above cancelling. Post LN the overall narrative is that he is guilty (if you deny this you are deluded sorry) but it doesn’t stop people from enjoying his music.

I remember the viewership in my country. It was only viewed by 350 000 people on a population of about 6 million. Perhaps it is possible a lot of people simply missed LN and don’t know of its existence. In my circle of friends and acquaintances nobody talked about it… So I simply assume it passed them by.

That said it was a small station that broadcasted it and for them the numbers were quite big.
No one I know in my circle, family, friends, co-workers etc have ever heard of LN. Hell, I hadn’t even heard about it until I logged into this forum after a few years. If it was on the news here, I completely missed it and it made no impact 🤷‍♀️

I don't think you had to see LN to know about it. I was really avoiding the media at the time, but it was evrywhere present. Just turn on the radio and there was a report about it. It was really present in the media and as a result Michael was a kind of cancelation, radio airplay went down significantly and it was felt massively on the 10th anniversary of his death. I mean Michael's death in 2009 stopped the world, his 1st and his 5th. anniversary got massvie recognation. , His 60th birthday was really honored, but 1 year later the 10th anniversary of his death was simply ignored by the media. Without LN, every news program would have covered it. For me the Thriller 40 release was a bit of a turning point and positive reports about Michael came back and the airplay increased. I truly hope that the trial does not cause any further harm to Michael and in oposite that justice prevails.

I don't think you had to see LN to know about it. I was really avoiding the media at the time, but it was evrywhere present. Just turn on the radio and there was a report about it. It was really present in the media and as a result Michael was a kind of cancelation, radio airplay went down significantly and it was felt massively on the 10th anniversary of his death. I mean Michael's death in 2009 stopped the world, his 1st and his 5th. anniversary got massvie recognation. , His 60th birthday was really honored, but 1 year later the 10th anniversary of his death was simply ignored by the media. Without LN, every news program would have covered it. For me the Thriller 40 release was a bit of a turning point and positive reports about Michael came back and the airplay increased. I truly hope that the trial does not cause any further harm to Michael and in oposite that justice prevails.
CBS News had a whole section dedicated to it in the navigation menu on their website back when LN was announced and in the month leading up to it airing on HBO. They spent three whole days worth of their morning show interviewing people related to it. I even remember it being mentioned in a quick snippet on their World News Roundup radio show one morning while I was getting ready for work (I turned the radio off before I could hear the rest). There were constant articles about it, with the comment sections on said articles being censored to remove any support of Michael, or removing any rational comments about his innocence and only leaving unhelpful "crazy fan" responses. I remember some members of this forum talking about being banned from other sites/forums because they calmly, rationally defended Michael around that time.

I even remember someone on here (I forget who; may try to find the thread later if I can) talking about a Wikipedia article about Michael (I think it was dedicated solely to the allegations) being edited to remove any quotes from individuals that claimed Michael never harmed them. When the member told them it was important to have those comments in order to keep things balanced, they were told that having anything positive about Michael was a "false balance". It really did feel like it was everywhere, and it was fucking awful. I truly envy those who somehow never heard about it back when it was announced.
WTF does dancing and molestation got to do with each other??? :confused:
They don't. It's just a shitty hater excuse to demean Michael and the fans. I even saw someone accuse the fans of having Stockholm Syndrome because we were so enchanted by his dancing ability that we somehow forgave/forgot the molestation accusations. It's ridiculous.

They don't. It's just a shitty hater excuse to demean Michael and the fans. I even saw someone accuse the fans of having Stockholm Syndrome because we were so enchanted by his dancing ability that we somehow forgave/forgot the molestation accusations. It's ridiculous.
We have stockholm syndrome now......omg 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CASE UPDATE**

The Michael Jackson Estate has changed their stance on consolidating the Robsons and Safechucks cases. The filed a response to request the consolidation, so both parties want this.

I find this to be good news, I was a bit confused on why the Estate originally wanted the cases to be separate. It's great to be able to stack their stories on top of each other and deconstruct them collectively.

CASE UPDATE**

The Michael Jackson Estate has changed their stance on consolidating the Robsons and Safechucks cases. The filed a response to request the consolidation, so both parties want this.

I find this to be good news, I was a bit confused on why the Estate originally wanted the cases to be separate. It's great to be able to stack their stories on top of each other and deconstruct them collectively.
Great update. TY for this .
I hope everyone is doing alright & are ready to fight for justice.🤜

wade is coming to australia to chreograph some dance thing.....so much for him not being able to dance anymore!

Have you read Dan (g)reed's new tweet.
Apparently he wants the other side of the story

Back