Michael Jackson was confronted by family over drugs - Tito Jackson

the family need to shut up are they stupid. i thought tito was one of the decent ones. with family like this who needs eneimies. .

Well i'm sure they're a much better source of information than anyone we know... so maybe they should speak out.

so they should speak out and say mj was a druggie? yeah right great going there. doh! i guess they need a way to pay the bills now the cash cow has gone. shame on them. im sure the kids will be proud of them going ot the media saying how mike was on drugs through 02-03. how the feck is that going to help mike. i guess htey dont care about his privacy or legacy.

I agree exclusive. I look at ppls actions to determine where the heart is and what some family members are doing is just showing how pathetic some of them are.

All the ones who love michael ARE NOT and I repeat ARE NOT all over the tv and if they appear once or twice, its not to say that michael was a druggie or to air any of his business to the media/public.

I know if it was somebody I loved, I wouldn't be telling anybody about a family member of mine if they were on drugs. Period!

To be honest I think some of the family members were out of michael loop and are just saying what they are now hearing.

I don't think its our place to say how they feel about his passing.

Also, if Jackson did have a drug issue, a lot could be learned from this situation. Already steps are being taken to control some of these hardcore anesthesias.

If this is true, then Michael's actions remind me of my friend. Stubborn, just one of these people who don't want to be helped.

Although if anything negative comes out about Michael, the family should keep it to themselves.

They all say something different. It is very difficult to know what is the truth. La toya said he was fed drugs to keep him controlled and manipulated. Jermaine who knew him best says to his knowledge he didn't use drugs as he was against them he may have meant abused drugs rather than used, Mark Lester who spent loads of time with him said he didn't and Deepak chopra said he once asked him for a drug. I think he did use prescription drugs but does this mean he was the addict some are trying to prove?

Is Tito interview true? who knows

Michael's family are just not normal at all. I feel like smacking my head against a wall when I see the things they're saying about him now. Why? What the hell is the point? It's really pissing me off now. No wonder he tried to have as little to do with some of them as possible. Can't believe they would sell him out like this. If my family did that to me I would be beyond devastated. Poor Michael. :(

several other people close to jackson have come out and said they confronted him about his drug use but he fobbed them off and when they pressed the issue he shut them out of his life and wouldnt talk to them again until they dropped the topic. just because he was jackson doesnt mean he wasnt human and being human means he wasnt perfect. none of us are.

so they should speak out and say mj was a druggie? yeah right great going there. doh! i guess they need a way to pay the bills now the cash cow has gone. shame on them. im sure the kids will be proud of them going ot the media saying how mike was on drugs through 02-03. how the feck is that going to help mike. i guess htey dont care about his privacy or legacy.

Exactly...who needs to know? We don't and the media certainly doesn't. It's wrong what theyre doing. I can only imagine how betrayed Michael would feel and also it's humiliating. Michael would have wanted these things to be private, as there is things in every family that are private. They should be ashamed. Michael hated the media...and they're feeding them with pointless stories. There's nothing right about that at all. It's embarrassing in fact. I hope Michael can't see all of it, I really do.

well then where the hell was jermaine in all of this? his ass was coy as hell w/ lk saying he didn't think mj took drugs etc....so either this is made up, they switched his words, or jermaine was lying.

i love my tito and im remembering a quote from janet that said sometimes u DO have to go on tv to correct something and say 'this is not waht i said, THIS is what i said.' so maybe they added stuff to the interview. let's wait and see

some of y'all haven't learnt, have you?
Not everything that comes from tabloids is bullshit and not everything from legitimate media is trustworthy.
Not everything you don't want to believe is trash.

Just be more observant and you could tell what's true and what's not.

Hey yall...we already know Michael admitted years ago to being addicted to pain-killers. Come on now, yall. I think we can all believe he hooked on this ****. It don't make him less of an enigmatic superstar.

The fact is, he was addicted to narcotics following the first allegations (he admitted as much). So it's not hard to believe that the second evil, greedy, wicked allegations pushed him further towards "pain relief". Seriously. Let's get real here.

Yes we love him for all he meant to us, but for real...he was a human being like each and every one of us. He had weaknesses. I don't find it hard to believe he was still hooked on pain-killers like he admitted to back in the early '90's.

Truth is...sorry to say it..but the drugs and the stress of all the lies probably killed him.

Even if he had developed another dependency on prescription drugs, I k now he had treatement for dependency 17 years ago and got off them so when he started again isn't clear. I still don't believe they would necessarily kill you so that you drop down dead suddenly you'd be a zombie first he would not have been able todance with the precision as he did in rehearsal if he were on all the meds they say. I can't see why many do not see that

When you abuse drugs you end up like Ozzie Osborne, and even Keith Richards who really did it some abused hard drugs like crazy he is still here to tell the tale. You would be like that before you drop dead. No his death is distinctly fishy even if he was on prescription drugs which he may have been. Stop believing everything the media tell you, they told nothing but lies while he was alive so I don't doubt that is still what is going on.

Even if he had developed another dependency on prescription drugs, I know he had treatment for dependency 17 years ago and got off them. When he started again isn't clear, possibly after the trial, if that is true I understand that. I still don't believe they would necessarily kill you so that you drop down dead suddenly you'd be a zombie first he would not have been able todance with the precision as he did in rehearsal if he were on all the meds they say. I can't see why many do not see that

When you abuse drugs you end up like Ozzie Osborne, and even Keith Richards who really did it some abused hard drugs like crazy he is still here to tell the tale. You would be like that before you drop dead. No his death is distinctly fishy even if he was on prescription drugs which he may have been. Stop believing everything the media tell you, they told nothing but lies while he was alive, they are still attepting toinfluence and manipulate opinions on MJ now he is dead, please be aware of that.

This another manipulation of an old story. This is being done to "cloud" the issue. Michael Jackson was murdered. "drug abuse" is the cover folks. The media is part of this. They always said "The concerts would not take place" does anyone remember that? I thought the almighty media said he died of a "heart attack"? Yet now all we get is drugs,drugs,drugs.... why?

Come on, why are we even discussing an article that appeared in The Mirror?! It's a tabloid, just a piece of rubbish paper.

the family need to shut up are they stupid. i thought tito was one of the decent ones. with family like this who needs eneimies.

TOTALLY AGREE!! WHY WHY WHY are they doing this? if MJ had a problem that they tried to help him with wayyy back when he was at neerland, its totally irrelevant to 2009.

I think both La Toya and Titos interviews are legit. They are up against an absolute barrage of speculation, the gutter press havent stopped, so if they want to get their point across, they'll use them to be heard. That said, I think it would be better to stick to one spokesperson in addressing anything to do with Michaels death, especially when an investigation is ongoing. The need for justice for Michael far exceeds my own need to know what happened and I hope the family are pursuing this vigorously in private.

yes but if they hired one spokeperson, where would they get their money from??? that wouldnt give them maximum return. they are all going seperately to the highest bidder. so sad

Michael's family are just not normal at all. I feel like smacking my head against a wall when I see the things they're saying about him now. Why? What the hell is the point? It's really pissing me off now. No wonder he tried to have as little to do with some of them as possible. Can't believe they would sell him out like this. If my family did that to me I would be beyond devastated. Poor Michael. :(
im smacking my head against a wall too.. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING. they are milking this story to get the most money possible. they all have different viewpoints which is just feeding this media frenzy. its clear to me that MJ kept his family at bay as he didnt want to do this reuinion tour they were all so keen on. they kept speaking to the press about how it was going to happen .. yet it was never what MJ wanted and they were trying to trap him into it

Come on, why are we even discussing an article that appeared in The Mirror?! It's a tabloid, just a piece of rubbish paper.

NO GUYS!! this is where people are wrong! yes tabloids print loads of rubbish and say "our source says ...blah blah" when they have no source... but when they have an interview with a new picture and titos words are in quotation marks and he has not issued a statement retracting it.. guys.. its LEGIT. MJs family are selling out big time. im just hitting my head against the wall with this crap

its like they want to be the ones to say "oh i knew about this and that" to make it sound like they were close to michael. they were his favourite sibling. yet they fail to think.. hold on.. if youre holding yourself up as his favourite with a "special bond"... then why didnt you stop him? why didntyou help him??? what are they spening their dirty money on now...?

Back