Michael Jackson's Curls.

Find a single difference. Level: extra hard.
0d0a9d5beb78ae865deb62514ccabe74.jpg

2dfc24934d6b0ea9f6c32c4edf74bb39.jpg
girl these are literally the same picture idk what "differences" you on about !! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Oh... His eyes... I want to live in the MJ crater forever.
"Michael Jackson, one of the largest owners of property on the moon, will have a moon crater named after him in honor of his infamous Moon Walk dance move.

The crater was previously named Posidonius J and is located on an area of the moon known as the Lake of Dreams, or Lacus Somniorum. It is 22 kilometers across, or about 13.5 miles and is located next to a 1,200 acre parcel of moonscape that is owned by Jackson, according to the Lunar Republic Society."

The Lake of Dreams? Sounds about right, lol. :)

No, it wasn't being worried. It was more like this (poetry alert!)

"I have given up trying
to recognize you in the surging wave of the next
moment. All the immense
images in me— the far-off, deeply-felt landscape,
cities, towers, and bridges, and unsuspected
turns in the path,
and those powerful lands that were once
pulsing with the life of the gods-
all rise within me to mean
you, who forever elude me."

Rainer Maria Rilke (from You Who Never Arrived)

😲

Me neither. Hence the inevitable resort to poetry.

That close-up is a killer. It's hardly the first one I've seen but it is SO potent.

This is where we are, isn't it? Torture and therapy all at once.

Everything everywhere all at once, lol.

LOVE Rilke! Suspecting you are a poetry / book lover, too? As your username suggests :)

On the topic of Michael´s curls: They were one of the first things that I especially loved about his looks when I first saw him (on TV) back in the 80s. As far as I recall, I became an instant fan from only hearing him on the radio, not knowing who he was.

Even later, I saw pictures of him wearing his beautiful huge Afro!

I will always remember Michael as "curly MJ" ... I liked some of his straight hair styles, but the different curls /Afro styles are everthing ❤️

Also a huge fan of the BAD era curl-and-side-part!

Bad Era _ Michael Jackson.jpeg

LOVE Rilke! Suspecting you are a poetry / book lover, too? As your username suggests :)
I do like poetry although I can be a bit lazy with it. I don't read huge amounts. With Rilke I mostly come across quotes and excerpts. I haven't read too many of his poems in full and, of course, I'm reading him in translation. He manages to be accessible and really profound at the same time. I just think he was fabulously gifted.

[...] Also a huge fan of the BAD era curl-and-side-part!
Oh yes!

iu

Back