Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Calls a Press Conference About His Legacy

Re: Michael Jackson's publicist to make mystery announcement about his legacy

She told a LOT of bullshit next to a photoshopped picture of MJ.

He didn't sell 1 billion records, and he was not the most prolific entertainer

there were no 22 raids and there are fare more damning evidence against Robson Safechuck than Robson's 2009 statement

there were far more than 4000 songs in MJ's catalog

Hayvenhurst cannot be a museum because of zoning laws

the Estate does not own Neverland

MJ was not 99 pounds when he died but 136, according to the autopsy report.

What the hecks does 1.2 billion certified MJ fans means? Who certified that and how? Ridiculous.

I'm glad she is defending MJ. But she should be 100% accurate and use the actual hard core evidence to prove MJ's innocence not the usual he was found not guilty line. That's not enough

Last edited:

I think miss Bain was doing something right here. I think it's good she stepped up. I'm supporting her for this project.

Raymone Bain and Randy Jackson, our "missing will" researchers on another MJJSource-inspired rip off of MJ fans...

Good Lord, you can exploit the people and the media in both ways. She's not a person to be looked up at, instead she's a scheming opportunist - just heading to a different direction.

Michael Jackson Estate Says Ex-Manager Cannot Start a Foundation in His Name Or Use His Likeness at All

Michael Jackson's ex-manager announced the formation of a foundation in the pop star's name but the MJ estate says she has absolutely no right to do so.

Raymone Bain, who worked with Jackson for many years, held a press conference on Thursday morning where she announced the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation to "preserve, protect and defend his name while supporting the numerous organizations he supported during his life."

But Bain does not have the right to use his image or name in any company, even a charity.

A spokesperson for the MJ estate tells The Blast, "Raymone Bain is not authorized to act on behalf of the Michael Jackson Estate nor to use Michael Jackson’s name in any way for charitable or her own commercial purposes. We do agree with her comments about 'Leaving Neverland' and her encouraging a boycott of HBO over its inexcusable disparagement of Michael Jackson’s character."

The estate's reference to "Leaving Neverland" comes after Bain spoke about the inaccuracy of the documentary and how it is tarnishing his legacy. The estate understandably agrees with that part.

Sources close to MJ's family tell us they have a huge issue with Bain because they feel she "failed as Michael Jackson’s manager" and was eventually terminated from that job in 2007.

Also, Bain sued Michael Jackson in 2009 before he died for $44 million and then his estate after he passed away for over $50 million in two separate lawsuits.

Both lawsuits resulted in dismissals or verdicts against Bain.

Bain also went off about trying to find some sort of will she says may tell a different story than what has been used by his family since his death.

She said, "I have wished, I have hoped and I have prayed that Michael Jackson's will — dated October 6, 2006 — would be found, revealed, discovered, dropped from the sky. Because in it, he painstakingly outlined how he wanted his legacy to be preserved and maintained."

The will has come up several times after Michael's death but at this point, an earlier will has been used for probate by a court in Los Angeles and laid out the beneficiaries as his children and mother.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-estate-says-ex-190057587.html

Re: Michael Jackson's Ex-Publicist Calls a Press Conference

im somewhat netural on this i cant forgive her for the ish she put mjs bodygurds through but at least shes sticking up for mj and doing something for him. i like her hashtag mjbeginnig we need to use that on twitter

So are any of yous gonna trust her or not?

Nope. I don't trust her. It's my belief that she won't be able to use Michael's name for her legacy foundation. The Executors won't allow it......especially as she has had so many tilts already at making creditor's claims against the Estate.

Raymone talked about Hayvenhurst. I forgot all about that. What happened there? The Estate told the family to leave? And it's sitting empty?

Katherine Jackson found it difficult to remain living at Hayvenhurst, because of the memories that were there. The Estate moved Michael's heirs (Katherine and the children) plus staff, into the beautiful property at Calabasas, first renting it and then later purchasing it. The Calabasas house remains an Estate asset. The heirs were moved out of Hayvenhurst for two reasons - 1) so that Hayvenhurst could be renovated and 2) so that Alejandra (ex of both Jermaine and Randy) and her brood of kids would move out of the property.....which they were not entitled to live in after Michael's death, considering it was (and still is) an asset of a deceased Estate in probate.

Paris lived in the studio at Hayvenhurst for about a year, when she wanted to move out of the house in Calabasas and have some independence, before she signed with IMG modelling agency. The property is used quite often for private family functions.....Siggy's wedding was held there. Taj, TJ and Tarryl hold the huge family Halloween charity function there every year, to raise money for the Dee Dee Foundation (in honour of their murdered mother). Prince has used Hayvenhurst a couple of times as a location for music videos/short films which he has produced through his company, Kings Son Productions - one of the videos was for a song by Omer Bhatti. So....not strictly sitting empty, no. There may still be long term plans for it to be a museum or a music school, etc., considering Neverland is up for sale.

A music school would be cool

Thanks for the videos. Wow, that was long lol
Yes I'm glad she stood firm defending Michael. Always good to have more allies.
And I do hope this foundations she talks about is legitimate and will be something positive for MJ's legacy.
Regarding her issues with the Estate, I don't know enough business matters but Trump and MJ's will.... well, that moment reminded me of how i used to feel about her when she was working for Michael (sigh

Raymone Bain and Randy Jackson, our "missing will" researchers on another MJJSource-inspired rip off of MJ fans...
-----------------

Sounds familiar doesnt it. Funny how shes thanking randy and claiming theres another will when the whole will thing came up she made it clear that she had asked mj about his will years back and there was no missing one. Randy and jerk dummped their exes and kids at hayvernhurst to avoid paying child support.not that they contributed to the costs as mj paid for the place. Win win for them both

Katherine Jackson found it difficult to remain living at Hayvenhurst, because of the memories that were there. The Estate moved Michael's heirs (Katherine and the children) plus staff, into the beautiful property at Calabasas, first renting it and then later purchasing it. The Calabasas house remains an Estate asset. The heirs were moved out of Hayvenhurst for two reasons - 1) so that Hayvenhurst could be renovated and 2) so that Alejandra (ex of both Jermaine and Randy) and her brood of kids would move out of the property.....which they were not entitled to live in after Michael's death, considering it was (and still is) an asset of a deceased Estate in probate.

Paris lived in the studio at Hayvenhurst for about a year, when she wanted to move out of the house in Calabasas and have some independence, before she signed with IMG modelling agency. The property is used quite often for private family functions.....Siggy's wedding was held there. Taj, TJ and Tarryl hold the huge family Halloween charity function there every year, to raise money for the Dee Dee Foundation (in honour of their murdered mother). Prince has used Hayvenhurst a couple of times as a location for music videos/short films which he has produced through his company, Kings Son Productions - one of the videos was for a song by Omer Bhatti. So....not strictly sitting empty, no. There may still be long term plans for it to be a museum or a music school, etc., considering Neverland is up for sale.

Thank you so much for answering!

What an "major announcement" ^^

*Michael Jackson’s former manager is firing back at the late singer’s estate for claiming she is not authorized to use MJ’s name and/or likeness for “charitable or commercial purposes.”

As EUR previously reported, Raymone Bain recently held a press conference where she announced the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation to “preserve, protect and defend his name while supporting the numerous organizations he supported during his life.”
But a spokesperson for Jackson’s estate told The Blast: “Raymone Bain is not authorized to act on behalf of the Michael Jackson Estate nor to use Michael Jackson’s name in any way for charitable or her own commercial purposes.”

Bain has responded to what she calls the “vicious attacks” against her from Jackson’s estate, as well as entertainment reporter Roger Friedman of Showbiz411, who said of her planned MJ foundation, “I feel bad for Raymone, even with her crazy new hairdo. She sued the Estate, she exploited her association with Michael, she keeps looking for a way back in,” Friedman wrote.

Meanwhile, Bain wants folks to know…. “I have not been “shut down” by the Estate of Michael Jackson. They have no power to do so,” she tells EURweb EXCLUSIVELY. “The Estate of Michael Jackson is not the Jackson family, but the Executors: Messrs. Weitzman, Branca, and McClain. The Executors work for Prince, Paris, BiGi, and Mrs. Katherine Jackson,” who Bain claims “are in control of Michael Jackson’s name and image.”

“The usage of MJ’s name ultimately rests with the beneficiaries, NOT the executors, who’ve done absolutely nothing to defend, protect, preserve, or enhance the legacy of Michael Jackson, in 10 years,” she said.

“It is also interesting to me that they (estate) primarily issued their statement to Black publications, whose headlines blared that I’m being “shut down”…what a strategic move.”

Bain believes the executors of MJ’s estate have not done enough “to protect and preserve Michael Jackson’s legacy these past 10 years,” and had they done so, “I and others would not have had to do so,” she tells us.

“The Estate has been successful in attacking me, the Jacksons, and others via their “sources” for 10 years. This time, they will not be able to misrepresent, or disseminate anything other than what I said,” she adds. “But what they don’t understand, despite everything else, Michael Jackson is the son of Black America, and we are going to honor him. PERIOD.”

https://eurweb.com/2019/08/27/micha...s-estate-you-cant-shut-me-down-eur-exclusive/

Last edited:
Back