Michael Jackson's favourite album ever...

Bob George

Proud Member
1421595.jpg

According to David Gest.

There was an "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" marathon on today. When David Gest was booted off they showed him returning to the hotel where Tito was there to meet him. He put on on a CD and said "this is my favourite album ever. It's Michael Jackson's favourite album ever too. We both love it". Or something like that. He held the cover up to the screen and I'm pretty sure it's the one pictured above. It's a Glen Campbell album anyway. He didn't say the title of it. But showed the cover for a brief second. It looks a lot like that (^) one.

Glen Campbell huh? That's cool. :D There are some good songs by Glen Campbell.
I also heard his favorite albums are, The Nutcracker suite by Tchaikovsky, and Songs in the Key of Life by Stevie Wonder. :lol:

Last edited:
I will be believe its MJ's fav album when he says so!:lol: David Guest can be a bit overzealous sometimes (imo).

I also heard his favorite albums are, The Nutcracker suite by Tchaikovsky, and Songs in the Key of Life by Stevie Wonder. :lol:

He did say those, yes. :yes:

I will be believe its MJ's fav album when he says so!:lol: David Guest can be a bit overzealous sometimes (imo).

I agree. LOL. He also jokes a lot. :lol:

You can also add the Bee Gees to that list! Mike always talks about what a big fan he is of theirs. MJ got good taste in music lol.

soft rock

In the 2018 interview Randy did with Questlove, he mentioned that in the 1970s Mike would play albums by Bread & America a lot. So I guess he was a fan of soft rock.

Back