Michael Jackson’s Ghosts coming to YouTube this Halloween!

I must say the quality is really good. Estate did a good job with this release.

I wish Ghosts could stay on youtube forever.

Galactus and Eric yes it was I had the privilege of being at the London Leicester Square premiere of Ghosts which was attended by a hist of celebrities at the time singer "Louise" was there as well as lots of others.
Up on the balcony was a person who was dressed as the mayor from Ghosts and nobody knew who it was until he got up and spinner and waved and laughed! There was no mistaking who that was then!

God how I miss all that, chasing him round London and meeting him at various airports when he would tell us the correct one and send the press on wild goose chases lol!
Dam I miss you Michael.

*beatlesboy*

awww that sounded fun. lucky.

It really was he made my life as a fan so full, I am married now with a lovely 13 year old boy nearly but I still have that empty space where I used to wait for single, album , videos , concerts and appearances of my idol. This all coming to a very fortunate meeting on Michael's HIStory tour first leg in Prague where I had the greatest moment a fan could have when I met him and he nicknamed me.
I never ever will forget that day and Michael never did either after identifying each time I saw him.

As I said before I miss you Mikey.

*beatlesboy*

Ghosts is an absolute masterpiece and deserves it's own release with the making of all in full 4k.

The sound in the cinema was amazing also and I believe it was 7.1 dts ma sound truly ear blasting and added to the tension and truly made you jump in places lol.

Ghosts is an absolute masterpiece and deserves it's own release with the making of all in full 4k.

agree.

It really was he made my life as a fan so full, I am married now with a lovely 13 year old boy nearly but I still have that empty space where I used to wait for single, album , videos , concerts and appearances of my idol. This all coming to a very fortunate meeting on Michael's HIStory tour first leg in Prague where I had the greatest moment a fan could have when I met him and he nicknamed me.
I never ever will forget that day and Michael never did either after identifying each time I saw him.

As I said before I miss you Mikey.

*beatlesboy*

awwwww congratulations.

I'm kind of late to the party due to the fact my power was out for 2 days. it's okay. it's not HD or 4k but it is in good quality. i give the estate alittle praise. it could be better but this is okay. i'm gonna download it before they taken down in the next few hours.

Quality aside, I love this short film. I haven't watched it for quite some time, so it's nice to watch its official upload

It's kind of sucks they not letting it stay up. this short film is very underrated. only a few hours left until it's up.

why people writes comments under video that "estate wants to delete video" !?!?

is it true!? who manages youtube account!?

Well with them mentioning a ghost 3d or something similar after thriller 4k...my guess is that it has something to do with them using a new scan in the future. Most of his comments these days even from some g.p are about 4k. They cant help but to see it. So yeah...

it was nice for them to let it stay up for an extra day. i download it. and here's someone else who uploaded it 4 days ago. get ready for people uploading this short film now.

Last edited:
"extra day" ??? In a world where all is being uploaded, officially, on YouTube,
MJ's Estate decides to "tease" us with a "3 days only" special.
Is this what we as fans deserve, after SIX years of no official releases?

They should've just left it up tbh it got 2M views in just a few days

Why couldn't they keep the video up permanently on the official MJ YouTube page? Is there a legal issue? Why is it being treated differently than all his other videos?

I hope it's because they plan to release it in DVD in the near future, maybe along with special features or other videos.

I hope it's because they plan to release it in DVD in the near future, maybe along with special features or other videos.

agree. i hope so too. if not, waste of time. they wanna make money so bad but they never listen to the fans. 2m views gave them alot of money in 3/4 days. they wanted more they could of kept it up. this short film already underrated. boy i dislike this estate sometimes. i'm not anti but not pro either. smh.

They should use this upscaling in tandem with AI. This would work pretty well for most of the videos, in 4K especially.

Back