Michael Jackson's Love for God : Its Speechless

Jerin

Proud Member
For years I never touched Invincible ,but one day I was tired of listening to a few useless tracks from some new artist. I was just searching for something that I didn't hear and something refreshing..

Then I listened to the 8th track of the album titled "Speechless",I was completely out of this world,it was like I was in heaven.

More on

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...cksons_love_for_godits_speechless.html?cat=33

Thanks for sharing. Michael's love for God is one of the many was he inspired me in my life. And it's what i take peace in now. Knowing that Michael is now with, whom he loved more the anyone or anything while on this earth.

yeah I always felt that it was about God and he sang it to God I even listened to it when I was praying once and it felt so good
It's always been one of my all time fav. off Invincible beside The Lost Children and Unbreakable and Break of Dawn!

Did Michael ever say it's about God? It's so wonderful if it is!

One of my favorite songs of all time, I still say people under-rate Invincible, even if it's not the "original" album he came up with, there are some GEMS on this album, 2 songs are already going to be incorporated into my wedding (Speechless being one of them) :wub: Mike was a genius no doubt.

I never thought it being about God but as I look back at the lyrics, it does sound like he's singing to God rather than a girl.

Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is
for real I'll go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face There's no
mountain high I cannot climb I'm humbled in your grace

yeah i love speechless too. the tune is so beautiful. i'm trying to play it on the piano.

Speechless is my favorite from Invincible. A very spiritual song, indeed. Michael said the song came to him while he was playing with some little German children, didn't he?

I listened to it constantly in the days after Michael's death. Was the only song I really wanted to hear - brings a little comfort.

Had Speechless played at my wedding.

Myself and my wife love that song.

I never thought it being about God but as I look back at the lyrics, it does sound like he's singing to God rather than a girl.

Yeah, and this seems pretty clear too:

Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side

I am very happy if he sang this beautiful tune to God. That's so wonderful!

I fell in love with that song the first time I ever heard it for sure....

Invincible is very underrated album..I love a lot of songs from that album,and speechless is one of my fav..

And also the part about "hallowed ground." It makes me think of Moses when he encountered the burning bush, God told him to remove his sandals because he was on holy ground.

i think the song is about Michaels relationship with God.........having a relationship with Our Lord and Savior can leave one speechless.......amen,,

I cant listen to that song without crying...It is beautiful and gives me goosebumps!

i think the song is about Michaels relationship with God.........having a relationship with Our Lord and Savior can leave one speechless.......amen,,

I hope Michael is with Jesus now. And also experiencing the LOVE he was always longing for: LOVE from a father, Our Heavinly Father. :)

I am so happy to hear that all of you out here like "Speechless" .I love that track so much ,its my favorite track since a long time.

It gives us so much peace.

I think it suits for any religious occasions including wedding.

Back