Michael Jackson’s Secret Never-Before-Seen Drawings

this one
Drawings-by-Michael-Jackson-Michael-Jackson-taught-himself-michael-jackson-30844583-600-538.jpg

^ That one is definitely Michael's drawing. It was in the Thriller booklet.

Noooo, I don't mean that drawing and I can't even see it on Respects post?

I'm talking about this one
zeichnungo341rvpg6c.png

The star in the signature is in the wrong side, which made that guy from autograph site to say is it fake
Many drawings, the star on the signature is like this:
1313682-bigthumbnail.jpg

Then it is a misunderstanding. You accidently linked to the one from Thriller... Moving on... Yes this moron can't even put the star in right place... LOL

Then it is a misunderstanding. You accidently linked to the one from Thriller... Moving on... Yes this moron can't even put the star in right place... LOL

I copied address of the drawing and somehow it came out with wrong pic?

Anyways, it is damn shame that these crooks are faking MJ's art and trying to pass it on as Michael's.
Like the man in the autograph site put it
"he is literally changing what is known as MJ's artwork to his own"

^seems like it. And yeah, I agree. This is disgusting. Well, the joke is mainly on the Radar who paid for these. The article didn't make any waves anyway.

Shouldn't a mod change the title or put in "not Michael's secret Drawings" or something like that.

So, What?? This is not really MJ's paintings or??

It looks like something MJ could have drawn IMO. - I think they are great. I can't paint nearly so good - seems like MJ had all the talents. An artist in so many levels.

Singer, producer, dancer, songwriter, painter, entertainer etc. and a HUGE humanitarian!! - We will never see anyone like him again... :(

When I first saw them they immediately reminded me of the drawing in the Thriller booklet. But guess that's debunked now.
Maybe this guy was using that picture for inspiration.

I copied address of the drawing and somehow it came out with wrong pic?

Anyways, it is damn shame that these crooks are faking MJ's art and trying to pass it on as Michael's.
Like the man in the autograph site put it
"he is literally changing what is known as MJ's artwork to his own"

The Estate should do something about it. Legally.

So, What?? This is not really MJ's paintings or??

It looks like something MJ could have drawn IMO. - I think they are great. I can't paint nearly so good - seems like MJ had all the talents. An artist in so many levels.

Singer, producer, dancer, songwriter, painter, entertainer etc. and a HUGE humanitarian!! - We will never see anyone like him again... :(

Just because it "could have been" his it doesn't mean it is. Read the thread for more info. These are not his drawings. Like someone pointed out earlier, sadly it's a cycle once a fake is accepted by the fan community as "real" and then later fakes get compared to that fake.

This will happen more often I guess... there's lots of ppl who try to copy stuff of famous ppl... especially famous dead ppl who can't tell themselves anymore they haven't done it... and then there's media even hyping stuff like that to just fabricate a story, often it's this kind of media even ordering those copycats what to do and how. Then there's 'specialtists' giving their analysis about whatever and then there's the audience to all of them... I do guess this will happen more often to Michael.

^ It's very suspect that all of these "never before seen" drawings all of a sudden keep popping up out of nowhere.

ETA: Checking out the link I see these come from Erick as well. So that seals the deal then I guess.

I think the Estate should go after this guy. Even if drawing is not MJ's main art but they are still part of his legacy and forgeries (and weak ones at that) do harm his legacy - especially when they get widely publicized on mainstream websites as his. Not to mention that they potentially can mislead fans and get them give out money for forgeries. I think the Estate could check out this guy and check out the background story he provides for these drawings and if it proves to be untrue they could shut him down.

Just look at the difference in quality. Black people drawn by this guy:

15550a_mid.jpeg

15538a_mid.jpeg

Black people drawn by MJ:

mlk-drawing.jpg

mj-childhood-drawing.jpg

Well said respect those two pics stick out like a sore thumb. if mj drew them he did it when he was five!

Yeah, I must admit most of them look odd and the comparison respect made, makes raise red flags.

Right now I don't have the original where they came from but I promise to look for it later. Those were labeled as never before seen on September, what do you think?

10671231_450803248393806_2242021380067364020_n.jpg

10177977_450803221727142_3698053630878380745_n.jpg

10676420_450803235060474_4422966509966074015_n.jpg

Last edited:
It seems they were auctioned already but they came from The Memorabilia Vault which has/had several Michael items, not only drawings.

http://www.thememorabiliavault.com/Category/MICHAEL_JACKSON-4.html

The items seem to come from several sources, not one, so just because some items may be authentic it does not mean all are. For example I very much doubt this is MJ's drawing:

http://www.thememorabiliavault.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-SIGNED-DRAWING-OF-PINOCCHIO--LOT15.aspx

It says:

A drawing of Pinocchio created and signed by Michael Jackson. Measuring 19x13 inches. The drawing includes a certificate of authenticity from Roger Epperson.

Who is Roger Epperson?

http://signedsealeddel.com/

It seems it's another guy who has an authentication firm, but we have seen already how much authentication by such firms is actually worth (not much).

That drawing does not resemble anything that we know MJ drew.

I would not be surprised if the Pinoccio and the other Mickey Mouse on that site also comes from this Erick guy.

I find it very disturbing that anyone can put up a drawing online claim it was drawn by MJ and people buy it for big money (and it goes into public conscious as MJ's drawing when he has nothing to do with it). The Estate should do something about it.

To add, the drawings I posted were also "authenticated" by this Roger Epperson guy.

Isn't there a way to alert the Estate about this? The online team is not very active.

Some more interesting info about Erick. Apparently now he posts under the name Miguel Jackson and claims that he got the drawings through Mottola's ex-wife, Thalia. Remember earlier his story was that his aunt worked for MJ and that's how he got them.

(Sorry, I can't embed the images. To see them click on the link under the post).

<dl class="discussion clear i0 xg_lightborder"><dt class="byline"> Reply by Wascher-Moderator on November 21, 2014 at 11:04am </dt><dd> I wanted to do an update here on Erick's Radar Online drawings/forgeries.
I did talk to Joe last week, the owner of the new Erick forgeries, and while I had hoped he would talk to Roger so he could tell him what he had, he didn't want to do that, because someone at JSA/FL had already authenticated them, they also told him he had hit the "Jackpot"--according to him. (I have only seen 2 of the JSA approvals but they look legit. so I do believe him). I also gave him Steves phone number, as Steve said I could do that too. Before we ended our convo, he did ask me "I suppose this isn't legit either"

"Its on the back of this!!"

I don't respond to its authenticity, as I only see a flash of it in a thumbnail, but once I open it after our discussion, its in the same style that Erick sold on eBay this year that PSA said they wouldn't authenticate... and it was sent back to Erick... its where I finally obtained his home address (a forum member had bought it). Erick did fight against the return (it was 1000 worth of bad merch)--but eBay sided with the buyer and refunded him.
Once Joe and I end our convo, I take a quick peek at his FB just so see if I can figure out who suckered him...(for the record, I applaud Joe and what his intentions were for this merchandise, which was going to be sold to help him fund his work in helping people recover from drug addiction) and within a minute or two, I spot an MJ "signed" pillowcase that Joe owns not very far down in his pics, and a person named Miguel Jackson asks him if he owns it, and compliments it (this person used the same MJ photo as Erick has on one of his past FB accounts) I click on Miguel's' profile and there in his pics on the home page of his FB, was the back stage pass.

Down further I see this:

Thalia and Michael Jackson.
Cuando Michael y Tommy enemistaron, Thalia , tuvo que decir adiós a una gran cantidad de objetos de interés que el propio Michael era un regalo.

Translation:
When Michael and Tommy fell out, Thalia, had to say goodbye to a lot of memorabilia that Michael himself was a gift.
And his profile about page is:

As soon as I spotted Erick's new profile (after grabbing the screen shots) - I added him as a friend--cuz he KNOWS who I am--and I wanted it known it took me one day to find him. Of course he removed the backside pic of the backstage pass right away-- as well as the Thalia photo. These were pics that had been up on his page for a very long time, and now those two pics disappear right after I hit him up. How co-inky dink. The rest of his pics remain untouched (the front is still there).
I did text him (FB) after I saw he removed the pics and sent him just a pic of the back side--- it took him 35 minutes after "seeing it" to finally say.... he doesn't speak Englais (I had predicted this in an email I sent to Ema). Everything is in Spanish on his page, but we also know Erick is of the same decent--and also has Spanish all over his own FB page. I then told him Joe had also sent me a pic of the backstage pass too.... I then just blocked him because to be honest, he just irritates me too much.
Oh and one last thing, Erick sent Joe all the normal things the forgers do here on our forum once they are busted... as soon as Joe asked him about the items, all those "truthful" (that's sarcasm Joe in case your reading) dirt on Steve and Roger was spewed, and he was told to go read Ripoff report. Ema and I got pushed under the bus this time with them too. Even after I sent Joe a link to JSA's web showing Roger as one of their experts.
Its sad honestly, that this kind of garbage works on people. I suppose being told he had a "jackpot" and shortly after being told, its no good didn't help matters. But again - as I said to Joe personally, I am sorry that he ended up with these items, I personally wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone, and hopefully some day he will do the digging that I asked him to do.
Ericks new profile (which was created this year) has near 2000 MJ fan friends now on it, so I'm sure that this will be a good way for him to push his merchandise.
Joe if your also reading I just looked back at our convo and Erick comes from the L.A. area, I didn't see you asked that.

</dd></dl>

http://live.autographmagazine.com/f...?x=1&id=3524372:Topic:499422&page=14#comments

They look legit to me, but you never know. Michael has been known to draw some darker and simpler pieces. Hopefully, this guy isn't trying to dupe people and will actually use the money for good purposes.

I really like the 'Seven' drawing and the one with the man, woman, and child.

Awesome drawings! Love his signature! Very unique and original, just like Michael was! Miss seeing you Michael! Love your music!

Back