Michael Jacobshagen - All Discussion Here [MERGED]

To everyone who read and believe this shit! I myself were in contact to this guy for a few weeks. We had telephone conversations for hours. He more than once told me that Michael Jackson never did harm him in ANY way. I still have both of the phone-numbers he gave me. Also he is a proven scammer who sells faked autographs of Michael Jackson. I even made a video about that on youtube. Then i got a letter from his lawyer threatening me. They wanted me to sign something to keep me quiet. I had to remove the video. But it's still on private i guess. Even the german tv exposed him with hidden cameras in 2017. Don't believe this shit.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-called-rubba-rubba-13912812?fbclid=IwAR1iYbw2Rb-mX4V2UASf_S1boOKX2WXdx6hyuj96PkkQckZwx35zsNuX3zk

Thank you so much for all this helpful information.

Do you know if the police investigation into the forged notes / signed items is still ongoing, or was it dropped? Did any fans get their money back?

Thank you so much for all this helpful information.

Do you know if the police investigation into the forged notes / signed items is still ongoing, or was it dropped? Did any fans get their money back?

I believe it's still ongoing. Fans have reported him to the police A LOT. There is even a group on facebook with a lot of the victims. They are still fighting against him and exposing him when he sells new fake stuff on ebay etc...

I believe it's still ongoing. Fans have reported him to the police A LOT. There is even a group on facebook with a lot of the victims. They are still fighting against him and exposing him when he sells new fake stuff on ebay etc...

Thank you again! I tried to join the FB Group to follow the new fake items (I've never bought anything from him) but was unsuccessful.....

I guess the group won't want new members now, because they won't know who is linked to 'which side'.

Thank you again! I tried to join the FB Group to follow the new fake items (I've never bought anything from him) but was unsuccessful.....

I guess the group won't want new members now, because they won't know who is linked to 'which side'.

I guess the group is only for germans.

About the Mirror article and that guy from Germany. This is to be expected and is not a surprise. Tabloids will always drag up crazy stories to jump on the agenda. It’s been happening for decades. To be fair, I think these sorts of stories are largely dismissed by the general public. It’s the Wade/Jimmy allegations that are so damaging as they’re being legitimised by reputable media outlets (HBO/Channel 4/Sundance).

Mj called everyone rubba. Sneddon tried to pull this during the trial and made himself look like the dirty old perv he was. For the things he was trying to imply.

Re: Michael Jacobshagen - all discussion here [MERGED]

Sad for him but one cares. Amazing how meeting mj once (his words) turns into a book. Maybe he should get together with shana,fiddes,george and all the other chancers and talk along walk

Exactly what I believed him say (he met MJ once). Where was that when he said that? My memory is failing me.

i have access to the fb group. whoever wants screenshots for a good reason please pm me.

this guy is so funny hahaha. since years he tries to get money out of his "mj storys". i couldnt imagine any worse accuser than him lol. just like wade and james, michael jacobshagen (why does he call himself jacobshagen? his real name is different. in one old video from the time in circus Krone you saw the name) they themselves have destroyed their incredibility by posting and writing nothing but goods storys about mj since years and years and years. all their scam is so obvious now. wade is desperate, depressed, broke. james similar. and this michael jacobshagen faked mj autographs and sold them for lots of money on the internet. even a german tv station exposed him long before these new accusations. he faked the autographs himself because he repeats that he got them in person from michael but then they saw that the picture with an autograph was printed after michaels death lol.

just look at his eyes. he seems to be obsessed with something. he wants to be important and in the center of attention. its so obvious. scary guy haha. not only jermaine told on tv long time ago that they never had a connection with him (but there is a photo of jacobshagen and katharine jackson from the few past years). dieter wiesner also said that jacobshagen seems to be a money grabber.

their couldnt be any worse storybook. its all so obvious and simple. its all about money and pride.

does anyone have the video of jacobshagen from german tv show "Exclusiv"? They showed his real name there.

it should be this video whch is embeded here:

http://www.jackson.ch/angebliche-notizen/

but german rtl channel blocked the video.

anyone has it?

That's what I am looking for as well. It was on Youtube but miraculously this part dissapeard. It was posted on this channel as part 7 which is removed due to copyright (all other parts are still there)... yeah right.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLuR4ZI-B06JCaeEtJ4lU3Q

I may have to check my personal videos from that year to check if I have this on a VHS somewhere.
It seems even many fans believe his story that he met MJ in 1995 based on this:
https://mjandboys.wordpress.com/201...kson-of-molestation-2019-michael-jacobshagen/
Notice how in these "earlier" pics his face is never visible, I wonder why lol

Last edited:
yes, please help to find it!!!!

i thought i should save it when i saw it but then decided to do it another time. but then it disappeared.... I am sure Mr. "Jacobshagen" is behind this...

^^^^ Honestly, I will believe he didn't sell the fake story to the tabloids if he actually sues them. We all know he needs money because he is being sued by fans whom he sold fake MJ messages / autographs. Tabloids wouldn't just come up with a story on him without his involvement because they didn't even know about him.

yes, please help to find it!!!!

i thought i should save it when i saw it but then decided to do it another time. but then it disappeared.... I am sure Mr. "Jacobshagen" is behind this...

Of course, him or trolls who want to write blogs on MJ victims (just like in the link I posted)

his real name is Michael Mondtkowski. NOT Jacobshagen. See video at 1:33min

you can even see his mom Ingrid Mondtkowski talking :)

Last edited:

his real name is Michael Mondtkowski. NOT Jacobshagen. See video at 1:33min

you can even see his mom Ingrid Mondtkowski talking :)

I didn't think you would put it on YT so quick. It will be removed in no time, that's why I didn't upload it there.

No guys.. the tv people made a mistake. His moms name is Mondkoswski. His name is Jacobshagen. He have his name from his fathers side.
My moms name is also different ;)

When someone want reupload the video and add subtitles it whould be a good idea to edit it and omit some parts of the things the media people say in the video. For example the intro in not nessary to listen to, for me its a lie that MJ did this to repair his image in the first place. He was not such an ego man. "I hate ego".MJ

So now that you finally found this video again.

What is the big bombshell in it?

his mom in this video tells that michael jackson called her to ask if its ok that her son michael stays with him over night. and she said yes its fine and she allowed him.

not a bombshell, but since i have the feeling that "jacobshagen" reported the youtube video i just want to make sure that it is still available online so we can see him as a kid and his mom and their names and how happy they were and that michael even called her to ask and she agreed. just in case mr. jacobshagen is creating a new "truth" now...

Back