Michael Jacobshagen - All Discussion Here [MERGED]

^ This seems to be an extract from a longer YT discussion (held recently) between ? Wu and ? Liam McEwan (Can't recall their full names ATM, sorry guys.)
It includes a recent FB update from Jacobshagen where he says MJ 'crossed a line', but he also says he doesn't believe R and S.

Jacobshagen has also apparently said that it's not true that he's releasing any new film / documentary in June.

^ This seems to be an extract from a longer YT discussion (held recently) between ? Wu and ? Liam McEwan (Can't recall their full names ATM, sorry guys.)
It includes a recent FB update from Jacobshagen where he says MJ 'crossed a line', but he also says he doesn't believe R and S.

Jacobshagen has also apparently said that it's not true that he's releasing any new film / documentary in June.

German fans probably have news about him !

THE MICHAEL JACKSON INNOCENT PROJECT HAVE RECORDED THEIR PHONECONVERSATIONS WITH MICHAEL JACOBSHAGEN IN JANUARY!
They are starting talking about this subject at aroud 0:10:00 !

From 30th May 2019:

After much thought, I decided to start a Publishing Company next year and publish several books on it. A book will be a kind of extended version of my first book. It will expose liars about my person lies with documents and prove. There will also be affidavits about Michael Jackson's manager with documents and audited papers and affidavits that will prove that Michael Jackson knew he was dying and scared and the latter was happening.

In this book there will be no speculation but facts that are checked by several independent experts. Also, in this book will be talked about the allegations and substantiated by facts by experts. You will not find any speculation, but audited documents and court documents about people like managers who have never been published before. And unpublished pictures. Due to the research there is no publication date. The book is not announced but is simply published. These people who are named and do not get away well will not get the chance to stop this book with court. It is a tell all book.
More I can’t and want say.

This evil snake!
Michael Jocobshagen himself said in the King Jordan interview that he saw Michael thr last time 1999 and spoke to him the last time in 2001!
We already know that MJ was afraid that they will kill him! Thats no secret!
I hope carmer will get to him very soon and he will not find any buyer of for his book exept from a very few MJhaters!
Great that he semed not to find a publisher for his garbage!

We are tired to listen to the storys of those greedy lieing media supported backstabbers!

They really should let Michael Jackson finally rest in peace and stop pissing and stapping on his grave after 10 years!

Last edited:
do we have any news on this??

spGieKF.jpg

Didn't he take a u-turn after that and said again that nothing happened and that there won't be a "docu"?

Tell that stupid Pez Hilton that about this fool since Pez debated John Z about this accuser.

Didn't he take a u-turn after that and said again that nothing happened and that there won't be a "docu"?

Yes he did. He is now saying that his words have been misconstrued, misrepresented, edited and/or twisted by the media. He's a weird guy to say the least - difficult to put much credence into what he says, at all, given all of the flip-flopping he has done, in recent times.

Yes he did. He is now saying that his words have been misconstrued, misrepresented, edited and/or twisted by the media. He's a weird guy to say the least - difficult to put much credence into what he says, at all, given all of the flip-flopping he has done, in recent times.

I think you are much too kind!
He's a fantasist and attention seeker, and will say anything to the media to suit their 'requirements' at the time (as we saw in the Australian TV programme earlier this year, where he showed them a photobook with 'notes by MJ' which were written by Jacobshagen).

The only thing I don't understand is why he has seemingly not yet been prosecuted for his MJ autograph/ letter frauds, which seemed to be well documented on paper and on film.

what happened to the "shocking" videotape Jacobshagen claimed to have and wanted to publish?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UPDATE: OLA RAY will be reported to the district attorney in Munich Germany as a potential co-conspirator of Mr. Jacobshagen. We regret that Mrs Ray chose not to speak to us. She was yesterday and on many previous occasions given a chance for a hearing. She refused. More... <a href="https://t.co/Dt3BvIf24l">pic.twitter.com/Dt3BvIf24l</a></p>&mdash; Katie4aday (@ChantalO18) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChantalO18/status/1217422091525509120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">15. Januar 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Pinochio <a href="https://t.co/NHVUXB85d9">pic.twitter.com/NHVUXB85d9</a></p>&mdash; Katie4aday (@ChantalO18) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChantalO18/status/1217462082146312192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">15. Januar 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

^ I understand Jacobshagen is expected to appear in court this year, in Munich.

Another 'Akte' documentary about his exploits regarding MJ items and fake MJ-signatures / writing is anticipated to be broadcast on German TV around the end of January 2020.

Interesting. &#8220;Akte&#8221; seems to be the only mainstream media program that figured out that they can make money with MJ&#8217;s name while telling the truth. :)

^ I understand Jacobshagen is expected to appear in court this year, in Munich.

Correct. :) And my understanding is that he may also face charges for defaming the memory of a deceased person. That would be big news.

Correct. :) And my understanding is that he may also face charges for defaming the memory of a deceased person. That would be big news.

A conviction would indeed be excellent news. That Australian interview programme he did after the screening of LN (complete with fake-annotated MJ book and 'acting' that he hadn't noticed certain arrows added to some photos) was an absolute disgrace. On the other hand, anyone who believed it was a complete idiot.

It was interesting that an Australian TV interviewer confronted Adrian McManus about her still- unpaid compensation debt to MJ after the 'Neverland Five' fraudulent claims which they lost, but the interviewer speaking to Jacobshagen didn't seem to question him about his changing stories or the previous Akte TV doc. exposing his MJ forgeries. Indeed quite the opposite, as they went to possibly the only 'autograph expert' in the USA who would authenticate Jacobshagen's forgeries and therefore add weight to his accusations and assertions about the annotated book.

Indeed quite the opposite, as they went to possibly the only 'autograph expert' in the USA who would authenticate Jacobshagen's forgeries and therefore add weight to his accusations and assertions about the annotated book.

Which fans have exposed as an hired actor.

I'm reading from fans on FB that the case against Jacobshagen is still ongoing, and other fans are still coming forward to offer evidence of his activities (ie selling fake MJ signed letters / memorabilia).

While the criminal investigation against impostor Michael Jacobshagen is still ongoing due to the difficult and extensive offences, the Jacobshagen fraud show continues and on and on... Here's a recent message (anonymous) that reached me.

E4wHZHL.jpg

With many thanks to German fans on FB

Another update today from the same German fans above (the translation is theirs, presumably via Google translate):

Michael Jacobshagen has received 5-digit sums for interviews where he suggests he was sexually addressed by Michael Jackson. When he is addressed personally, he claims the media has twisted everything and he never said anything like that.

Ron Zonen was Tom Sneddon's right hand in the impeachment trial against Michael Jackson. And he was one of the protagonists in our Michael Jackson documentary. This had to be because we didn't want to make the same mistakes we did in Leaving Neverland and Zonen, unlike Robson and Safechuck, was willing to give an interview. So we were shooting at Ron Zonen's home.

And it turned out that a supposedly another very close Michael Jackson victim of abuse had personally reported to Ron Zonen and wanted to come out very big with this matter in the USA. And that person was indeed Michael Jacobshagen. The evidence against him, which was clear is overwhelming. All other claims by Jacobshagen are a lie.

Fortunately, our previous education work against Jacobshagen had already talked about Ron Zonen and therefore could not be fooled by him.

We will make sure that this is also reported on TV. Unfortunately, due to the current situation, everything is shifting a little further to the back.

I was wondering what was happening with this piece of trash. Some people on Twitter said we can't blame him because he has issues, is challenged, I doub that, he perfectly knows what he's doing.

It's great to read that he might finally be having to answer for his crimes, finally! It's horrible as it is that Robson and James seem to be getting away.

I was wondering what was happening with this piece of trash. Some people on Twitter said we can't blame him because he has issues, is challenged, I doub that, he perfectly knows what he's doing.

It's great to read that he might finally be having to answer for his crimes, finally! It's horrible as it is that Robson and James seem to be getting away.
their day is coming as well.

I was interviewed by "akte" in 2019 for this. I also have a "past" with Jacobshagen.. but he never get to the point to scam me because i was too smart for him.. i think thats why akte didnt include any of my video-interview in the tv report.. since there are real victims. But at least jacobshagens lawyer sent me a letter to pressure me in 2017 :D

Back