Michael should have released a album in 2005 trial times

It sure did. MJ was arrested November 20 and the song was released on November 22, just two days after. The fact that he even managed to get into the top 10 of the charts in some countries under those circumstances is quite unbelievable.
Yeah and releasing a song with that title was bad timing under the circumstances 🤭

Hello everyone I am the one who made this thread.I couldn't sleep well when I wrote This.Just checked the trial times again and Omg he of course couldn't record anything at the time.I wrote this becauese I thought his unreleased and underrated music should get Way more attention than it got I just wanted to share why I made this Thread.

Hello everyone I am the one who made this thread.I couldn't sleep well when I wrote This.Just checked the trial times again and Omg he of course couldn't record anything at the time.I wrote this becauese I thought his unreleased and underrated music should get Way more attention than it got I just wanted to share why I made this Thread.
Well, that's a relief. Ngl, I was majorly confused by your first comment. It just seemed so weird. I was also really upset by it. First and foremost, Michael was a human being. And that's far more important than him being an artist, imo. 2005 was such a terrible year for him, I don't know how anyone would even begin to recover from an experience like that.

But, fair enough, lack of sleep can send us all a bit mad. Any level of insomnia is no joke. I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

I personally think Michael was massively underrated in all areas - as a singer, songwriter, dancer etc. For all his success and critical acclaim I still think he's underrated in a way that just seems weird. It's frustrating. But I still think his personal safety, well-being and happiness overrides everything else.

Here endeth my sermon, lol. I really do hope you are feeling much better now. :)

Well, that's a relief. Ngl, I was majorly confused by your first comment. It just seemed so weird. I was also really upset by it. First and foremost, Michael was a human being. And that's far more important than him being an artist, imo. 2005 was such a terrible year for him, I don't know how anyone would even begin to recover from an experience like that.

But, fair enough, lack of sleep can send us all a bit mad. Any level of insomnia is no joke. I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

I personally think Michael was massively underrated in all areas - as a singer, songwriter, dancer etc. For all his success and critical acclaim I still think he's underrated in a way that just seems weird. It's frustrating. But I still think his personal safety, well-being and happiness overrides everything else.

Here endeth my sermon, lol. I really do hope you are feeling much better now. :)
Thanks.It was a terrible idea.I didn't know 2005 trial that well when I wrote this.All I knew that he wasn't good thats it but I made my research and I know it.And for underrated I agree.Like how did he get only 13 grammys out of 39?It just doesn't make sense.Well I thank you again for understanding me.

he should have but i know he didnt have any fight left in him after the trial, he needed to get away, people have no idea how exhausting it is to receive sooooo much hate it really sucks your energy so i cant imagine how drained he must've felt in 05

Yes You read it correctly.He could have fight back with his songs and lyrics.The album would have been with meaningful songs and show the world The Real Michael Jackson.The album's name could have been "Xscape,Shout or The Real King"Here is the tracklist
1:Xscape
2:There Must Be More To Life Than This
3Price Of Fame
4:Free
5;Do You Know Where Your Children Are
6:Faces
7:On The Line
8:Shout
9People Of The World
10:What More Can I Give
11:We Have Had Enough

"Michael should have released a album in 2005 trial times"