Michael sick during Helsinki HIStory concert?

Aww man he does look ill. :(

Why would he perform when he's ill? That's very bad for you! :(

i remember he was sick in Munich 4 & 6/07 (just after Vienna 2/07) he had fewer and he took off his jacket almost straight away, just after Scream... but he didnt seem sick in Helsinki. i was on both but in Helsinki he seemed fine. Joked with Wayne a lot...he didnt seem tired either... may be he was because of flying to Paris after each concert

What is the date of the Helsinki concert? Anyone know? Or the year? Thanks.

24th and 26th of August 1997. :) I was there for the 24th and he looked pretty darn amazing. I remember him shouting "I love you" to the crowd, and at one point he was drinking juice, and this guy in front of me thought it was beer. "Is that Michael Jackson drinking beer?!" :doh:

I was there. Right in front of the stage in both concerts and to me he looked great! :yes:

lol funny so many were there but we never met :) i remember before Billie Jean he sat on the suitcase for too long kidding with fans at the front lol i dont know why but i remembered so well he was sitting there and looking at the crowd and scratching his ears lol

i remember before Billie Jean he sat on the suitcase for too long kidding with fans at the front lol i dont know why but i remembered so well he was sitting there and looking at the crowd and scratching his ears lol

Haha, that sounds SO cute :D

He didn't stay over night in Helsinki. He flew back to France right after the concert. I think he preferred to be with Prince. Can't blame him. :wub:

@Remington Steele, keep in mind that Michael Jackson suffered from respiratory bronchiolitis, according to his autopsy report.

Respiratory bronchiolitis leads also to fever, or even to shortness of breath.

This seems to explain why at certain HIStory concerts his dance moves were not so energetic, or why he appeared to be tired on stage, or even why he was sick on stage.

@MIST, his health condition in the 'This Is It' era was even worse.

According to his autopsy report again, Michael Jackson at that time was also crippled by arthritis (in the lower spine and some of his fingers, and mild plaque build-up in his leg arteries).

His lungs were also so inflamed that they were struggling to function.

Back