Michael sings When You Wish Upon A Star and Follow The Yellowbrick Road

I think Michael's versions of both these songs is the best I've ever heard. Listen to his styling and control. It's just incredible. And the quality of his voice is second to none. It's just amazingly beautiful. He's the best singer. Check it out. Plus he's as cute as all get out in this video, lol. I remember when I first saw this, I recorded it off TV, and I was all excited afterwards, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxCpPSaPa0

Last edited:
Ahh cool I only heard the audio of this one, cool to see there's a video. Will watch that later :yes:

Wait, strike that. I'm watchin' NOW :wild: I'm going to Disney in 3 weeks and I'll be EASIN ON DOWN THAT ROAD :lol:

Last edited:
I think the vocals in when you wish upon a star are amazing ^_^

*sigh* can you get more beautiful than that?????

I think not.

When he sings 1:07-2:00..
That pretty much sums it up why I love Michael so damn much.
Argh he's good.

*sigh* can you get more beautiful than that?????

I think not.

You've both got it! Michael's just incredible. I can't get over him, no matter how many times I see him.

thank you i've never seen this before. how my neck-hairs stood erect LOL

anyone have this in stereo and clear quality!? i'd really very much appreciate it.

Yeah, I'd appreciate a clear audio of this too. I only have one that sounds like it was recorded from the TV, lol. So not very good. Glad I could share guys.

hey arXter :yes: MjTunes Rocks i listen music from them i love all there remix too

he is so happy when he sings and around other people he is the shyness and joy and loving person how cute

:heart: MJ makes me :blush:

Last edited:
I have always loved this medly.. I even have it on my ipod

Back