Michael & Stephanie Mills

I heard the stephanie mills interview, She said she guessed she was "too black for him" :wtf2

I heard the stephanie mills interview, She said she guessed she was "too black for him" :wtf2

I heard the stephanie mills interview, She said she guessed she was "too black for him" :wtf2[/b]

Yeah, that was really messed up. Wish she had the brains to not have said something like that.
Other than that, it seems like she has a huge crush on him. I wonder if Michael ever showed any interest back...
Whatever he did, he made her LOVE him. :lol:

I heard the stephanie mills interview, She said she guessed she was "too black for him" :wtf2[/b]

Yeah, that was really messed up. Wish she had the brains to not have said something like that.
Other than that, it seems like she has a huge crush on him. I wonder if Michael ever showed any interest back...
Whatever he did, he made her LOVE him. :lol:

Whatever he did, he made her LOVE him. :lol:[/b]

You can say that again! Look at how she's looking at him in this pic. She sure did have a huuuge crush on Mikey :lol:, but who wouldn't? I can't blame her.

201282.jpg

Whatever he did, he made her LOVE him. :lol:[/b]

You can say that again! Look at how she's looking at him in this pic. She sure did have a huuuge crush on Mikey :lol:, but who wouldn't? I can't blame her.

201282.jpg

201282.jpg

I agree she looks like she is feeling something for him .
In the interview she siad, " I was his only little chocolate drop."
Now how would she know that?

004.jpg

I love that interview that Stephaine did with my local radio station, Power 99, back in 2004. It happened when MJ was going through the trial mess and she defended MJ right away. She was not hesitant about it.

Regarding her comment about her being the only black woman that he ever been with - cut her some slack. The woman does not know who MJ dated (really dated) after her and she didn't have to know because it had nothing to do with her. There are black women who do believed that the only black women that MJ ever dated was Diana and Stephanie. They would not think like that if he didn't marry white women. So, I see why Stephanie said that. At first, I didn't like that comment, but after thinking about it, I got what she said.

I wished that MJ married Stephanie. She was very real to MJ and honest. She even said in the interview that she talks real with MJ. She knows him VERY well and sorry to say it, but I think she knows his better than his former "wives" ever did. She accepted/accepts Michael and did not try to change him like a certain ex-"wife" did. She also did not try to sell him out like another ex-"wife" did many times. Stephanie said her two cents and moved on.

My favorite part in the interview was when they asked her if MJ ever had, you know... y'all know... hehehehehe and she was like, "no". Then, they asked her, "where did he kiss you at" because she kept saying that he was a great kisser. Then she said, "where did he kissed me at? Where do you think he kissed me at?" LOL! Mannnnnnnn........ lol when I heard that I was rolling with laughter. Very cute interview. I am glad it is on Youtube.

I love how you guys are taking this with a grain of salt. My kind of crowd. I remember last year when I posted this at CMJ the whole club went into an uproar :bugeyed. I love Stephanie. Her voice is phenomenal and she clearly looked smitten with him!

I love that interview that Stephaine did with my local radio station, Power 99, back in 2004. It happened when MJ was going through the trial mess and she defended MJ right away. She was not hesitant about it.

Regarding her comment about her being the only black woman that he ever been with - cut her some slack. The woman does not know who MJ dated (really dated) after her and she didn't have to know because it had nothing to do with her. There are black women who do believed that the only black women that MJ ever dated was Diana and Stephanie. They would not think like that if he didn't marry white women. So, I see why Stephanie said that. At first, I didn't like that comment, but after thinking about it, I got what she said.

I wished that MJ married Stephanie. She was very real to MJ and honest. She even said in the interview that she talks real with MJ. She knows him VERY well and sorry to say it, but I think she knows his better than his former "wives" ever did. She accepted/accepts Michael and did not try to change him like a certain ex-"wife" did. She also did not try to sell him out like another ex-"wife" did many times. Stephanie said her two cents and moved on.

My favorite part in the interview was when they asked her if MJ ever had, you know... y'all know... hehehehehe and she was like, "no". Then, they asked her, "where did he kiss you at" because she kept saying that he was a great kisser. Then she said, "where did he kissed me at? Where do you think he kissed me at?" LOL! Mannnnnnnn........ lol when I heard that I was rolling with laughter. Very cute interview. I am glad it is on Youtube.

I agree with you!!Stephanie was real.. I like her, she seems cool :) :yes:

I love how you guys are taking this with a grain of salt. My kind of crowd

You know what, I believe everything she said and I will defend this interview forever! LOL. I remember when I first heard it, it was so funny and real. They asked her if MJ ever smoked chronic (weed). LOL. That Power 99 show no longer exists but those people were funny. LOL.

Back