Michael - The Great Album Debate

a tidbit mentioned by Justin / Waldo follower fan

several weeks ago whilst we were out with Michael Bush he said to us that Monster. Breaking News etc are MICHAEL JACKSON singing !!!. he was adamant about it. we let it go as it's just laughable

a tidbit mentioned by Justin / Waldo follower fan

several weeks ago whilst we were out with Michael Bush he said to us that Monster. Breaking News etc are MICHAEL JACKSON singing !!!. he was adamant about it. we let it go as it's just laughable

He means the idea of Michael singing is laughable. He's been very vocal about the songs being fake. I have a lot of respect for Justin. That's the guy who you see on every concert video of Michael's. He went to every show on the Dangerous and History tours and met Michael countless times. Glad he is on the right side on this.

He means the idea of Michael singing is laughable.

Yes. He says Michael Bush was adamant that it was Michael singing on the songs and that he (Justin/Waldo) and his friend didn't give much weight to what Bush said.

He means the idea of Michael singing is laughable. He's been very vocal about the songs being fake. I have a lot of respect for Justin. That's the guy who you see on every concert video of Michael's. He went to every show on the Dangerous and History tours and met Michael countless times. Glad he is on the right side on this.

And I personally feel very sorry for Justin. It seems he is totally obsessed with an idea that the songs are fake. And to me the idea that it's Jason Malachi singing is laughable as well as anybody else but MJ himself

And I personally feel very sorry for Justin. It seems he is totally obsessed with an idea that the songs are fake. And to me the idea that it's Jason Malachi singing is laughable as well as anybody else but MJ himself

I feel sorry for people who are fooled by obvious fakes. You might find it laughable but it's more laughable that people are not only fooled by such fakes but are willing to accept them as Michael despite all evidence to the contrary.

He probably feels sorry for believers too. So now, what's the point of feeling sorry for someone's opinion? Like yours is superior?

I feel sorry for all of us that we've had to be divided like this because of these ridiculous songs!!! And I think Eddie should feel bad for causing it and try to repair it.

It was deleted a long time ago as far as I know
All that is left is a couple fake Jason Malachi FB pages

Yeah he closed it again. He reopened it and renewed his website earlier in the year, dropping the Malachi from his name. He hasn't done anything with the site and he has since closed his facebook again.

All right, thanks. :)

Here's a screen capture of the Facebook page in question, for those who didn't get a chance to see it:

CLICK

Hopefully Jason's still workin' on that new album.

More work from Eddie:

[youtube]6KYgPUCeUsc[/youtube]

GW926H703

http://draculasgirls.wetpaint.com/page/QUINCY+JONES+&+INDIGGO+Twins

For some reason I can't see the links you've been posting, Pentum. Weird! Well, I see them but they don't link me to the right Soundcloud page.

Edit: When I took out the # hashtag before your name, suddenly the link worked!

I removed the hastag, no idea why it comes. The new soundcloud sucks :D Just like youtube, they try to fix what's not broken. Anyway,

You knock me off of my feet ROCK MY WOOORLD

Only yesterday (still discovering new stuff, but also forgetting a lot) I found out more info about Alan 'Buz' Kohan. I read the poem he wrote for Michael to support him in 2004.....

These are the people I want to listen to and take seriously when it comes to Michael. They knew what kind of artist he was, they knew him. And not only he knew Michael, but he also knows his profession.

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=8639

excerpt from : http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...-many-lives-of-michael-jacksons-elegy/258933/

"Months later, Buzz was there in the studio at Ocean Way when Jackson recorded the song. As usual, Jackson sang in the dark to fully immerse himself. Sitting by engineer Bruce Swedien at the control desk, Buz got goosebumps as he listened. The lyrics were about the beauty, transience, and fragility of life. The words could easily devolve into cliche and sentimentality in the hands of an ordinary performer, but Jackson was no ordinary performer. "He put his soul into it," recalls Buz. "There was no exaggeration or affect. It was real emotion."

So why Michael suddenly became an ordinairy performer on The Cascio ballads? Because that's how the songs are sung. Cliche and with false sentiment. Not bad, but nothing special, like I would expect from Michael and what made me love him as an artist.

You mean the ten seconds of vocals that sound identical to Jason Cupeta and not a bit like Michael Jackson?

As evidenced by this video - clearly the same voice as on the Cascio tracks:

[youtube]VWZ0iBWjn7g[/youtube]
I swear, play this, then play Soldier Boy. Absoutly the 100% same singer, no one can deny this.

Some still think it´s Michael Jackson on those tracks. Maybe one day they will say this song it´s also a MJ track: :doh:

[youtube]V-3IarzAP00[/youtube]

But, yeah, if you speed up the track you have Monster. It´s not new, the same singer, Jason "THE DUDE" Cupeta. :wild:

Kapital77;3748729 said:
Some still think it´s Michael Jackson on those tracks. Maybe one day they will say this song it´s also a MJ track: :doh:

[youtube]V-3IarzAP00[/youtube]

But, yeah, if you speed up the track you have Monster. It´s not new, the same singer, Jason "THE DUDE" Cupeta. :wild:

There are many people who unfortunately think this is Michael. Just look at the comments under the video. The very same excuses to explain the Cascio tracks are used.

Here's another one. All believing it's Michael. No doubt they think the Cascio songs are real too. There are a lot of fans who think Jason doesn't exist. I can assure you he does.

[youtube]WeQakkIqnyo[/youtube]

I guess that for believers it is easier to believe that MJ changed his accent and his techniques (add to that that he recorded 12 songs while being a shell of a man), than that an imposter sang those songs (who happen to have same voice characteristics).

It's actually 3 different songs where one of the singers is suppose to be MJ while the other two isn't.

Thanks. That was a real question obviously. You know my knowledge on this topic lol.

I'm not sure if I understand Teddy Riley when he (according to Tyrell Jackson) said that 'Michael doesn't swing like that', but I think I do.

And when you listen to 'All I need' 2.27-2.30 and compare it to 'A hero fell' 3.15-3.18, or maybe even better: 'All I need' 2.27-2.30 ('almost there') and 'A hero fell' 4.22 ('take me home') which is repeated at 4.30. Same swing if you ask me.

And it has nothing to do with the way the song is written, but with the singer who sings it.

Back