Michael - The Great Album Debate

Oh, look, we have 100% same voice identification:

https://soundcloud.com/malachilovers/mixedf

And this is one of the things that Eddie is mute about. the same goes for the anonymous forensic analysts, we need an explanation for this! How can anyone deny such a voice or how are we supposed to make the distinction between those voices you just posted? Only forensics could answer.

@Pentum, it is almost as if "Tell Like It Is" part was copy-pasted on "Monster"

Last edited:
I HATE that family of his, and I am a 'doubter' so how does that one work? I just feel sometimes we aren't allowed to express feelings regarding the situation of Michael being stabbed in the back with a rather large knife by his 'second family' or 'friends' as we have to let the 'believers' live in their own world of enjoyment of the tracks without anyone going 'hold on a minute, the vibrato matches with etc'

Truly sorry if my post offended anyone, I am just sick and tired of all of this nonsense which shouldn't even have happened.

And this is one of the things that Eddie is mute about. the same goes for the anonymous forensic analysts, we need an explanation for this! How can anyone deny such a voice or how are we supposed to make the distinction between those voices you just posted? Only forensics could answer.

@Pentum, it is almost as if "Tell Like It Is" part was copy-pasted on "Monster"

What's even the chance of MJ not doing that exact same note in any of his hundreds songs, while Jason did one in one of his 20 songs?

There's so much more too. BTW, it's Breaking News, not Monster ;)

What's even the chance of MJ not doing that exact same note in any of his hundreds songs, while Jason did one in one of his 20 songs?

There's so much more too. BTW, it's Breaking News, not Monster ;)

Breaking News or Monster, the aaaaaaaaaaaaaah all sound identical lol.

There's still someone deleting these soundcloud clips. I wonder why.:scratch:
BTW. Does anybody know what happened to the fakemichael.com site? It seems to be offline.

There is nothing more than an extreme jealously toward Cascio family. Reading 2300 Jackson Street thread it easy to "discover" that all the doubters are vivid fans of the Jacksons and just can't stand it that MJ "abandoned" his family (brothers and nephews) in the studio. Instead he did choose to spend his time not only privately but professionally with his "adopted" family. All the "proofs" doubters are trying to present on this forum to disqualified MJ's involvement in the recording "Cascio's songs" are more and more fake and done with such "hard work" that is overdone. After working so hard on "producing" the "proofs" I would expect more sincere creativity. I'm so positive that all the dilemma with not hearing Michael Jackson on the so called Cascio's songs is the subconscious issue for most of the doubters ( why more than 90% of you are such devoted fans of Jackson5 and The Jacksons? ) that I started to think (as the former music journalist who plan to return to publishing field when retiring early from more stable and prolific venture) about the book on the subject. I have absolutely no problem with publishing it in my original country. And my publisher always is giving me the option to reach the other markets but it involve really big time commitments and I'm choosing my family now. However it's really fascinating subject and soon or later will be more professionally explored. Especially I can't wait for a serious media interview with Jason Malachi because it seems that the doubters are on their way to make him bigger star than J. Bieber when analyzing his every song and stage performance. Do you know that not so long ago only locally known singer is now recognized all around the world only because some Michael Jackson's fans think it's him singing as MJ on officially released album. Don't you think that if this would be true then Jason Malachi would be a multi millioner by now and the most wanted controversial celebrity on the market. Please use more common sense in your future conspiracy theories.

Sorry, I agree with Arklove, This is purely ridiculous. I don't even like the Jacksons other than Janet, and the Jackson's prior to Victory. I don't go out of my way to slander them either, nor do I do it with the Cascio's. In fact, I'm one of the biggest Cascio supporters in this thread. While everyone always said they knew and were a part of it. I'm said that Eddie knew what he was doing, but perhaps the rest of the family were left in the dark. Whatever the case may be, our feelings have little to nothing to do with the fact that "we LOVEEE The Jacksons and hate the Cascio's". We feel this way, solely because we don't hear Michael in these records, other than the copy and pasted ad-libs. But we hear Malachi. Simple and plain.

There's still someone deleting these soundcloud clips. I wonder why.:scratch:
BTW. Does anybody know what happened to the fakemichael.com site? It seems to be offline.
we allow the released songs for comparison on the board but not unreleased copyright songs .. they also will be removed from soundcloud if they are detected. by the copyright holder. Not sure about fakemichael.com Even though Im a doubter I didnt care for it myself.

Sorry, I agree with Arklove, This is purely ridiculous. I don't even like the Jacksons other than Janet, and the Jackson's prior to Victory. I don't go out of my way to slander them either, nor do I do it with the Cascio's. In fact, I'm one of the biggest Cascio supporters in this thread. While everyone always said they knew and were a part of it. I'm said that Eddie knew what he was doing, but perhaps the rest of the family were left in the dark. Whatever the case may be, our feelings have little to nothing to do with the fact that "we LOVEEE The Jacksons and hate the Cascio's". We feel this way, solely because we don't hear Michael in these records, other than the copy and pasted ad-libs. But we hear Malachi. Simple and plain.

IMO hearing Malachi on Michael Jackson's record is purely ridiculous. But it's your choice so
enjoy... As I stated before I believe at least 90% doubters are devoted fans of Jackson family and they problem is with Cascio's and not Jackson's material being chosen for the album. Simple and plain.

IMO hearing Malachi on Michael Jackson's record is purely ridiculous. But it's your choice so
enjoy... As I stated before I believe at least 90% doubters are devoted fans of Jackson family and they problem is with Cascio's and not Jackson's material being chosen for the album. Simple and plain.

LOL. But this is wrong. I can say with complete confidence that nobody in this thread who doubts these songs, does so because we're "devoted Jackson fans and hate the fact that The Jackson's material was scrapped for the Cascio tracks". Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it doesn't mean an opinion can't be wrong, that aspect of your opinion, is simply put, wrong. We don't hear Michael, we hear Jason. And it has absolutely nothing to do with anything you just said.

enjoy...

It's not Michael Jackson's record that we hear Malachi on, its Sony and Estate's record. They have the power to put anything they claim to be Michael on a cd. And just because they are officials doesn't mean they are infallible. Your friend Eddie duped them.

There is nothing more than an extreme jealously toward Cascio family. Reading 2300 Jackson Street thread it easy to "discover" that all the doubters are vivid fans of the Jacksons and just can't stand it that MJ "abandoned" his family (brothers and nephews) in the studio. Instead he did choose to spend his time not only privately but professionally with his "adopted" family. All the "proofs" doubters are trying to present on this forum to disqualified MJ's involvement in the recording "Cascio's songs" are more and more fake and done with such "hard work" that is overdone. After working so hard on "producing" the "proofs" I would expect more sincere creativity. I'm so positive that all the dilemma with not hearing Michael Jackson on the so called Cascio's songs is the subconscious issue for most of the doubters ( why more than 90% of you are such devoted fans of Jackson5 and The Jacksons? ) that I started to think (as the former music journalist who plan to return to publishing field when retiring early from more stable and prolific venture) about the book on the subject. I have absolutely no problem with publishing it in my original country. And my publisher always is giving me the option to reach the other markets but it involve really big time commitments and I'm choosing my family now. However it's really fascinating subject and soon or later will be more professionally explored. Especially I can't wait for a serious media interview with Jason Malachi because it seems that the doubters are on their way to make him bigger star than J. Bieber when analyzing his every song and stage performance. Do you know that not so long ago only locally known singer is now recognized all around the world only because some Michael Jackson's fans think it's him singing as MJ on officially released album. Don't you think that if this would be true then Jason Malachi would be a multi millioner by now and the most wanted controversial celebrity on the market. Please use more common sense in your future conspiracy theories.
Elapentela, you are a journalist, your opinion is clearly biased and I can't help but shake my head every time I read your posts in this thread.

Look at this post. Anyone understand why I shake my head?

It's like - you are ignoring that no one here cares about what the Jackson family says, we DON'T HEAR MJ. It's that easy.

What kind of logic is that? You have no idea about anyone inhere or about any doubter and you judge them by saying that they are The Jacksons fans and Cascios haters. On top of that you haven't done a single survey on the matter and you pull out figures like 90% of us are Jacksons fans. You expect people to take your words seriously? Reading the content of your posts triggers only a good "whatever" laughter, nothing else.

I don't know why people are deserting the board, but there are two things that are certain:

1. True fans will always stay true fans and they will always need a place where they can talk about MJ and read the news about MJ, a place like this one.

2. The Cascio mess was created the day SONY streamed Breaking News. That mess till today hasn't been solved despite the vehement protest from the very first day, and it can't just be forgotten as if nothing happened. On the contrary, if the fans can't talk about it or are treated as Cascio haters being jaelous and don't feel welcome, they will, as a consequence, unfortunately leave the place.

To true fans MJ hasn't died musically speaking, so if the fans have been leaving the forum I don't think it is due to his death. Also, the fact that when speaking about the forthcoming album some people fear the tracklist, it is because the Cascio mess hasn't been solved and has been tried to be put under the rug as if nothing had happened.

How can people be excited about the forthcoming soup in the same restaurant if they had already been served a soup with three hairs that have never been removed from it? The fear of being served extra hair prevents the joy of receiving the soup that was supposed to be a delight.

in this case we can look forward to the soup because we have been served an excellent soup in the Bad 25 project, that should restore some faith as to what the next album of "new"/unheard material can bring forth.

The is the most ridiculous, nonsense I have ever read in this thread.

Not to mention that there wasn't any Jacksons material that could have been chosen anyway. I don't care where the songs come from as long as they are Michael, which these ones clearly aren't.

This is all based on one comment I made in the 2300 Unity thread where I said I had tickets and was looking forward to the show. If you are really are a journalist, then that is a sad indictment of the journalism industry.

Last edited:
There is no need to bully or make personal insults and attacks on members over thier views in this thread. You dont have to agree but there is no need to bully or insult each other. Any member who has participated in that behaviour has been warned by PM. Be civil with your comments and or replies if you dont want a thread cleaning which will remove your replies as well. We want to also thank our members who are respectful to others with their contributions to this discussion. No matter what side of the fence you stand on this issue.

I don't think labeling people who you don't know from the hole in the wall as "devoted Jackson family fans and Cascio haters". Then saying that's the reason why they doubt what they do, is very civil. When in all actuality, that's the farthest from the truth.

Every time I've seen the Cascio's, they appear to be good people and nice people. If I met them I wouldn't glare and be rude, I would be generally polite and I would ask about the Cascio songs respectfully, because I don't think it's a funny situation or a light situation. I think it's very serious, and being angry and bitter about the songs or being overly supportive of the songs, I think, subtracts from the seriousness of the situation and the respect it deserves. There needs to only be complete honesty about the songs. They need to be revealed for all that they really are. If they do truly regret the decisions they've made, as Gaz says, why don't they give the fans what they deserve and release all that they know about that songs? Why do they keep the secrecy if they really feel bad? I think it's only clearly obvious that they all have something to hide, that's why we still receive no comment and now they like to conveniently say, "That was two years ago, move on." This is serious business and two years is a very short period of time for everyone to suddenly forget about. The way the Cascio songs have affected the community has been like a terrorist attack. It's a big deal.

About Elapentela's feeling that most 'doubters' are jealous or hate the Cascio's:

It's like the pot calling the kettle black, while the kettle isn't even black.

It's clear from your posts, Elapentela, that it's you who clearly has a dislike for Michael's family and more love towards the Cascio's.

Like most 'doubter's already stated, it's all about the voice on the Cascio tracks. If the Jacksons would claim they secretly recorded songs with Michael for three months and came up with the same songs, my reaction would be the same.

in this case we can look forward to the soup because we have been served an excellent soup in the Bad 25 project, that should restore some faith as to what the next album of "new"/unheard material can bring forth.
I agree .. to do other wise only hurts any new material put out and doesnt help promote Michael's musical legacy.We should not base new material on what happened in the past. If it is good we should support it. That is not saying to drop the concerns we have over the Michael Album but just not to saboatge further efforts to make Michael shine. Bad 25 could have been a Major historical Moment for Michale if all fans were on board to support it. Sony says is was over 50% below sales figures they forcast for its success. Thats sad :( I want Michael Jackson to continue to be relevant in the charts and industry for a long time .. We should suport any good projects becuase if not we will not get any more that epic _ they are not goign to loose money trying to appease fans and then not have anything come from it ... we are only hurting ourselves if we dont support what is good. I guess next time we wont get all the extras. They cant loose money trying to appease us if we dont support it. ... maybe some dont care to have Michael's music to continue and be sucessful .. but I do - Please Dont let Casico songs destroy that for us.

There will never be any huge Michael success anymore, in my opinion. Michael is gone and all that's left are the fans and his art.

The Estate, which shat on MJ's discography by promoting and releasing songs not even performed by Michael should know that.

I agree .. to do other wise only hurts any new material put out and doesnt help promote Michael's musical legacy.We should not base new material on what happened in the past. If it is good we should support it. That is not saying to drop the concerns we have over the Michael Album but just not to saboatge further efforts to make Michael shine. Bad 25 could have been a Major historical Moment for Michale if all fans were on board to support it. Sony says is was over 50% below sales figures they forcast for its success. Thats sad :( I want Michael Jackson to continue to be relevant in the charts and industry for a long time .. We should suport any good projects becuase if not we will not get any more that epic _ they are not goign to loose money trying to appease fans and then not have anything come from it ... we are only hurting ourselves if we dont support what is good. I guess next time we wont get all the extras. They cant loose money trying to appease us if we dont support it. ... maybe some dont care to have Michael's music to continue and be sucessful .. but I do - Please Dont let Casico songs destroy that for us.

I personally support BAD25 and have bought the deluxe box and the suitcase. I even bought over hundred of MJ pepsi cans and got two promotional cardboard 1m80 tall displayed MJ posters from the hypermarket. I congratulate them on the effort to listen to the fans and try to do the best for MJ's legacy.

However, they won't bribe me that easily. I must confess, I am also still disappointed that they haven't removed those Cascio tracks from the album Michael. And for that I will not congratulate them till they don't do it once and for all. As long as they don't do that step, it is understandable that some fans still fear what is going to be on MJ's next album.

After all, BAD 25 songs are from 1987, so normally nothing was to be feared about it. The Cascio issue is much more recent and they still have those songs that they bought from Eddie Cascio. So fans concern is - what are they going to do about those songs now? Put them on the next album or maybe later, or simply ignore them? We have no clue and that's why some fans fear the forthcoming releases.

Back