Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread)

Wow...are we really questioning WBSS 08 now??

Yeah. Fantastic debating according to arklove & samhabib.

And sam completely ignored the valid point i brought up i post #468.

"well said" muuuahhaa

If he's recorded one vocal take there, what makes you think he didn't record more?

Because he sounds like Michael Jackson on WBSS 2008. Which, even according to the most fervant believer, he doesn't sound like on the Cascio songs.

Like This Is It, I think these tracks were released to show the fans a side of Michael that we don't normally hear.

Yeah. Fantastic debating according to arklove & samhabib.

And sam completely ignored the valid point i brought up i post #468.

"well said" muuuahhaa

Deliberate effort to turn the debate personal and nasty. I spoke to Ivy about this earlier so I expect some action to be taken.

Like This Is It, I think these tracks were released to show the fans a side of Michael that we don't normally hear.

The weak and limp side?

I really have to laugh hard about some people here.
Samhabib, Arklove, love is magical, that jaxxxon guy & some others...

Today samhabib raised the question WHY eddie cascio had registered the songs 2 days after Michaels passing. I think that was the main question of today. And there was a serious discussion going on about that.
With long statements from different people and more or less profound argumentation in either direction.

Than, at least to my understanding, it became relatively clear that there isn't anything suspicious about that very fact. Nothing sinister going on!
Ivy had some very good points and hard FACTS, esp. the text of the registration itself.
Which made clear in some points, that samhabib had based his argumentation on wrong info from roger friedman. no mumbling, i don't hear him, JM-Talk, complete lyrics, impostor sings full out, etc, etc, etc.. ALL OVER AGAIN, ALL OVER THE PLACE. The same senseless, ignorant faketalk, this forum has to bear since two month.

And all because the nonbelievers went out of arguments on actual debate of today.
->The "why eddie registered 2 days after Michaels passing" question.

You simply behave and you simply are laughable!!!

Good night!

Which post of mine make you laugh out loud? I never once said the behavior of those who disagree with me laughable. I expect the same level of respect back.

By suggesting people who disagree with you behave ridiculously, you actually are the one who acts arrogantly. If you read the on-going discussion in the last few pages, many of us are basing our opinions on actual fact.

I didn't discuss about the song registration for I'm not familiar with copyright issue. I talked about Thriller 25, WBSS 2008 Remix and the will.i.am recording sessions. How laughable is that?

Usually, when people run out of valid points in their opinions, they sought to personal attack. Calling people's posts laughable when there is absolutely nothing funny about the posts doesn't make you look good.

Last time I check, this thread is called "The Great Album Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread), it's a place for people who have doubt to discuss. These are the thread created for people who feel free to express their doubts without being judged by others.

Alright, enough with the insults on the songs. They aren't weak. Christ, samhabib, do you not have any respect whatsoever to the people who enjoy these songs? To constantly call them disgusting, terrible, limp and weak?

I'm not terribly offended by it, because I know you're totally wrong, but I still know disrespect when I see it.

edit: Weak is probably the best word you could use, but sometimes you seem to be looking for harsh words to say on purpose instead of remaining polite about it.

Jason Malachi 'said' those things while a hacker had his account on Facebook. Now, it looks like they're manipulating Jason's simple website.

Disbelievers desperately want this to really be Jason, when it obviously isn't.

I really have to laugh hard about some people here.
Samhabib, Arklove, love is magical, that jaxxxon guy & some others...

Today samhabib raised the question WHY eddie cascio had registered the songs 2 days after Michaels passing. I think that was the main question of today. And there was a serious discussion going on about that.
With long statements from different people and more or less profound argumentation in either direction.

Than, at least to my understanding, it became relatively clear that there isn't anything suspicious about that very fact. Nothing sinister going on!
Ivy had some very good points and hard FACTS, esp. the text of the registration itself.
Which made clear in some points, that samhabib had based his argumentation on wrong info from roger friedman. no mumbling, i don't hear him, JM-Talk, complete lyrics, impostor sings full out, etc, etc, etc.. ALL OVER AGAIN, ALL OVER THE PLACE. The same senseless, ignorant faketalk, this forum has to bear since two month.

And all because the nonbelievers went out of arguments on actual debate of today.
->The "why eddie registered 2 days after Michaels passing" question.

You simply behave and you simply are laughable!!!

Good night!

Keep laughing "member since 2010".......the jokes on you. You wrote a lot but said nothing. What was the point of your post? You don't like the fact that we are expressing our opinion and yet the only thing you can stand on is that Sony told you it was Michael and you accepted it as fact. We have the right to state our beliefs and if you dont like it then dont come into the DEBATE thread, listen to your feeble recreation of MJ on the casico tracks and go skipping around the Dirty South so the rest of us who take MJs voice seriously can get to the bottom of this.

Jason's stuff is getting badder! But REALLY I don't believe they would do something like that, the only ones who are going to be bad on the picture are them ($ony and Jason). Michael did his part.

Jason Malachi claimed that he didn't know this 'manager'. His website also linked to these videos today with the line: 'HEY YNO$, HIRE ME?'

http://banashare.com/ofmbig1i4q00/Jason.mp3.html

http://banashare.com/3m42dhm6052w/welcome.mp3.html

Really? He claimed that while his page was still hacked? He claimed that when not long after that "claim" another statement was made mocking Sony, and The Estate, then said that the account would be turned over to the proper owner?

It's quite obvious his page was still under control of whoever hacked it at the time.

Jason Malachi 'said' those things while a hacker had his account on Facebook. Now, it looks like they're manipulating Jason's simple website.

Disbelievers desperately want this to really be Jason, when it obviously isn't.

Even if it isn't Jason wouldn't you think that these people would be smart enough to take extra precautions in order to protect all their other online identities?

Like, I don't know, changing the passwords to anything accesible to the public?

And then to let it run on as long as it did.

Please. Attention is what they are seeking, and attention is definitely what they are getting.

And has anyone explained how a hacker got a hold of a Breaking News outtake?
Pretty oulandish for some random person to get their hands on something like that, don't you think?

Alright, enough with the insults on the songs. They aren't weak. Christ, samhabib, do you not have any respect whatsoever to the people who enjoy these songs? To constantly call them disgusting, terrible, limp and weak?

I'm not terribly offended by it, because I know you're totally wrong, but I still know disrespect when I see it.

edit: Weak is probably the best word you could use, but sometimes you seem to be looking for harsh words to say on purpose instead of remaining polite about it.

So it's ok to love the songs but not ok to hate them? So you're allowed your opinion but I'm not allowed mine? Is that what you're saying?

People can enjoy what they want. And people can hate what they want. That's freedom of speech for you.

Keep laughing "member since 2010".......the jokes on you.
I don't think that's allowed. I've been a fan since '93 and I just registered on this FORUM in 2010. Joining a FORUM doesn't mean they are any more or less a Michael Jackson fan than you!

Sure, I agree with you, samhabib. You have the right to express your opinion, I just thought that we could still be polite about things here, but I guess I was wrong.

We'd still be having a great debate if someone hadn't come along and thrown a f*ck into the whole situation.....

I'm confused. Clarify what you just wrote.

He's saying he doesn't knwo Thad? And what videos?

Where did he say this?

The videos were linked from his official website. He claimed that he didn't know Thad on his FB page - but Thad claimed the FB site was first a fake (it wasn't) and then it was hacked. So who knows.

What I do know is Thad is a terrible manager.

Even if it isn't Jason wouldn't you think that these people would be smart enough to take extra precautions in order to protect all their other online identities?

Like, I don't know, changing the passwords to anything accesible to the public?

And then to let it run on as long as it did.

Please. Attention is what they are seeking, and attention is definitely what they are getting.

And has anyone explained how a hacker got a hold of a Breaking News outtake?
Pretty oulandish for some random person to get their hands on something like that, don't you think?

It's Monster, and it doesn't sound like a outtake at all. It's another one of Jason's songs being dubbed over a Cascio song to add to the theory. "Need you to stop it" would be an outtake, for Monster? In what line in the song does it state that?

The videos were linked from his official website. He claimed that he didn't know Thad on his FB page - but Thad claimed the FB site was first a fake (it wasn't) and then it was hacked. So who knows.

What I do know is Thad is a terrible manager.

Once again, it was confirmed the page was still being hacked at the time. Jason even posted on his myspace page "my facebook has been hacked, I haven't said any of what is being said on that page". Why do you keep bringing this up?

I don't think that's allowed. I've been a fan since '93 and I just registered on this FORUM in 2010. Joining a FORUM doesn't mean they are any more or less a Michael Jackson fan than you!

Sure, I agree with you, samhabib. You have the right to express your opinion, I just thought that we could still be polite about things here, but I guess I was wrong.

My honest opinion is that I find the songs absolutely repugnant. And offensive. That's my opinion. And that IS putting it politely.

I just want to clarify JM's managers post about JMs twitter being hacked. He never said that Jason wasnt singing the songs, he just said that Jason didnt post that. Just wanted to make that clear.

Also, in terms of personal attacks, I would like to keep to the rules of the forum - the rest of us should as well...when i talk about my feelings about the people that think the casico tracks are MJ, I never single ANYONE out...I keep it general.

Some of the people here are very gullible and ready to twist anything instead of simply keeping an open mind and remaining civil.

JaXXXon, you pointed out that they'd been a member since 2010, like that really meant something about their credibility.

I just want to clarify JM's managers post about JMs twitter being hacked. He never said that Jason wasnt singing the songs, he just said that Jason didnt post that. Just wanted to make that clear.

Are you serious? Yes he did.

Here's the original statement claim from TMZ....

mbk6mx.jpg

Read where it says "..didn't sing a single note on the album."

He was later contacted by a staff member of this forum, to clarify the statement...

jasontu.jpg

Credit for this goes to Ivy.

His manager did say that Jason isn't singing any of the songs on the album.

Last edited:

Just posted:

"It's all Michael Jackson! Believe that He is on the Michael album, all the way through Shoutout list Michael Jackson The Cascios Teddy Riley All the fans and haters MJJCommunity Max Jax and the rest of you! hey MJelboo, please shut up"

http://www.jasonmalachi.us/Michael.html

There you go, samhabib. Are you going to believe it this time? Or no...?

I don't need anyone to tell me it's Jason Malachi on those records.

Well, there is a difference between calling a song disgusting and calling people who like the song disgusting.

Music is subjective. Using harsh word on a song doesn't mean rude. I guess people are just too sensitive about the Cascio tracks. There is no reason to be terribly offended when others dislike the songs you enjoy.

For instance, I enjoy Heartbreaker. It's one of the most-played songs from Invincible. However, most people here didn't have much nice thing to say about the song. So what? As long as I don't hear people said, "the people who like Heartbreaker are disgusting," then it's fine.

Ooooh, how I love Heartbreaker.

Good post, love is magical. You always bring up great points. I guess I am sensitive to people calling Michael's music disgusting, it's not just about the Cascio tracks.

(I'm temporarily back from painful revision) I agree, I think "Heartbreaker" is amazing! I'm also pretty touchy about people badmouthing MJ's music, I get FAR too much of it at school... Far too much...

I love it when we can all come together and agree on a song we love. :) Good moments.

And I know what you mean, Jesta, about getting far too much badmouthing at school. I get it at school, work, etc. but I feel I do good at defending Michael's legacy and showing people the light about how amazing he is.

Ooooh, how I love Heartbreaker.

Good post, love is magical. You always bring up great points. I guess I am sensitive to people calling Michael's music disgusting, it's not just about the Cascio tracks.

(I'm temporarily back from painful revision) I agree, I think "Heartbreaker" is amazing! I'm also pretty touchy about people badmouthing MJ's music, I get FAR too much of it at school... Far too much...

I hear you. We all love Michael. Everyone here loves Michael. If not, we won't be debating this issue so passionately.

Back