Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

And because

-he didn't warm up his vocals

-he used a pvc pipe

-he tried to sound not like him

-he tested new way of expression

But don't forget, EDDIE WAS PUSHING THE BUTTONS!

Edit: grr Arklove,you're fast.

I know that MJ voice in cascio tracks is different than it used to be. But I am sure that MJ was able to sing like this.

Oh yes, my absolute favourite! It doesn't sound like Michael Jackson, hence it's Michael Jackson!

That's the best one! Sony must read that and have a good chuckle to themselves. They probably email Gaz and say 'ban those guys for the leaks, but anyone who says this make sure you buy them a cake.'

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

I know that MJ voice in cascio tracks is different than it used to be. But I am sure that MJ was able to sing like this. So when I will hear, in for exemple will.i.am session, the same colour of voice, it will be clear to me that MJ just want to try this kind of singing.
If there is no more unreleased songs, except cascio tracks, with vocal like in Monster, Stay etc, it will be difficult to still think that these tracks are not fake.

The problem is that before these Cascio tracks were released we had already heard someone singing in the exactly same way, but I won't name who it was.

The problem is that before these Cascio tracks were released we had already heard someone singing in the exactly same way, but I won't name who it was.

Exactly....the only difference is what? Oh, right...these songs are released on an 'official' Michael Jackson album along with a pretty statement from the Estate....and, oh yes...Michael's not here to confirm yay or nay...How convenient for them...

I know that MJ voice in cascio tracks is different than it used to be. But I am sure that MJ was able to sing like this. So when I will hear, in for exemple will.i.am session, the same colour of voice, it will be clear to me that MJ just want to try this kind of singing.
If there is no more unreleased songs, except cascio tracks, with vocal like in Monster, Stay etc, it will be difficult to still think that these tracks are not fake.

MJ was able to sing like that? You make it sound like KYHU is Keep the Faith Part II, Monster is Theatened Part II and Breakig News is Tabloid Junkie Part II.

What kind of new singing styles are Monster and Breaking News? Why would Michael tried to be a water-down version of himself? Any decent vocalist can sing the Cascio tracks. They are not challenging materials whatsoever. The question is can a decent vocalist sing Earth Song. We saw how good vocalists like Smokey Robinson and Celine Dion struggled with it.

Seriously, think about it, vocally, sonically and lyrically, what's so challenging about the Cascio tracks? What are the new elements that you see and I fail to see?

You don't need to keep your fingers crossed and wait for the will.i.am tracks. There are songs recorded circa 2007 - 2009. Hold My Hand? WBSS 2008? Best of Joy? Best of Joy sounds just like Someone Put Your Hand Out. The color of the Cascio voice is nowhere to be found in BoJ or HMH.

PS: Honestly, if will.i.am is to release the his collaborations with Michael, do you want them to sound like Breaking News? Or, you want them to sound like the Michael Jackson we all love?

Oh yes, my absolute favourite! It doesn't sound like Michael Jackson, hence it's Michael Jackson!

That's the best one! Sony must read that and have a good chuckle to themselves. They probably email Gaz and say 'ban those guys for the leaks, but anyone who says this make sure you buy them a cake.'

that means no cake for me! :(

Don't understand you man, really. I can think what I want - ain't nobody's business. I don't care what sony think about my opinion. I just believe that MJ could sing like this and that's all.

Don't understand you man, really. I can think what I want - ain't nobody's business. I don't care what sony think about my opinion. I just believe that MJ could sing like this and that's all.

-MJ could sing like this
-JM could sing like this
-any good imposter could sing like this

Wanna be convinced? Check this video of another imitator:

[youtube]ULkD7ckrhUc[/youtube]

- ain't nobody's business.

'Ain't no bu-day's bizniz but mine and my bay-bay's!! Hee hee! hee hee!! OWWWW!'

Sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

the way you make me feel. you really turn me onnnn... :wub:

Give it to me....give me some time....!! Come on be my girl...I want to be with mine!

Ok Michael :naughty:

the way you make me feel. you really turn me onnnn... :wub:

Check how NE-YO is inspired by Michael with all the "chahs", "dahs", and THE WAY YOU MAK ME FEEL (much better than the Cascio songs full of either pasted chahs or completely absent from the songs.

[youtube]6tpl9LtkRRw[/youtube]

Check how NE-YO is inspired by Michael with all the "chahs", "dahs", and THE WAY YOU MAK ME FEEL (much better than the Cascio songs full of either pasted chahs or completely absent from the songs.

[youtube]6tpl9LtkRRw[/youtube]

Thanks! Will check out tonight. No access to youtube here.

The One in Million video is inspired by TWYMMF.

I don't believe Michael could sing that poorly. No. I don't believe that. "Tooooo baddddddd... Hollyywoooooood..." Urgh! No, not Michael

I don't believe Michael could sing that poorly. No. I don't believe that. "Tooooo baddddddd... Hollyywoooooood..." Urgh! No, not Michael

When I heard that part for the first time I almost threw up on my sofa. I had impression to hear JM.

PS: Honestly, if will.i.am is to release the his collaborations with Michael, do you want them to sound like Breaking News? Or, you want them to sound like the Michael Jackson we all love?

If they did sound like BN, which I doubt they will, would you then say Will.I.Am hired Malachi, or will these being Michael's vocals become a consideration to any of you?

If they did sound like BN, which I doubt they will, would you then say Will.I.Am hired Malachi, or will these being Michael's vocals become a consideration to any of you?

Not a chance that they sound the same way, not a chance.

kopwatcher - my previous experience with music companies actually make me not so positive or hopeful about any change honestly. Simply put music companies are profit oriented organizations and if this album satisfied their profit goal I wouldn't personally expect any changes.
Ivy, I'm not attacking you, but I am disappointed. It's like people are giving up without even trying. We have a whole sub-forum of fans taking action without a hint of resignation.

Let's be very clear about this; if we do nothing, we will have this controversy for every MJ release. We will have the low sales, the infighting, the negativity...I'm not prepared to live with that. He can't take care of this himself, and his family and the Estate are not doing anything, so we're the only ones left.

Sony are screwing this up by witholding information and making other schoolboy errors. Are we actually going to sit here and take it? If we're going to act, it needs to be collectively.

Ivy, I'm not attacking you, but I am disappointed. It's like people are giving up without even trying. We have a whole sub-forum of fans taking action without a hint of resignation.

Let's be very clear about this; if we do nothing, we will have this controversy for every MJ release. We will have the low sales, the infighting, the negativity...I'm not prepared to live with that. He can't take care of this himself, and his family and the Estate are not doing anything, so we're the only ones left.

Sony are screwing this up by witholding information and making other schoolboy errors. Are we actually going to sit here and take it?

I don't agree that the family is doing nothing. I think that they are still grieving and fighting against that moron of a doctor. I am sure they will fight as they always had in the past.

Not everyone believes they'll throw more Cascio tracks on future releases, not even many doubters believe that. The only thing that may change would be the inclusion of those records, you think situation is going to make Sony change their business practices? When it's proven success for them in the past? It's not about giving up, it's about being realistic and knowing that you're dealing with a multi-billion dollar company.

And oh yea, the family is totally still grieving over Michael and fighting against Dr. Murray. But they have the time to enter litigation with The Estate over a phony, fraudulent foundation that they blindly support. Seems like they only "fight" that of which takes money out of their pockets.

I actually answer a question of similar nature before. Ivy asked if Birchey said he thought it's Michael, then would I change my mind. I said I really would take his opinion into consideration and think about it. I value his opinion because he's seen and heard more than just the album version. He appears to know how the tracks are put together.

Similarly, if the will.i.am tracks turned out sounding like BN, then I'll definitely re-think this whole thing. I have seen footage of Michael in a studio with will.i.am. I'm sure Michael was not there just to say hi and goodbye.

Speaking of footage, any trace of proof the Cascios could provide?

Not everyone believes they'll throw more Cascio tracks on future releases, not even many doubters believe that. The only thing that may change would be the inclusion of those records, you think situation is going to make Sony change their business practices? When it's proven success for them in the past? It's not about giving up, it's about being realistic and knowing that you're dealing with a multi-billion dollar company.

They may be a multimillion dollar company, but what is preventing them from publishing the results of the audiologists?

The questions are simple:

1) What vocals did they analyse?

2) How did they analyse them?

3) What makes them believe the vocals are Michael's if we are talking about the same vocals that what we hear on MICHAEL?

4) Why didn't they analyse JM's vocals instead of contacting him?

It's funny that that wasn't seen as an issue when people were urging fans to sue them.

As to the rest of your message, I really hope you're right. I really do.

I see no desire for change here. Such a shame.

It's funny that that wasn't seen as an issue when people were urging fans to sue them.

Exactly! Contradictions, after contradictions. First the poor quality on the Cascio tracks excuses, then pushing the Jacksons and the fans to sue SONY, knowing that they are a multi-billion dollar company and that they won't change.

Quote of the day!

When people were urging fans to sue Sony, the size of Sony doesn't matter. Raise money and start a consumer fraud lawsuit, etc....

Now, when people were urging fans to act collectively to request more transparency from Sony, people realize we are dealing with a multi-billion company!

How ironic! How hypocritical!

Quote of the day!

When people were urging fans to sue Sony, the size of Sony doesn't matter. Raise money and start a consumer fraud lawsuit, etc....

Now, when people were urging fans to act collectively to request more transparency from Sony, people realize we are dealing with a multi-billion company!

How ironic! How hypocritical!
How all of sudden "realistic" lol

You know sony. They won't analyse Jason's music. Costs them money!

O, hang on. Why did they contact Jason? Maybe people thought that it was his voice, even in Sony. Dum dum DUM!

Sony may end up being happy putting more Cascio records on new albums, but I very much doubt that the Estate would.

Being a multi-billion dollar label doesn't mean they're exempt from consumer's fraud. I don't know where you all gathered that from, when the post had to do with the companies business practices and not a legal matter.

But let me be more clear, Until you can prove this is what actually happened, A company like Sony, not just them, but any major label, the chances of them changing business practices that have worked for them in the past, all for the disdain of a couple of fans (to them we're a couple of fans), is somewhat unlikely.

That does NOT mean they're invulnerable to consumer legal action, but such action can only be taken, if you can PROVE that these songs aren't legit. That can come by the Jackson Family, should they open up a case on the matter, which has yet to be done.

Last edited:
Back