Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

you need to buy a magnifier that comes with the dvd box.

It was the wrong stream. Uploaded by an office junior. These things happen in the music business, don't you know? I mean... DUH!!!

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

How do you do THIS by accident???

190747_10150160787577317_732517316_8641897_4797042_n.jpg

It was the wrong stream. Uploaded by an office junior. These things happen in the music business, don't you know? I mean... DUH!!!

Your failed attempts at mocking only shows how confrontational you are. Grow up.

And Sony having this plan to sabotage an album just so they can take money from his kids and mother, doesn't sit too well with me. Sony doesn't even own all of Michael's unreleased music, that's inaccurate, they have a deal and all they're in control over is what the Estate handed over to them. How can one believe the Estate handed over ALL of Michael's unreleased music, when Sony is reported to at most, put out three posthumous albums? And the rest will be re-issues and possibly a duets album? You telling me Michael only had enough material for 3 albums? I don't buy that.

...and with that, I'm outta here.

Even Dileo claims he was sacked because to diminish Michael's 'power'. It all started from Dileo's sacking really. The alarm bells should have been ringing back then.

Well the extreme long periods between the releases were indicating that something was wrong, set aside the accusations.

1976 The Jacksons
1977 Goin' Places
1978 Destiny
1979 Off The Wall
1980 Triumph
1981 Live
1982/83 Thriller / E.T.
1984 Victory
1985 We are the world
1986 Captain EO
1987 Bad
1988 Moonwalker
1989 Duh
1990 Duh
1991 Dagerous
1992 Duh
1993 Duh (+ allegations)
1994 Duh
1995 History
1996 BOTDF
1997 Ghosts/video (if I remember correctly)
1998 Duh
1999 Duh
2000 Duh
2001 Invincible
... Duh! Duh!

We clearly see that MJ wanted to do many things (Ghosts --completely underpromoted), he had material to make albums, excellent albums (4 songs on BOTDF are the proof), but compared to the 70s and 80s, during the 90s he was constantly being slowed down or completely underpromoted despite beautiful albums such as Dangerous and History (knowing that Dangerous promotion was still relying on MJ's BAD success).

Michael clearly should have stayed with Quincy or at least in the same milieu rather than to go towards some coldblooded businessmen who knew nothing about music and soul of it, and who still don't know anything about music, but how to make dollars. They try to make out of MJ a solo boy band or a girl band. But MJ cannot be fabricated, MJ's music is innate in his soul and blood. Something that the Cascio tracks completely miss. YOU DO NOT FABRICATE MJ!

Your failed attempts at mocking only shows how confrontational you are. Grow up.

No. It's the tone of that kind of comment that's confrontational. "These things happen all the time in the music business" - as if you're talking to people who have never worked in the music business!

You should grow up. And learn some manners while you're at it. Even if Ivy condones your lack of them (yet is offended by others). From someone who deliberately misquoted me and tried to call me a liar on that basis? Seriously... save it!

No. It's the tone of that kind of comment that's confrontational. "These things happen all the time in the music business" - as if you're talking to people who have never worked in the music business!

You should grow up. And learn some manners while you're at it. Even if Ivy condones your lack of them (yet is offended by others). From someone who deliberately misquoted me and tried to call me a liar on that basis? Seriously... save it!

Why do you keep repeating this? Would like me to go back and quote your own post?...The fact that apologized to you, over something that you found offensive and "bad manners", even though it wasn't. And you still continue to confront me by mocking just shows, that you really aren't capable of having a simple discussion.

I wouldn't consider myself a fan if it turned out that I couldn't tell a Michael Jackson song from a fraudsters. One? Maybe. But a whole series of them? I'd hang up my glove.

If you can't recognise Michael Jackson, what's the point really?

You can insult me all you like, doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't consider yourself or anyone else a fan if they couldn't spot out "the fake" from the real.

If I couldn't counter act discussions without using insults towards someone, I'd hang up my glove as a stand-up human being.

Last edited:

Well the extreme long periods between the releases were indicating that something was wrong, set aside the accusations.

1976 The Jacksons
1977 Goin' Places
1978 Destiny
1979 Off The Wall
1980 Triumph
1981 Live
1982/83 Thriller / E.T.
1984 Victory
1985 We are the world
1986 Captain EO
1987 Bad
1988 Moonwalker
1989 Duh
1990 Duh
1991 Dagerous
1992 Duh
1993 Duh (+ allegations)
1994 Duh
1995 History
1996 BOTDF
1997 Ghosts/video (if I remember correctly)
1998 Duh
1999 Duh
2000 Duh
2001 Invincible
... Duh! Duh!

We clearly see that MJ wanted to do many things (Ghosts --completely underpromoted), he had material to make albums, excellent albums (4 songs on BOTDF are the proof), but compared to the 70s and 80s, during the 90s he was constantly being slowed down or completely underpromoted despite beautiful albums such as Dangerous and History (knowing that Dangerous promotion was still relying on MJ's BAD success).

Michael clearly should have stayed with Quincy or at least in the same milieu rather than to go towards some coldblooded businessmen who knew nothing about music and soul of it, and who still don't know anything about music, but how to make dollars. They try to make out of MJ a solo boy band or a girl band. But MJ cannot be fabricated, MJ's music is innate in his soul and blood. Something that the Cascio tracks completely miss. YOU DO NOT FABRICATE MJ!

Illuminati!

I doubt Sony would want to sabotage, they just payed millions for a contract to sell his stuff. They are not going to waste there money.

If Sony found out these tracks were fake, they would sue anyway.

Why do you keep repeating this? Would like me to go back and quote your own post?

Yeah, go and find my ACTUAL quote and then compare it to the 'quote' you posted.

The fact that apologized to you, over something that you found offensive and "bad manners", even though it wasn't.

Find me your apology. Incorrectly labelling someone a liar isn't the height of 'bad manners'? What planet are you living on???

And you still continue to confront me by mocking just shows, that you really aren't capable of having a simple discussion.

Mocking you? I was paraphrasing you. Ridiculous thing to say, right? That's what I thought the first time you posted that.

I doubt Sony would want to sabotage, they just payed millions for a contract to sell his stuff. They are not going to waste there money.

If Sony found out these tracks were fake, they would sue anyway.

it's not a waste of money, if the money they invest in can yield to a high return in the long-run. it's an investment.

You repeated what I said word for word, you just copy and pasted what I said from previous posts and turned it into a sentence.

Eddie, is that you?

:lmao: good one.... catalogati...:lol:

anyone care to explain what the fu*k illuminati really means?

Catalogati lol.

Well a secret society that isn't so secret anymore (lol) that manipulates the whole population to become robots and to erase their feelings.Also they try to sabotage those who try to set the people free...Michael did a lot of this...post Bad era mostly if you know what I mean :p

You repeated what I said word for word, you just copy and pasted what I said from previous posts and turned it into a sentence.

Eddie, is that you?

Where's the apology?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anymore new comparisons?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anymore new comparisons?

Wait for new snippets.We kinda overused the old ones lol

anyone here knows what that new song premiere on friday all about? i don't recall seeing an anouncement from gaz whatsoever.

He announced it on Twitter. He basically said it was one from the 2000-era, so it could be any song. I'm personally hoping for one made during the Invincible sessions, or made in preparation for his next project.

Maybe this one: [youtube]VN3dizgj3V4&feature=related[/youtube]

^^ I have that snippet and I've been enjoying that 7 seconds for months now :lmao: I NEED MORE!! hahaha (it sounds a bit like Invincible, doesn't it?)

I want to hear A Place With No Name, too.....Or is it A Place Without No Name?

Last edited:

He announced it on Twitter. He basically said it was one from the 2000-era, so it could be any song. I'm personally hoping for one made during the Invincible sessions, or made in preparation for his next project.

don't set your expectation too high. the song can be one of the leaks we have for ages.

New album bumper? That's another year or two

i heard the stream on friday will be "going to chicago" aka "she's loving me" or something like that. that's all i know.

also, we're probably getting too close to the truth here, sniffing around sony's PURPOSEFUL ineptitude. i do believe it's a conspiracy. hope sony doesn't request we shut down this thread for reasons of . . . er . . . uh . . . "cuz we said so"

wait, can i also add: wtf is up with the mjjc streaming a song anyway? they've never done this before. won't put into writing what i think. but just something to think about.

i heard the stream on friday will be "going to chicago" aka "she's loving me" or something like that. that's all i know.

also, we're probably getting too close to the truth here, sniffing around sony's PURPOSEFUL ineptitude. i do believe it's a conspiracy. hope sony doesn't request we shut down this thread for reasons of . . . er . . . uh . . . "cuz we said so"

wait, can i also add: wtf is up with the mjjc streaming a song anyway? they've never done this before. won't put into writing what i think. but just something to think about.

I'm still not able to access the Immortal board. I wonder if Sony had a word about that? Get this guy out of the thread that promotes our current projects? Wow...

i think sony has word about a LOT that goes on in this forum.

I don't feel the same here anymore after the banning of Pentum and Kapital. I know there's nothing Gaz and the staff can do. Sony threatened to sue if the members are not banned.

It's supposed to be a good thing knowing we are so closely watched by Sony becasue our concerns are heard by people in charge. However, obviously, Sony does not care about our concerns. They hear our complaints, but do not act on it.

So, being so closely watched just means we have less freedom to share openly.

Back