Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

This would work if they were the same speed.

No, you didn't get my point. I clearly am aware of different styles of songs. But I am just saying, do you really hear Michael in the Cascio tracks when saying "stalking me"? I just put next to it "stalking me from "privacy" to remind Michael's voice and pronunciation in general. But if you want to listen only the Cascio "stalking me" without any other vocie aside here is the link, do you clearly say this is MJ's voice:

http://soundcloud.com/bumper_snippet/stalkin-me

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Th. On.. Go.. Th... On Me Is Yo. :naughty:

It's one I haven't listened to in a while :naughty:

Bryan Adams rocks! And, why does he rock??? :scratch: :lol:

It's one I haven't listened to in a while :naughty:

Bryan Adams rocks! And, why does he rock??? :scratch: :lol:

I like Bryan Adams. I think Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman is a great song. Love the Latin influence.

Your countryman rock!

I like Bryan Adams. I think Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman is a great song. Love the Latin influence.

Your countryman rock!

How about "the only good thing that looks good on me is you" by Bryan Adams? loool

never heard of that one... :fear:

i own just one bryan adam album "so far so good"

Your countryman rock!

looooove that one too...same with Run To You....One of my favourites...

looooove that one too...same with Run To The Hills....One of my favourites...

Umm, nt, nt, that one is sung by Iron Maiden:

[youtube]eDd-GXkMrJs[/youtube]

Epic song!

looooove that one too...same with Run To You....One of my favourites...

summer of 69, everything i do (i do it for you), please forgive me.... yeah... so far so good is a good album...

i actually like bryan's voice. of course his voice doesn't have michael's clarity, but a very good "rock" voice.

summer of 69, everything i do (i do it for you), please forgive me.... yeah... so far so good is a good album...

i actually like bryan's voice. of course his voice doesn't have michael's clarity, but a very good "rock" voice.

yeah, he's fantastic....he's from a city near where I grew up....Just a few hours away....I've never been there...

Bryan's voice is very unique...I've always enjoyed his music...

yeah, he's fantastic....he's from a city near where I was born....Just a few hours away....I've never been there...

Bryan's voice is very unique...I've always enjoyed his music...

speaking of bryan adams, what's he up to these days? the last time i saw him is in the opening ceremony of the vancouver winter game.

speaking of bryan adams, what's he up to these days? the last time i saw him is in the opening ceremony of the vancouver winter game.

Nothing much, he just passed by for a cup of coffee and says hi to you.

I can't really get into it at this time. :D I gave it a shot... I don't know what it is but I think it's mostly the voice and the stadium effect and the hair and trying to look super badass look.

Yeah, that's the last time I saw him perform....Wow, that was already last year...time flies...

I can't really get into it at this time. :D I gave it a shot... I don't know what it is but I think it's mostly the voice and the stadium effect and the hair and trying to look super badass look.

????? :scratch:

animated243.gif

I'm sorry, I was bombarded with that sort of music as a child from my parents and I for some reason have always found it to be sort of a side-effect of American culture at the time(80's) and not really that great. Just feet stomping stadium music for sports events and stuff, an excuse for people to buy beer and listen to a rock band where they normally see football. I think Michael took it to a different level, I think Prince rebelled against that style and I also listen to a lot of the more synthy bands of the 80's rather than the American Hair Metal bands or whatever they are.

Most importantly, though, I just can't get into the music. I admire the vocalists who have enormous talent and all the skill it takes but it's just not the genre for me I guess. :) It's probably something that will have to grow on me over time, though... I have had a lot of artists that are my favorites now had to grow on me over time so I always give things another try. :)

If the Cascio's tracks are genuine MJ's songs, then this ancient Egyptian statue is Michael Jackson too:

egyptian_statue_michael_jackson.jpg

Hey now, that WAS Michael Jackson in Ancient Egypt. :p

I'm sorry, I was bombarded with that sort of music as a child from my parents and I for some reason have always found it to be sort of a side-effect of American culture at the time(80's) and not really that great. Just feet stomping stadium music for sports events and stuff, an excuse for people to buy beer and listen to a rock band where they normally see football. I think Michael took it to a different level, I think Prince rebelled against that style and I also listen to a lot of the more synthy bands of the 80's rather than the American Hair Metal bands or whatever they are.

Most importantly, though, I just can't get into the music. I admire the vocalists who have enormous talent and all the skill it takes but it's just not the genre for me I guess. :) It's probably something that will have to grow on me over time, though... I have had a lot of artists that are my favorites now had to grow on me over time so I always give things another try. :)

Are you talking about Iron Maiden that Bumper posted?

At least in the 80S we had a choice. Today we have melodyne and autotune.

If the Cascio's tracks are genuine MJ's songs, then this ancient Egyptian statue is Michael Jackson too:

egyptian_statue_michael_jackson.jpg

Yes, not only did Michael sound like a completely different person for 3 months in 2007, he also turned into an Egyptian statue during those months, too....He had to go for the whole different identity....That explains it ....end of...

Not everything is melodyned these days. Some artists still have talent. You can tell when they perform it live no problem that they're not using software to cover up their mediocrity. Prince is still around, John Legend, Marsha Ambrosius and Alicia Keys, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo. There are many others.

I'm sort of tired of this assumption that basically that's all music is these days, when it's not true although the mainstream promotes that. Why do you think that is? I think it's to distract people from the good music that's out there these days that can make positive change like Michael Jackson's music. They don't want music like that promoted, actual good music that is pushing the boundaries in a GOOD way and makes us think positively. They want cheap knock-offs that promote sexuality, partying, immaturity, etc. So for the most part they keep the good music off the radio.

I think they also realized the effect that music had on people in the 60's-80's and they have been trying to be more in control of that, because from the Beatles to Michael Jackson, worldwide hysteria was being caused by their messages for global peace and just their motivating encouragement was getting people to think for themselves and be better people. I think that they just want people to mindlessly go to work, feed their children, maybe have some sex with your wife, go to sleep, and do that again every day.

I don't think the people who are running the show really want people like John Lennon and Michael Jackson, artists that can make a difference, having much of a voice on the radio really.

Of course, they are demanded to be played because people will demand it forever, but I still think they try to limit it and others like them from being played.

Not everything is melodyned these days. Some artists still have talent. You can tell when they perform it live no problem that they're not using software to cover up their mediocrity. Prince is still around, John Legend, Marsha Ambrosius and Alicia Keys, Cee Lo Green, Ne-Yo. There are many others.

I'm sort of tired of this assumption that basically that's all music is these days, when it's not true although the mainstream promotes that. Why do you think that is? I think it's to distract people from the good music that's out there these days that can make positive change like Michael Jackson's music. They don't want music like that promoted, actual good music that is pushing the boundaries in a GOOD way and makes us think positively. They want cheap knock-offs that promote sexuality, partying, immaturity, etc. So for the most part they keep the good music off the radio.

I think they also realized the effect that music had on people in the 60's-80's and they have been trying to be more in control of that, because from the Beatles to Michael Jackson, worldwide hysteria was being caused by their messages for global peace and just their motivating encouragement was getting people to think for themselves and be better people. I think that they just want people to mindlessly go to work, feed their children, maybe have some sex with your wife, go to sleep, and do that again every day.

I don't think the people who are running the show really want people like John Lennon and Michael Jackson, artists that can make a difference, having much of a voice on the radio too much.

You forgot Justin Bieber.

Back