Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

I would be impressed with Justin Bieber if he had better music. He has talent but is a corporate puppet, basically, for Disney or whatever Nickelodeon Universal sort of thing he's doing where everything is so planned. If he was actually writing his own music and it meant something positive for the world I would listen to him, but so far I've heard nothing like that. There's always been artists like that, though.

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

I would be impressed with Justin Bieber if he had better music. He has talent but is a corporate puppet, basically, for Disney or whatever Nickelodeon Universal sort of thing he's doing where everything is so planned. If he was actually writing his own music and it meant something positive for the world I would listen to him, but so far I've heard nothing like that. There's always been artists like that, though.

Among all newer artists you quoted Spongebob's da best!

[youtube]38umN_IIWw4[/youtube]

:D I love Spongebob! And Nickelodeon and Disney but still... Doug was better on Nick.

The accent is different....Cascios sounds like 'stokin me'....and Michael's is 'stalkin' me'

It's the same with Haunting/haw-in' (or is it hunting in 2 bad? Sounds more like hunting to me but that doesn't matter). You can hear that Michael pronounces the "nt", the Cascio tracks don't (Wanting/wah-in'). It's all over Jason Malachi's songs: Dating/day-in', waiting/way-in', getting/geh-in', etc.

http://soundcloud.com/mundy-2/hunting-haw-in

Bumper, thanks for re-uploading. Michael's husk is richer, imo. It does kinda sound like they led him to the toilet instead of the shower :stinker: I'd say that sort of thing could come from bad editing but a change of accent is a different story altogether.

It's the same with Haunting/haw-in' (or is it hunting in 2 bad? Sounds more like hunting to me but that doesn't matter). You can hear that Michael pronounces the "nt", the Cascio tracks don't (Wanting/wah-in'). It's all over Jason Malachi's songs: Dating/day-in', waiting/way-in', getting/geh-in', etc.

Bumper, thanks for re-uploading. Michael's husk is richer, imo. It does kinda sound like they led him to the toilet instead of the shower :stinker: I'd say that sort of thing could come from bad editing but a change of accent is a different story altogether.

Exactly.

http://soundcloud.com/tpimaster/waiting-waiing

Yes! Exactly! You can hear Michael's aggressive (but effortless) husk there, too, is much more rich than Jason's....and of course the pronunciation....That's one of the first 'wtf' moments for me when I first heard BN...and then after with Monster....

Ugh, all these efforts you guys have been doing with these comparisons! We have umpteen amounts of these damning comparisons and it's so frustrating that the Cascio songs are out there, being sold as Michael Jackson......and there's seemingly nothing we can do about it...

it's even more damning to me when you place the Cascio songs against Michael's vocals....It's much more convincing to me....It lets people be even more familiar with Michael's pronunciation and all other voice prints and how vastly different they sound compared to Cascio/Jason

You gotta a video of you singing? I'm curious :D

I also would like to mention an obeservation I have after listening to Bumper's husk comparison. The husk in Behind The Mask is almost identical to the husk in Another Day. Two songs recorded at least twenty years apart.

SO, for a genuine Michael Jackson track, it easily can be compared to Michael's prior works. For example, Best of Joy and SPYHO, HT and WYWTOM.

I also would like to mention an obeservation I have after listening to Bumper's husk comparison. The husk in Behind The Mask is almost identical to the husk in Another Day. Two songs recorded at least twenty years apart.

SO, for a genuine Michael Jackson track, it easily can be compared to Michael's prior works. For example, Best of Joy and SPYHO, HT and WYWTOM.

Of course, that's why I never bought the aging process thing. Michael's voice did change, it got a bit deeper, but he never lost the capacity to sing high. On the contrary, when you listen to Butterflies he sings higher than ever in that song since Off The Wall.

Here's a little comparison of "Behind the Mask" with "2 Bad", identical adlib. I say his voice and technique improved in the 10+ years between them. It did get a lot huskier/grittier though.

http://soundcloud.com/tpimaster/btm-2bad

But his voice didn't change much in the last few years though.

Of course, that's why I never bought the aging process thing. Michael's voice did change, it got a bit deeper, but he never lost the capacity to sing high. On the contrary, when you listen to Butterflies he sings higher than ever in that song since Off The Wall.

To me, the voice on the Cascio tracks doesn't sound like he's aged at all....But sounds more like a 20 something year old...The voice sounds much, much younger than Michael, to me.....

I can't keep up here :lol:

Thanks for the link TPI

Arklove, I feel your frustration :sigh:

I think accent clips might be good for everyone if what Larry said about hearing sounds differently is true (Not saying he's lying, I just don't know anything about that). I'm guessing the difference in accents is something everyone would hear the same way?

LoveIsMagical, gonna listen to those two now :)

Hmm, I wonder what this "new evidence" is.

Bumper, I'll pm you a link ;)

Here's a little comparison of "Behind the Mask" with "2 Bad", identical adlib. I say his voice and technique improved in the 10+ years between them. It did get a lot huskier/grittier though.

http://soundcloud.com/tpimaster/btm-2bad

But his voice didn't change much in the last few years though.

Exactly! I'm tired of people keep saying he didn't sound like he was in the 80's. :wtf:

First, his voice really didn't change that much. It got deeper just like every one of us. Secon, he sounded better. His voice in Invincible is among the best I have ever heard. His voice and techniqe kept improving. He can effortlessly sound gritty and husky.

Exactly! I'm tired of people keep saying he didn't sound like he was in the 80's. :wtf:

First, his voice really didn't change that much. It got deeper just like every one of us. Secon, he sounded better. His voice in Invincible is among the best I have ever heard. His voice and techniqe kept improving. He can effortlessly sound gritty and husky.

This....Exactly....The only difference with his voice is it got deeper and improved....Michael sang his entire life, he had no choice but to improve upon the talent he was born with....You don't lose that talent for three months only making you sound like an amateur....Michael's vocal skill as a child was far superior to the voice on the Cascio tracks...

I think his vocals on Invincible are astounding...

This....Exactly....The only difference with his voice is it got deeper and improved....Michael sang his entire life, he had no choice but to improve upon the talent he was born with....You don't lose that talent for three months only making you sound like an amateur....Michael's vocal skill as a child was far superior to the voice on the Cascio tracks...

I think his vocals on Invincible are astounding...

Michael Jackson graduated from the school of Motown. Michael Jackson's singing technique is meticulous. I just fail to see the superior technique in the Cascio tracks.

Michael Jackson graduated from the school of Motown. Michael Jackson's singing technique is meticulous. I just fail to see the superior technique in the Cascio tracks.

I feel that the person on the tracks sounds like he's struggling to keep up....On all the tracks...Michael was incredible in that capacity..His phrasing was perfect....None of that is apparent on the Cascio tracks...

I'd like to hear Jason try and tackle something like 'Shout' ;)

'She just don't knoooooooooooow!!!'......:punk:

TPIMaster;3385183 said:
Hahaha, nog een reden om het Westvlaams te ontwijken. ;)

Ik had als student in een bakkerij in Westende gewerkt. De bakker zei tegen mij: "Goo' we cho'ola koe'e ma'a?"* Ik was WTF!
*Gaan we chokolade koeken maken.

In Londen, spreken ze ook zo:

"A bo'el o' wa'e" = A bottle of water

Een waarschijnelijk, Jason hé, "Hau 'n"/ wai'ing" ... :D

I feel that the person on the tracks sounds like he's struggling to keep up....On all the tracks...Michael was incredible in that capacity..His phrasing was perfect....None of that is apparent on the Cascio tracks...

I'd like to hear Jason try and tackle something like 'Shout' ;)

Well said :punk:

Michael - the albums final truth comes to light....

Hi there. I am new to this forum, but I have joined for one perpose. And its a large one at that.

I have been a michael Jackson fan for as long as I can remember, and this latest release by sony has caused much controversy, arguements and dis belief amongst fans.
As many people may be aware , a few of the tracks particularlly on this album have shed some un wanted limelight.
These three were produced by eddie cascio.
It was not untill this evening , which after hours and hours of research. I. have finally made a break through.
Certain tracks do not sound like michael. And that is because , it's not michael singing.
it's an impersonator. and his name is JOSEPH Sirrico.
I stubled upon this website when I was looking for the newly leaked demo of Hollywood Tonight.
here is the link to the website.

http://roomp3.com/mp3/35023/Joseph_Sirrico/Cheater/

On this website , is a list offering downloadable material , which he sings. or is the artist of.
I noted on that list, the names of some familiar songs , these include "keep ypur head up"
"monster" and strangely "more dead alive". the last one mentioned is a song familiarly sounding like breaking news, where "michael jackson" is singing in third person.
the song has trademark hee hees and even talks about being called wacko jacko.
I listened to most of the songs on that website, which all have a strange familiar sound to them.

To further my disbelief, the artist has a facebook page...

http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Joseph-Sirrico/147384861993541

it states posts to , familiar song names such as "keep your head up"

on the first website i posted a link to , alongside the song names are the album title :joseph2011 , or 2bad , (which co insidentally is a line from the track monster)

and the last thing I stumbled upon is on a website where a girl is covering the song hold my hand , at the very end.... a post by..... Joseph Sirrico saying here is my new song from my album : keep your head up.

and here is the link. the comment he wrote is near the bottom of the page.

http://megannicolesite.com/2011/01/hold-my-hand-michael-jackson-duet-with-akon-cover-megan-nicole/

so. lastly... is there something that isnt being said? has something just been un covered... who knows. its a mystery, but it is, at least , another part of the puzzle.
thankyou. your opinions and time to read the article and check the links are appreciated in advance. thankyou.

Re: Michael - the albums final truth comes to light....

Hi there. I am new to this forum, but I have joined for one perpose. And its a large one at that.

I have been a michael Jackson fan for as long as I can remember, and this latest release by sony has caused much controversy, arguements and dis belief amongst fans.
As many people may be aware , a few of the tracks particularlly on this album have shed some un wanted limelight.
It was not untill this evening , which after hours and hours of research. I. have finally made a break through.
Certain tracks do not sound like michael. And that is because , it's not michael singing.
I stubled upon this website when I was looking for the newly leaked demo of Hollywood Tonight.

On this website , is a list offering downloadable material , which he sings. or is the artist of.
I noted on that list, the names of some familiar songs , these include "keep ypur head up"
"monster" and strangely "more dead alive". the last one mentioned is a song familiarly sounding like breaking news, where "michael jackson" is singing in third person.
I listened to most of the songs on that website, which all have a strange familiar sound to them.

on the first website i posted a link to , alongside the song names are the album title :joseph2011 , or 2bad , (which co insidentally is a line from the track monster)

and the last thing I stumbled upon is on a website where a girl is covering the song hold my hand , at the very end.... a post by..... Joseph Sirrico saying here is my new song from my album : keep your head up.

http://megannicolesite.com/2011/01/hold-my-hand-michael-jackson-duet-with-akon-cover-megan-nicole/

so. lastly... is there something that isnt being said? has something just been un covered... who knows. its a mystery, but it is, at least , another part of the puzzle.
thankyou. your opinions and time to read the article and check the links are appreciated in advance. thankyou.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. It has already been well established that the singer on the Cascio tracks is Jason Cupeta aka Jason Malachi. What "Joepsh" has on his site are a bunch of Malach's songs, some Cascio tracks and some of Michael's own songs with the pitch considerably altered. It's a shame people like him haven't got something better to do with their time. And where have you been? Living under a rock? Also, there is already an album debate thread.

Re: Michael - the albums final truth comes to light....

Are you trying to increase traffic on that website? The website is full of pop ups and ads, I even wouldn' trust such site. It's all but credible.

Great job Pentum. The first change especially flows like there's no switch.

Thanks, yeah.

How can anyone say that these are two different voices?

"Just look in the mirror" and "To understand".

Back