Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

:) Well I missed you, Bumper!

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

No, you can't take it back now. The hurt has been caused. :p

Don't act as if your soul has been eaten like a vegetable (wtf my sentence means? lol)

I was stabbed in the back, and that's a fact.

I like Soilder Boy. I don't know if its Michael or Malach--or someone else--but its a good song in my estimate. Its not album worthy, nor is it a song I would play repeated, but it has dimensions. I would say the ascio tracks have a little more quality to them than your average Malachi production, but they aren't "classic MJ"--supposing of course MJ sang them. . .

I like Soilder Boy. I don't know if its Michael or Malach--or someone else--but its a good song in my estimate. Its not album worthy, nor is it a song I would play repeated, but it has dimensions. I would say the ascio tracks have a little more quality to them than your average Malachi production, but they aren't "classic MJ"--supposing of course MJ sang them. . .

name another 3 "good songs in your estimate" at the same level with this one to better understand what you mean

Apart some zig-zags here and there, yeah.
Ha Ha! Like from Monster! From the part when he goes, "Mama say mama got you in a zig-zag!" Ha Ha! That part! :D

can we have some off topic talk? I miss it :(

Oh hey, Arklove!

^^ What up, yo ;)

name another 3 "good songs in your estimate" at the same level with this one to better understand what you mean

Stay, All I need and Monster.

:D

Fake boobs can look and feel nice sometimes but nothing like real ones.

'Ain't nuthin' like the real thing, baby....ain't nuthin' like the real thing'

:D

Is it me or is it getting too hot in here :naughty:

^^ No such thing as too hot :naughty:

Back