Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Everytime you hear someone saying the tracks are fake, take a sip.

You must have drunk a zillion of bottles of wine already to say that they're not fake.

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

^^^you memorized the lyrics, I'm impressed :cheeky:
A line of such singular poetic beauty is never to be forgotten. :)

A line of such singular poetic beauty is never to be forgotten. :)

When I heard it for the first time, I was crying... out of despair.

Nah, must have been despair same as me and every other person listening to it!

Which is what I'm drinking right now....as a matter of fact :D
You just indulge.

(Juuust induuuuhuhuhulge)

nah, it's got me bouncin' off the walls!

I've always wandered.

It's...what?What's he talking about?

I've always wandered.

It's...what?What's he talking about?
Whatever gets you drunk enough to fall.

I guess it's supposed to refer to 'Hollywood' (which coincidentally also gets you jumpin like you should)?

As being drunk I have to admit that this whole f|_|cking Cascio cr4p is intensifying the feeling that Michael Jackson is dead.

I can't believe this shit. And I think, it's too late. Nobody cares anymore. Do you care about JFK anymore? See.

That hurts.

Whatever gets you drunk enough to fall.

I guess it's supposed to refer to 'Hollywood' (which coincidentally also gets you jumpin like you should)?

wtf_cat.jpg

Guys! The world is coming to an end here in the UK! Lava lakes are forming. Earthquakes are occurring. Lightning is striking. Cats and dogs are living together! And... And...

369_cap065.jpg

As being drunk I have to admit that this whole f|_|cking Cascio cr4p is intensifying the feeling that Michael Jackson is dead.

I can't believe this shit. And I think, it's too late. Nobody cares anymore. Do you care about JFK anymore? See.

That hurts.

Are you seriously drunk right now? :lol: High five!

That hurts.

I don't care about JFK but I do care about Marilyn Monroe.

And yes, it hurts badly.:sad:

:mello: mhhh well what i can say about "soldier boy" :scratch: what a shame!!! :mello::doh:

Ima post the same I did for the other thread that's about the song solider boy being leaked in full by someone on twitter.

My ear drums are insulted!

Someone argued in this thread a while back that human ears aren't able to determine between two voices. They used some court example to prove this.

I wanted to bring up this point. Let's use Spongebob as an example... or Homer Simpson, or Peter Griffin, or Eric Cartman. We've listened to some of the characters for a long time, others less, but we can agree we're pretty familiar with their voices.

Now if the voice actor for Spongebob had died they would have had to find a soundalike. While they would most likely sound very very similar I'm certain that people would be able to tell the difference between voices.

Like the new voice of the Aflac duck sounds very similar but not the same.

Michael Jackson is the same way. His fans know his voice so well that if an imposter comes along it's going to be detectable to them. Maybe not to the average person but to anyone who is really paying attention should be able to notice. It's always possible to be fooled, though, as that's the imposters job.

I love to drink sometimes but I've had really bad experiences. :|

I used to be able to drink more when I was younger, but I found when I turned about 25, I just can't drink ANYTHING or any amount without getting a migraine, and literally sick and hungover the entire next day...This could happen after maybe 2 or 3...It's like the equivalent to about 10 drinks for anyone else on average....I just stopped eventually....Not worth it :puke:

You poor thing. :( Tragic story, indeed, rep given.. You deserve it, you're a hero.

^^ LOL I saved myself from the shitty hangovers

I used to be able to drink more when I was young, but I found when I turned about 95, I just couldn't drink ANYTHING or any amount without getting a migraine, and literally sick and hungover the entire next minute...This could happen after maybe 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 or 18 or 19 or 20...It's like the equivalent to about 107 drinks for anyone else on average....I just stopped a minute ago ....Not worth it, I prefer eating swine flesh :puke:

:D lol

Back