Michael - The Great Album Debate

Ok, but I was rather talking from my experience here in Europe. Something like that would be unthinkable here. I dared to assume that it was a bit similar in the U.S.

ehehehe. in USA people are sue-happy meaning that they would file a lawsuit over anything. For example people have sued coffee companies for "hot coffee" saying that they spilled it on themselves and burned themselves. :)

ehehehe. in USA people are sue-happy meaning that they would file a lawsuit over anything. For example people have sued coffee companies for "hot coffee" saying that they spilled it on themselves and burned themselves. :)

I have heard about such things. Some people micro-waved pets and sued companies for not indicating that they couldn't dry their animals in there.

Isn't it true that for a simple hand touch on someone's shoulder you can sue the person for sexual harassment in California?

I have heard about such things. Some people micro-waved pets and sued companies for not indicating that they couldn't dry their animals in there.

Isn't it true that for a simple hand touch on someone's shoulder you can sue the person for sexual harassment in California?

What the hell? Are this for real?

there you go , I really tried - you can see from the question set.

MJJC: About Cascio Tracks: How can you be so sure that the voice in the tracks is not real? Do you have any evidence to support that besides your own ears? Did you guys seek out experts to analyze the tape and having forensic evidence? If you believe the tracks were fake, why did you not take legal action? Did you talked to Eddie Cascio or any member of the Cascio family about the tracks before or after the album fiasco? Do you tried to reach out each other and hear both side of opinion and tried to sort thing out? Why did you feel you had to involve the public by bringing the fight on twitter? Do you take some responsibility for the major division this has created within the fan community? Do you reckon, some will FOREVER question the veracity of every new project?

Taj Jackson: That's a very sore subject, the Cascio Tracks. But just know, A LOT went on behind the scenes before things went public and plenty of time before the "Michael" track list was even finalized. I really shouldn't say anymore otherwise I might say things I'll later regret. :)

^^ Not surprised...can he be anymore obscure?

Ah well, at least you tried :)

Last edited:
there you go , I really tried - you can see from the question set.

MJJC: About Cascio Tracks: How can you be so sure that the voice in the tracks is not real? Do you have any evidence to support that besides your own ears? Did you guys seek out experts to analyze the tape and having forensic evidence? If you believe the tracks were fake, why did you not take legal action? Did you talked to Eddie Cascio or any member of the Cascio family about the tracks before or after the album fiasco? Do you tried to reach out each other and hear both side of opinion and tried to sort thing out? Why did you feel you had to involve the public by bringing the fight on twitter? Do you take some responsibility for the major division this has created within the fan community? Do you reckon, some will FOREVER question the veracity of every new project?

Taj Jackson: That's a very sore subject, the Cascio Tracks. But just know, A LOT went on behind the scenes before things went public and plenty of time before the "Michael" track list was even finalized. I really shouldn't say anymore otherwise I might say things I'll later regret. :)

Let's hope that all this silence now hides something and that the future (I hope the near future) will bring more answers.

Prince Jackson
Ppl who will always be in my mind and heart Dad, Monkey, the Cascios, the Stevens, Anton, Franchesca, Jaz, Jess, Sarah J.J, Lizzy, Nikita,

the fact that michael (and clearly his children) trust/love the cascios does not make the vocals on the tracks any more real. all it does is make this situation 100% sadder, more depressing, and more disgusting. it's really sick.

the fact that michael (and clearly his children) trust/love the cascios does not make the vocals on the tracks any more real. all it does is make this situation 100% sadder, more depressing, and more disgusting. it's really sick.

Of course it doesnt prove the songs are Real or Fake
But I wouldnt call Michael or Prince Jackson's feelings toward this family as a whole discusting or sick :( They have been a main stay in Princes life since the day he was born. Most likely he doesnt let what Eddie did or didnt do effect his feeling for what the people in that family mean to him. IMO He is better than that .. He understands what is important. Regardless of what WE may or may not believe about thoose tracks. The Casico family as whole can not be held responsible any more than Michael is resposible for what his family has done over the years. We love people for what they mean to us not what they mean to others. So regardless of what You, I or anyone else feels about the Casico tracks. I find it very endearing Prince has people he holds dear in his heart.

i'm not calling THEIR feeling sick, my god, what the heck?! i'm saying it's SICK that these people that they love and trust are the same ones that released these tracks. one of michael's kids could come up and punch me in the face and i STILL wouldn't say anything bad about them, i mean seriously, this is an mj fan forum, i'm not a creep.

i do not blame prince AT ALL for loving the cascios. i wouldn't blame anyone for loving anyone. i'm just saying it's sad and disgusting that the jacksons obviously have all of this faith and trust in them, and then the cascios turned around and released this ish to the fans, which is 100% disgusting to michael, his children, AND his legacy. so what's sick is what the cascios are doing to people who love them.

a lot of people say that it's not possible to judge the cascio family as a whole b/c of what one person (eddie) did. That's definitely true--everyone makes their OWN choices. if i robbed a bank and that prevented my brother from getting a job, that would be totally wrong. But in this case, i definitely do hold the other cascios responsible--not because they're related to eddie, but because they made their own personal choice to go onto oprah with him, and support the fraud. they're not innocent in this. in my opinion, anyone that knows what went down and DIDNT step up and say something is just as responsible.

Last edited:
Sorry I misunderstood what you meant by sick and discusting. I think its very possible that the family didnt know exactly what Eddie and MJ recorded on those tracks and how they were mixed. All they know is they saw Michael at times recording with Eddie when he was there. Frank said he wasnt around during that time becuase he and Eddie were not getting along at that time. I think When Eddie was recording with MJ the mom and dad were probably not in he studio the whole time or when Eddie mixed the tracks and recorded the backup vocalist . why would they be? I think they believed what Eddie presented was legit becuase they knew MJ was recording with him. Thats why I dont hold the family accountable at all. But I see where you're coming from. Most agree Michael is on those recordings in some fashion. Now how much or how little we dont agree on.

Sorry I misunderstood what you meant by sick and discusting. I think its very possible that the family didnt know exactly what Eddie and MJ recorded on those tracks and how they were mixed. All they know is they saw Michael at times recording with Eddie when he was there. Frank said he wasnt around during that time becuase he and Eddie were not getting along at that time. I think When Eddie was recording with MJ the mom and dad were probably not in he studio the whole time or when Eddie mixed the tracks and recorded the backup vocalist . why would they be? I think they believed what Eddie presented was legit becuase they knew MJ was recording with him. Thats why I dont hold the family accountable at all. But I see where you're coming from. Most agree Michael is on those recordings in some fashion. Now how much or how little we dont agree on.

:poke:

Wait, so we are now propposing Michael DID record with the Casicio's? Just not these tracks?

But in this case, i definitely do hold the other cascios responsible--not because they're related to eddie, but because they made their own personal choice to go onto oprah with him, and support the fraud. they're not innocent in this. in my opinion, anyone that knows what went down and DIDNT step up and say something is just as responsible.

Qbee is right, "to support the fraud" requires to know the fraud but yet turn a blind eye.

How do you know if they know what went down? Were they in the studio? For example Frank says in his book that he was living and working in New York and visiting to see Michael. Their parent also run a restaurant, one of the brothers is a chef, one of the brothers said Michael's kids was in a different part of the house. So in short it's quite possible that they might have been at other places with the MJ's kids and at work and have no firsthand knowledge of what Michael did or didn't do in the studio.

Also even if they might not know firsthand the "truth" , the family supporting their son shouldn't be surprising. For example if I went and stole something and my parents wasn't with me and didn't see anything and don't know anything, if I said to them "I didn't steal anything" they would have supported me and believed what I said. that wouldn't mean they were supporting stealing, it just would mean that they supported me without knowing anything but trusting my word.

Prince's tweet can mean many things , to us the important lesson I believe is to realize that it shouldn't be this easy to throw a 25 year relationship and generalize one member's "alleged" actions to the others.

Qbee, I am not sure where you get the idea from that most people think Michael is on these tracks in some capacity? Apart from the samples from previous recordings, I do not hear Michael anywhere on those tracks and I have a hard time believing that I am the only one, or one among only a handful of people.

That does not mean that I believe that Michael was never in the studio with Eddie Cascio, he may or may not have been. But I certainly do not hear him on any of the Cascio tracks.

Some posters here mentioned a while ago that there are apparently ongoing court cases that are in some capacity related to the Cascio tracks, and hinted that we might hear more about this in January. Are there any updates that can be shared here?

i'm not calling THEIR feeling sick, my god, what the heck?! i'm saying it's SICK that these people that they love and trust are the same ones that released these tracks. one of michael's kids could come up and punch me in the face and i STILL wouldn't say anything bad about them, i mean seriously, this is an mj fan forum, i'm not a creep.

i do not blame prince AT ALL for loving the cascios. i wouldn't blame anyone for loving anyone. i'm just saying it's sad and disgusting that the jacksons obviously have all of this faith and trust in them, and then the cascios turned around and released this ish to the fans, which is 100% disgusting to michael, his children, AND his legacy. so what's sick is what the cascios are doing to people who love them.

a lot of people say that it's not possible to judge the cascio family as a whole b/c of what one person (eddie) did. That's definitely true--everyone makes their OWN choices. if i robbed a bank and that prevented my brother from getting a job, that would be totally wrong. But in this case, i definitely do hold the other cascios responsible--not because they're related to eddie, but because they made their own personal choice to go onto oprah with him, and support the fraud. they're not innocent in this. in my opinion, anyone that knows what went down and DIDNT step up and say something is just as responsible.

I would love someone to sue you for "support the fraud". If you would achieve something, maybe someone would care.

I'm the one who LOVE Cascio's songs (especially KYHU) and absolutelly don't mind them to be released. And I'm absolutely positive it's Michael Jackson singing on all of them. I will bet for a lot of money that there is more people who like those songs than opposite.

You don't like what I like - sue me. You claim someone support the fraud - go to the court. If you would be someone important, you would be served with court papers for sure.

I would love someone to sue you for "support the fraud". If you would achieve something, maybe someone would care.

I'm the one who LOVE Cascio's songs (especially KYHU) and absolutelly don't mind them to be released. And I'm absolutely positive it's Michael Jackson singing on all of them. I will bet for a lot of money that there is more people who like those songs than opposite.

You don't like what I like - sue me. You claim someone support the fraud - go to the court. If you would be someone important, you would be served with court papers for sure.

Are fans going to sue other fans? What is this? A battle?

Let's dissociate:

-the Cascio family's friendship with Michael when Michael was alive
-the Cascio family members as independent individuals
-Eddie Cascio's relationship with Michel when Michael was alive
-Eddie Cascio's songs after Michael Jackson died
-and for God's sake stop accusing each other among fans as if it was our fault to hear what we hear, and even less suggesting to sue each other

loving the Cascio songs is one thing, and no one is criticizing people's taste here. But doubting the authenticity is a completely different matter. It's not something people were asking for nor wanting it.

elapentela;3592696 said:
How rich of you. And who exactly are you to insult another member like that?

I can understand that if you are a believer, you might be annoyed by azsummergirl's post, because she does not mince words and firmly expresses her opinion. But I do not see how that gives you the right to insult her personally in return.

Who cares? Good for them. How does that in any way affect whether the vocals on these songs are authentic or not? It might be a cliché argument, but I shall nevertheless point out that there were also a lot more people who thought MJ was guilty of child molestation than the opposite.

Thankfully, what counts is the evidence. Unfortunately, neither side can provide conclusive evidence about the authenticity of these tracks. I am sure all of us would have gladly left this topic behind us if that was the case (I know I would). What people have tried to do is to point out why they believe what they do with the limited resources available to them - that might not hold up in a court of law, but at least it is an attempt to explain to the other side why they feel the way they do.

Of course it is fine to share your opinion, that's what this topic is for. And I can totally understand that people get frustrated with the other side at times - I'm sure all of us have had to bite our tongue while reading this topic. But if you are going to insult other members for sharing their opinion, I do not see why you came in here in the first place.

Last edited:

I won't say anything about your insults as SoCav has already commented on that....You are absolutely positive that it's Michael Jackson...so I'll ask the pointless question: Where do you hear Michael? It'd be nice to have a discussion about that instead of the insults....

Prince Jackson
Ppl who will always be in my mind and heart Dad, Monkey, the Cascios, the Stevens, Anton, Franchesca, Jaz, Jess, Sarah J.J, Lizzy, Nikita,

So now we know the Estate thinks the Cascio songs are authentic, as is proven by the use of "Monster" on the Immortal CD.

And we know Prince, the oldest Jackson kid, who was with his father at the Cascio's when he recorded the songs, also thinks the songs are authentic, since he wouldn't have the Cascios "in his mind and heart" then.

And Taj Jackson, given a chance to explain to us why he is so confident the songs are fake, totally chickens out and says nothing.

Can't we just all finally agree the songs are real now?

Last edited:
So now we know the Estate thinks the Cascio songs are authentic, as is proven by the use of "Monster" on the Immortal CD.

And we know Prince, the oldest Jackson kid, who was with his father at the Cascio's when he recorded the songs, also thinks the songs are authentic.

Can't we just all finally agree the songs are real now? If they were fake, those people would know, and wouldn't accept it.

We know nada.

First we knew the Estate thought they are authentic since the release.
Second, we know only what Prince thinks about the family related to the friendship prior to the release of the tracks.
Third, we don't know what Prince thinks about the authenticity.
Fourth, even though Prince would thought they were authentic, it wouldn't necessarily mean that all of sudden the doubters would hear MJ on those tracks.

So, as much as the doubters can't provide physical proof of what they hear, the believers can't provide much more than subjective opinions.

p.s. Fifth, Paris stated that Hollywood Tonight wasn't Michael. So, do you all of sudden not hear Michael?

Last edited:

And we know Prince, the oldest Jackson kid, who was with his father at the Cascio's when he recorded the songs, also thinks the songs are authentic, since he wouldn't have the Cascios "in his mind and heart" then.

And Taj Jackson, given a chance to explain to us why he is so confident the songs are fake, totally chickens out and says nothing.

Can't we just all finally agree the songs are real now?
Really? With that completely compelling argument you just presented? Yeah, I think we can end the debate now, definitely. The post above proves they are real.

one correction

Second, we know only what Prince thinks about the family related to the friendship prior to the release of the tracks.

Actually Prince has been tweeting about Cascio's after the album release and his tweets have been positive - he has mentioned Cascio's mother Connie several times. (According interviews with Frank it seems like they also spent the christmas after the album release together - 2010 christmas) So it doesn't seem like his tweets or friendship is limited to prior to album release.

that being said I'll agree that we don't know what Prince thinks about authenticity

----- he might believe the songs to be legit
----- he might know nothing about them (such as Paris thinking Hollywood tonight to be fake) to have an opinion either way
----- he might think them to be fake but put the fraud on someone else than Cascio family (such as sony for example)
----- he might think one or some Cascios are involved and the rest aren't and he might be separating between different members of the Cascio family.

The family are always going to love his kids and they will love the Cascio family. Them being in contact has nothing to do with Eddie recording with Jason Malachi or anything. They're still way too young to be able to know much about it.

It's so funny how kreen thinks that it is now proven that the estate believe the Cascio songs are MJ because they put a little snippet of Monster in the Immortal CD.

Back