Michael - The Great Album Debate

Haha what the hell are you on about? You stated your opinion as fact, and I said rubbish and speak for yourself. Now you're offended. Oh well, not my problem. Grow a thicker skin maybe.

Like this:

Don%27t_make_hippopotamus_angry.jpg

lol.No I'm not offended and thank you for your humor.Michael would love it very much.

Stopping in to say hello. :) Hello!

Hello!!..:D

[youtube]FVscZKPpZJk[/youtube]

^^Hey, our prince (no, not Michael) at 2.46, hehehe..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy that at least we don't have to worry about other Cascio songs being officially released as Michael Jackson songs. I didn't know what to expect anymore.

Perfect scenario would be for me that Michael's name is cleared and the songs get kicked back to where they came from.

So, has anyone else noticed the "Monster like" "Too bad" in Al Capone? :) Good opportunity to make another MJ vs Cascio's MJ comparison or should I say Jason Malachi.

So, has anyone else noticed the "Monster like" "Too bad" in Al Capone? :) Good opportunity to make another MJ vs Cascio's MJ comparison or should I say Jason Malachi.

Yes, me too. It is the same phrase. It would be very interesting comparison. I'm sure someone will do it.

Isn't the use of the same "too bad" phrase in Monster as in Al Capone one more bit of evidence in support of Monster being a true MJ song? Would make sense for MJ to reuse a hook from an earlier song -- or are we to believe that Eddie Cascio had access to MJ's unreleased material, remembered that bit, and used it in his own song to fool people : wouldn't work very well, considering nobody at the time had heard Al Capone, and Cascio didn't know it would ever be released.

Isn't the use of the same "too bad" phrase in Monster as in Al Capone one more bit of evidence in support of Monster being a true MJ song? Would make sense for MJ to reuse a hook from an earlier song -- or are we to believe that Eddie Cascio had access to MJ's unreleased material, remembered that bit, and used it in his own song to fool people : wouldn't work very well, considering nobody at the time had heard Al Capone, and Cascio didn't know it would ever be released.

No. You can compare it because it is the exact same phrase and it's completely different voices, meaning 2 different singers. Listen to Jason's shaky vibrato when he sings the word "bad" in Monster.

...or are we to believe that Eddie Cascio had access to MJ's unreleased material...

Not that it proves anything, but Frank Cascio wrote in his book that he used to listen to Michael's unreleased songs in a bathroom at Neverland. So I guess it's save to assume that Eddie heard some of the unreleased songs as well.
(I miss fulltext search in paper books so much)

Not that it proves anything, but Frank Cascio wrote in his book that he used to listen to Michael's unreleased songs in a bathroom at Neverland. So I guess it's save to assume that Eddie heard some of the unreleased songs as well.
(I miss fulltext search in paper books so much)

Yes, but isn't it all more simple to just assume that MJ wrote Monster, or at least the part that sounds similar to Al Capone? Frank Cascio is also 100 % adamant that it is MJ who sings on all of the Cascio tracks : he repeated and repeated and repeated it in front of a gaggle of excited anti-Cascio fans in France recently. Not that they would listen...

Yes, but isn't it all more simple to just assume that MJ wrote Monster, or at least the part that sounds similar to Al Capone? Frank Cascio is also 100 % adamant that it is MJ who sings on all of the Cascio tracks : he repeated and repeated and repeated it in front of a gaggle of excited anti-Cascio fans in France recently. Not that they would listen...

Does the 2 vocals sound the same to you? In terms that it is the same singer?

@OnirMJ: It is James Porte's vocals. You can ask the dudes that worked on a remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV5YTpuKIs

First at 0:51 and then at 0:56. That's definitely Jason or whoever sings it, it's the same vocals as the lead vocals. That's not James Porte for sure.
The lead vocals are definitely Malachi. The background vocals that also go 'too bad' at 0.51 (and go on with the 'hollywood, jumping like you should' part while Malachi on lead repeats 'too bad' at 0.56) sound like Porte.

The lead vocals are definitely Malachi. The background vocals that also go 'too bad' at 0.51 (and go on with the 'hollywood, jumping like you should' part while Malachi on lead repeats 'too bad' at 0.56) sound like Porte.

That is possible. 'too bad' at 0.56 is 1000% not Porte, it is the lead singer.

Frank Cascio is also 100 % adamant that it is MJ who sings on all of the Cascio tracks : he repeated and repeated and repeated it in front of a gaggle of excited anti-Cascio fans in France recently. Not that they would listen...

Actually, he kept repeating "It's Michael on the cd" choosing his words carefully to not refer directly to his brother's songs. Of course it's Michael on the cd, just not in every song.

Actually, he kept repeating "It's Michael on the cd" choosing his words carefully to not refer directly to his brother's songs. Of course it's Michael on the cd, just not in every song.

Nah, you're just twisting what he VERY obviously said and meant to fit your conspiracy theory. He repeated and reiterated, just like in his book, that all of the songs were MJ. But feel free to hear "black" and interpret it as "white". And now people are using new evidence that MJ wrote Monster as... proof that he didn't! Which is why you can't win with conspiracy theorists.

Nah, you're just twisting what he VERY obviously said and meant to fit your conspiracy theory. He repeated and reiterated, just like in his book, that all of the songs were MJ. But feel free to hear "black" and interpret it as "white". And now people are using new evidence that MJ wrote Monster as... proof that he didn't! Which is why you can't win with conspiracy theorists.

"But feel free to hear "black" and interpret it as "white"."

We can say the same for you. Feel free to hear Jason and interpret it as Jackson.

'New evidence that MJ wrote Monster'. :lol: I take it you also believe that because MJ sang "waaater, waater" in This Is It, he must have written the Cascio track 'Water'?

And Frank was being extremely vague in that Q&A. He did say that it is Michael on the album (which may or may not include the Cascio tracks). He also said that when he first heard Breaking News, he too wondered who was singing the song and claimed that the first version of the song was not the 'right' version (even though it is identical to the album version which he claims to be MJ, so that makes no sense whatsoever). He gave a non-answer to a request for proof and was being vague, throwing out things like 'money', 'jealousy', John McClain and 'reading between the lines' but without saying anything.

Last edited:
That is possible. 'too bad' at 0.56 is 1000% not Porte, it is the lead singer.

Lol at you guys still clinging to the notion that Jason Malachi is on these tracks. Frank Cascio, talking to French fans recently, was trying hard to be respectful of the conspiracy theorists in the audience, but said he didn't even KNOW of Malachi before the anti-Cascio brigade became obsessed with him. He didn't even know how to pronounce the guy's name. You could tell he was angry at that MJ impersonator getting publicity through these songs, and by extension at the fans who keep brining his name up and giving him that publicity.

Lol at you guys still clinging to the notion that Jason Malachi is on these tracks. Frank Cascio, talking to French fans recently, was trying hard to be respectful of the conspiracy theorists in the audience, but said he didn't even KNOW of Malachi before the anti-Cascio brigade became obsessed with him. He didn't even know how to pronounce the guy's name. You could tell he was angry at that MJ impersonator getting publicity through these songs, and by extension at the fans who keep brining his name up and giving him that publicity.
Frank also said he had nothing to do with the album, so apart from the fact that he could have easily been lying, why would it matter whether he knew Jason or not? Isn't it all about whether Eddie knew him or not?

'New evidence that MJ wrote Monster'. :lol: I take it you also believe that because MJ sang "waaater, waater" in This Is It, he must have written the Cascio track 'Water'?

And Frank was being extremely vague in that Q&A. Yes, he did say that it is Michael on those songs. He also said that when he first heard Breaking News, he too wondered who was singing the song and claimed that the first version of the song was not the 'right' version (even though it is identical to the album version which he claims to be MJ, so that makes no sense whatsoever). He gave a non-answer to a request for proof and was being vague hinting about 'money', 'jealousy', John McClain and 'reading between the lines'.

He really said nothing at all during that Q&A.

He said all that you would expect a guy in this situation to say : "It is MJ on those tracks, he sang and danced and recorded in my brother's studio in 2007, I actually put him up to it, I respectfully understand why some of you thought the vocals were weird on the original Internet version, because I thought they were too, but it is him, I think those rumors started because of McClain and the Jacksons, but I don't want to create more trouble so do I have to spell it out, and could I please now talk about the book I'm here to promote instead of the conversation being dominated by a few nuts who are actually pretty agressive towards me and my family?".

So either he's telling the truth, and he would know because he's got a first-hand account of the whole thing, or he's covering for his brother, in which case that's one more person who has to be part of this already unbelievable and unsustainable conspiracy of silence.

And you are still refusing to accept the truth and listen the songs with your own ears. Instead you read Frank's books and believe in his words.

He said all that you would expect a guy in this situation to say : "It is MJ on those tracks, he sang and danced and recorded in my brother's studio in 2007, I actually put him up to it, I respectfully understand why some of you thought the vocals were weird on the original Internet version, because I thought they were too, but it is him, I think those rumors started because of McClain and the Jacksons, but I don't want to create more trouble so do I have to spell it out, and could I please now talk about the book I'm here to promote instead of the conversation being dominated by a few nuts who are actually pretty agressive towards me and my family?".

So either he's telling the truth, and he would know because he's got a first-hand account of the whole thing, or he's covering for his brother, in which case that's one more person who has to be part of this already unbelievable and unsustainable conspiracy of silence.
He never said it was MJ on those songs specifically, I just checked the footage again and Willy is right about that. He just said MJ is singing on the album and that he recorded in Angelikson Studios for the Thriller 25 album (which is just proof that the whole 'the studio is inferior' explanation for the weird vocals does not make sense).

He cannot say at the same time that it does not sound like MJ on the internet version but that it does on the album version - both those versions were identical. Other than that it is really easy, and I think rather weak, to throw out some words like money and jealousy and hinting that John McClain is the culprit in all of this (he pretends to not want to get into it but apparently has no problem dropping John McClain's name in there), without mentioning anything to back up his case.

Last edited:
Back