Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Don't think KingMikeJ has anything to do with this, I thought it had long been established that Brad Roberts from Angelikson Music/Jab Me Music Publishing is a daily visitor of this thread and the one at MaxJax (aswell as some Twitter accounts)?

Hi Brad! You're gunning for the wrong team, get over here to the side that will be victorious. ;)

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Okay, Soldier Boy is an embarassment.

Cascio's can go to hell.

@ Deniro, weren't you a believer or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Don't think KingMikeJ has anything to do with this, I thought it had long been established that Brad Roberts from Angelikson Music/Jab Me Music Publishing is a daily visitor of this thread and the one at MaxJax (aswell as some Twitter accounts)?

Hi Brad! You're gunning for the wrong team, get over here to the side that will be victorious. ;)

KingmikeJ already denounced people here and to SONY.

I have swayed side to side, but most of the time felt it could have been MJ :)

Soldier Boy takes the piss.

It just sounds nothing like MJ, Breaking News, Monster, Keep Your Head Up all had moments where I convinced myself it coulda been MJ singing parts, but Soldier Boy is just....ugh don't even know where to begin its that bad.

Okay, Soldier Boy is an embarassment.

Cascio's can go to hell.

"Been there, done that. Even pushed Satan's bu'ons!"

eddie3.jpg

;)

oh wow the lyrics loooooooooooool:

"he was stabbed in the back
as a matter of fact" loooooooooooooooooooooooool! What a rhyme! lol

I don't even understand what the song is actually about?

IF and a massive, huge, biggest IF in the world, it was actually MJ, it would be by far the worst song he ever recorded by some distance.

I don't even understand what the song is actually about?

IF and a massive, huge, biggest IF in the world, it was actually MJ, it would be by far the worst song he ever recorded by some distance.

Maybe he sent his vocals by fax :D

SO many people have heard this song. I can't believe how it's not leaked yet.

I have.

Surely there is no chance any more of these tracks will be officially released, would be suicidal by Sony/Estate to do it again even if they truly do believe it is MJ singing 100%.

What would we actually all do if they announced new album with Soldier Boy, Fall In Love, Water on it?!?!

I can't wait to drink some water =)

:D

Soldier Boy is a disgrace to music itself.

^^ And the fake list is just gonna keep growing and growing....

agreed, soldier boy is atrocious. it REALLY makes me crazy that these "songs" sh*t on exsiting michael jackson songs. Like they don't care about us, in this case.

If Soldier Boy were to be commercially released, I'd be pissed as hell...It's THAT bad.

Soldier Boy is disastrous! I heard the snippet, so I knew the song is bad. This horrendous song manages to be worse than my worst imagination. If this poorly written, horribly produced song does not change the Cascios supporters' minds, I don't know what will.

The vocalist sounds nothing like Michael Jackson. The vocal is so bad that it sounds out of tune. Gosh... I'm angry. I'm disgusted. I'm concerned.

I'm so afraid that they are going to dilute Michael's artistic integrity with these craps.

Honestly, Soldier Boy HAS to be the straw that breaks the camel's back....Really now...I've refrained from saying things like this...even though Soldier Boy sounds like the same voice as on the rest of the Cascio tracks, how can ANYONE believe this is Michael Jackson? And, if you believe it's Michael Jackson, you seriously, seeeeeeriously need to get a little more up close and personal with Michael's voice.....REALLY now....

Just needed to say that...

These people who are behind this sick idea of a greedy joke better get what's coming to them.....

Michael didn't deserve this type of treatment....ANY of it....

i deleted it already. i never want to or need to listen to it again.

BUT WHY IS IT STILL STUCK IN MY MUTHA EFFING HEAD?!! it's stupidly catchy, i hate it. The only thing that helps to try to un-stick if is listening to that old Nsync song "it's gonna be me" b/c it's so similar (right? right? don't cha think?). i'm trying to get that stuck in my head instead. better than jason, anyway. :p

i deleted it already. i never want to or need to listen to it again.

BUT WHY IS IT STILL STUCK IN MY MUTHA EFFING HEAD?!! it's stupidly catchy, i hate it. The only thing that helps to try to un-stick if is listening to that old Nsync song "it's gonna be me" b/c it's so similar (right? right? don't cha think?). i'm trying to get that stuck in my head instead. better than jason, anyway. :p

hahaha...it's pretty bad that a song supposedly sung by the great MICHAEL JACKSON is triggering a similarity in a boy band song.....My gawd, it's hilarious....but so sad at the same time :(

I've been taking a breather from this whole issue and haven't heard 'soldier boy' yet. I don't think i want to......going on the reactions here i think if i listen to it i am going to be seriously disgusted and angry all over again.
I actually cannot believe this whole mess has happened. Michael's kids are going to have one hell of a mess to clear up when they finally have some control if things continue in the same vein we have seen so far.
I am disgusted that they took down the Cascio free facebook page, it speaks volumes that they have done so. Why don't they make a similiar effort to take down all the offensive slanderous pages that are all over the internet about MJ?

Why don't they make a similiar effort to take down all the offensive slanderous pages that are all over the internet about MJ?

Probably they don't care about Michael.
These people are just protecting their investment, using dictatorship tactics. It will blow up in their faces. They can't hide it forever...no matter what they do!

Last edited:

I know noirnoar, it was a rhetorical question. You are right though. The way they have behaved from the outset does suggest that....all about the bottom dollar. To me this album has been one big fat insult to MJ's legacy and work ethic. I think MJ would be disgusted with what they have done on the album. Even setting aside the Cascio tracks the whole thing seems lazy and sloppy to me, lazy videos, lazy marketing, lazy everything about it really... Plenty of energy though for stifling fan action about the Cascio tracks........
I can't help wondering who is reporting posts on here unless it's people who aren't even participating reporting posts. Could it be that people reporting posts are doing so with the hope that it will annoy the mods to such an extent that they close the thread? Nearly everyone posting here is of the same opinion and most are just coming here to express their disappointment and frustration at what's happening. I don't want to squabble with anyone and haven't done so for a very long time if at all. People are more frustrated now than they have been in a long time having heard the latest Cascio tracks. Personally i haven't heard them but as i said before i don't think i want to.

Last edited:

@Soldier Boy:

lunapic_126196718498012_.gif

I've noticed that alot of people here are far more sensitive over the cascio tracks than what they are over the tracks that was released when MJ was still alive. I've seen people here bash songs like The Lost Children, Little Susie and 2,000 Watts and no one bats an eye lid but if someone says something negetive about a cascio track alot of people are up in arms over it.

Back