Michael - The Great Album Debate

1- I get a headache from them.
2- I marvel at how good Malachi is at imitating MJ, in the same way one marvels at someone who knows any cool parlor trick.
3- I revel in the irony that the Malachi haters among you have in the end spent more time listening to his albums than his most dedicated fans!
1. Uh, OK.
2. ... Comparing Jason to MJ's real songs isn't as stricking as the cascio songs.
3. I never hated Jason before all of this, I used to enjoy his music. I NOW of course hate him for what he did.

I enjoy Jason's music I just know what's Michael Jackson and what is Jason Malachi. When you're a diehard fan you know Michael's voice too well. Even some not-so-diehard fans may realize as well!

I really don't know what it is that keeps people from realizing it, I don't think they're less of fans because I know they love Michael and listen to him all the time and study him, but damn... It's sooooo obvious.

I enjoy Jason's music I just know what's Michael Jackson and what is Jason Malachi. When you're a diehard fan you know Michael's voice too well. Even some not-so-diehard fans may realize as well!

I really don't know what it is that keeps people from realizing it, I don't think they're less of fans because I know they love Michael and listen to him all the time and study him, but damn... It's sooooo obvious.

I agree 100%
I also used to like jason malachis music.

I still laugh my butt off when I see mj fans defending Let me let go, biggerman, and mamacita as michael.

So with the comparesions, i just asked my sister to sit down and listen to them. She did. She concluded that the voices are not the same.

BTW: she doesnt know who sung it though. I didnt tell her about the Cascios, MJ, or JM.

so in a blind test. the voices arent the same, but she didnt recognize them as Michael.
I just thought that would be interesting to test out.

Well, I've shown the comparisons to many of my friends (15-20) and not a single one didn't agree with me. So there you have it..

kreen;3506098 said:
But of course, those terrible, unnatural, experience-marring listening conditions make no difference, when you can just “feel” it’s not MJ.

Michael has always said to 'feel the music'....There was a reason why he communicated so well on an emotional level with the beautiful instrument that was his voice, and his fans naturally responded to that voice...I wouldn't underestimate this....

kreen;3506098 said:
One last thing (I think I’ve actually run out of points to make!): many here claim to have noticed differences in breathing, pronunciation and vibrato in ALL TWELVE Cascio songs. This is certainly amazing to me, seeing as how most of the Cascio songs have not been released, except in short, low-quality leaked excerpts with an annoying, electronic voice-over all over them. But of course, those terrible, unnatural, experience-marring listening conditions make no difference, when you can just “feel” it’s not MJ.

I think you'll find that some people have heard all 12 songs in full, and in high quality. Much of their research has been discussed on this board. Also, the voiceover tag that you are talking about is only on one set of leaks, the other are of much higher quality, and without any tags, as people here will verify.

Last edited:
I agree 100%
I also used to like jason malachis music.

I still laugh my butt off when I see mj fans defending Let me let go, biggerman, and mamacita as michael.

I think some of the problem is denial. It's like you can throw anything at Michael but the music is sacred. And now that sacred ground has been trespassed on and some fans just don't want to admit it. None of us want it to have happened. I'd do anything to be proven wrong. The fact that some fans still defend the songs you mentioned as being MJ just goes to show how easily deceived some people are. I've said before that if Let Me Let Go had never been released by Jason, but instead was a Cascio track, the very same people would be defending it. Was listening to Monster earlier. It's just cringe worthy. The adlibs that are sung after the rap are so blatantly not Michael. It's such a young voice, a voice that is straining to hit the notes and a voice with a different regional accent. I guess some people are more accute at picking these things up. Perhaps with me, it is my autism that allows me to spot this. Knowing every note of every song Michael ever recorded inside out, and his voice print embedded in my brain allows me to very easily spot a fake. I knew within 1 line of Breaking News that it was Jason Cupeta, despite the fact that I had laughed at the suggestion of a fake by some family members, and I had not seen anyone online say that they thought it was Jason because I deliberately stayed off the forums so as not to spoil the surprise when I heard the song. And what an unpleasant surprise it was.

I think you'll find that some people have heard all 12 songs in full, and in high quality. Much of their research has been discussed on this board. Also, the voiceover tag that you are talking about is only on one set of leaks, the other are of much higher quality, and without any tags, as people here will verify.

Yeah, I leaked them untagged after i realized the tags were a bit loud :)

^^ Nice...;)...When people change avatars, it's like a different person loool

The Cascio tracks are not MJ.
The Cascio tracks have never been MJ.
The Cascio tracks will never be MJ.

No matter how hard you wish.
No matter how convinced you are.
No matter what you say.

They will always be abominations.
Blemishes on his back catalogue.
Fraudulent lies.

The Cascio tracks are not MJ.
The Cascio tracks have never been MJ.
The Cascio tracks will never be MJ.

No matter how hard you wish.
No matter how convinced you are.
No matter what you say.

They will always be abominations.
Blemishes on his back catalogue.
Fraudulent lies.

You should be a poet.

Lol... Runner Up... He's also trying to sound so much like Usher in the beginning. Then it turns into pure Cascio sounds.

Funny how each one of his songs seems to have someone else almost always impersonating a popular rapper, unless he really got Lil Jon to do that.

Wait, didn't Lil Jon and Usher release a song together a few years ago?

Oh yep, it was called "Yeah!".

They're blatantly ripping off that song as well. :/ Fakers.

Back