Michael - The Great Album Debate

Hmm.

MjxMN.png

Two weeks earlier:

2g1Fk.png

Were the tracks recorded during Jason's 10-day vacation? Did those 10 days stretch into 14 days (February 20th to March 5th)?

Yes that's when he recorded them. Although he wasn't out of the US. The Ason compilations containing Jason's vocals were then registered on March 18th. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Can't wait til it all comes out. If you found that where I think you found it then I presume you saw the treasure trove of info there?

If you found that where I think you found it then I presume you saw the treasure trove of info there?
Aw, I want some treasure! :(

Or maybe I don't. How deep does this rabbit hole go, anyway?!?!

Next thing I know, I'm being followed to work. I'm heading home at night and someone pulls up beside me in an unmarked car, starts shooting at me, I end up going on a crazy high speed chase through the country for my life. "Shouldn't have bothered with the Cascio's, little man!"

I ended up finding out about their secret laboratory or something where they've created a cloned roboticized Michael and he's laying down vocals for an upcoming project and I had to be destroyed.

Maybe that explains the sudden vanish of many doubters and even believers. Wow... I look no further. I'll leave it at, it's Jason Malachi singing lead vocals, that's all I know, thanks. I don't want to die! :(

Last edited:
Aw, I want some treasure! :(

Or maybe I don't. How deep does this rabbit hole go, anyway?!?!

Next thing I know, I'm being followed to work. I'm heading home at night and someone pulls up beside me in an unmarked car, starts shooting at me, I end up going on a crazy high speed chase through the country for my life. "Shouldn't have bothered with the Cascio's, little man!"

I ended up finding out about their secret laboratory or something where they've created a cloned roboticized Michael and he's laying down vocals for an upcoming project and I had to be destroyed.

Maybe that explains the sudden vanish of many doubters and even believers
. Wow... I look no further. I'll leave it at, it's Jason Malachi singing lead vocals, that's all I know, thanks. I don't want to die! :(
Amongst all of us who are 'imagining' things, you're the king, hahahaha..............

Where is Bumper? I haven't seen him post in a while it feels like. :( And love is magical, where is she? It's sad, they need to come back. And everyone else that has left. Sometimes I see Jesta is reading the thread, but he doesn't seem to post much anymore either that I really see?

Why would R Kelly have to sing just that one word in OMC? Isn't Michael capable of singing that?

I still can't get over the fact that a project that included Teddy Riley who did some of the most amazing works with Michael could go so horribly wrong.

Yes that's when he recorded them. Although he wasn't out of the US. The Ason compilations containing Jason's vocals were then registered on March 18th. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Can't wait til it all comes out. If you found that where I think you found it then I presume you saw the treasure trove of info there?

Are you referring to the Twitter account? Who do you think compiled most of that information? ;)

Yepp. It's 100% his voice, his grit. Did you hear the Cry snippet where R. Kelly can be heard too?

http://soundcloud.com/pentum/shoulder

yup i heard it i didn't even know there was ever a question that was mj. u are right, it's also definitely r kelly.

edit: i don't think it's any big deal that r kelly sings some words in OMC. it's just supporting vocals, same thing as with butterflies. mj probably just included it because he liked how it sounded. i honestly don't even see a difference between that and something like "it's the falling in love"--mj didn't sing every line of that either, what's the difference?

the cascio tracks are completely the opposite of this though, in every way because
1) michael is gone, the artist is not here to make conscious editing decisions like that.
2) it's not like michael is singing 95% of the song. he's not on ANY of the lead vocals, and is, in fact, only in the ad libs. it's flipped
3) kelz was probably IN the studio, I doubt it was a copy/paste job.
4) r kelly is one of the best singers in the entire world. (my opinion). He's a very well respected artist in his own right. JM is not.

OT: if you haven't seen the Light It Up Tour DVD by r kelly just get it. It's sooooooo worth it. The man has hits for DAYS. ridiculously entertaining.

Last edited:
Anybody know where the "ha" in Monster comes from? And the "yeaaah". There's been some debate as to whether the "ha" is a copy-paste from MJ or that even "Jason" sang it.

New suggestion - the Oprah tracks:

Give In To Me
Dangerous (Oprah mix) HA! HA!
Who Is It (Beatbox A Capella)

Get ready Aniram. We're gonna save Bumper & LIM.

Batman-and-robin-tv.jpg

What we think we're doing:

Best-Group-Fight-Scene-with-Weapons.jpg

What we're actually doing:

Private_message_write.png

meh.ro6933.jpg

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Twitter account? Who do you think compiled most of that information? ;)

You sir are a god. Your research has been invaluable. We've been looking for some of this stuff for ages to use in what is happening. I thank you.

Ok guys, what twitter account? Can you share it please? And what is happening behind the scenes right now? Please share your findings with fellow doubters. :yes:

Ok guys, what twitter account? Can you share it please? And what is happening behind the scenes right now? Please share your findings with fellow doubters. :yes:

Can't disclose any of the behind the scenes stuff.

As for the Twitter account, it's just a small data dump. All the information there was originally obtained from the open Internet, so you've probably already seen most if not all of it. It's mainly just convenient having the information organized in one spot.

yup i heard it i didn't even know there was ever a question that was mj. u are right, it's also definitely r kelly.

edit: i don't think it's any big deal that r kelly sings some words in OMC. it's just supporting vocals, same thing as with butterflies. mj probably just included it because he liked how it sounded. i honestly don't even see a difference between that and something like "it's the falling in love"--mj didn't sing every line of that either, what's the difference?

the cascio tracks are completely the opposite of this though, in every way because
1) michael is gone, the artist is not here to make conscious editing decisions like that.
2) it's not like michael is singing 95% of the song. he's not on ANY of the lead vocals, and is, in fact, only in the ad libs. it's flipped
3) kelz was probably IN the studio, I doubt it was a copy/paste job.
4) r kelly is one of the best singers in the entire world. (my opinion). He's a very well respected artist in his own right. JM is not.

OT: if you haven't seen the Light It Up Tour DVD by r kelly just get it. It's sooooooo worth it. The man has hits for DAYS. ridiculously entertaining.
You're saying it as if you can prove it's not MJ on lead vocals.

Sorry guys, this may be a stupid question but how are we sure it's Jason's MaxJax account?

INTERVIEW FRANK CASCIO : MJDATABANK.COM PT.6 1/2

[youtube]xqSXjdHwsM0[/youtube]

Looks like a decent studio to me. Should be able to get good recordings out of there ;D

Back