Michael - The Great Album Debate

We set up a dance floor for him, just to get him singing and dancing again, because that's what he does best.

Based on what's been revealed about the supposed recording conditions, would you say that the above sounds like Michael, based on the fact that it was recorded in sub-par conditions? Or do ANY of the Steeltown "rehearsal" songs sound like Michael seeing as they're recorded in sub-par conditions?

Based on what's been revealed about the supposed recording conditions, would you say that the above sounds like Michael, based on the fact that it was recorded in sub-par conditions? Or do ANY of the Steeltown "rehearsal" songs sound like Michael seeing as they're recorded in sub-par conditions?

Sounds just like Michael. The recording conditions theory is a nonsense. Recording in a basement doesn't make MJ sound like Jason Malachi. Not to mention they had James Porte who is a top class sound engineer.

That video of Frank Cascio is pretty interesting. He tiptoes around the subject just like Eddie, and it's unfortunate that he just gets to keep saying "I'm Frank Cascio, my brother is Eddie Cascio, we're two different people. I had nothing to do with the Michael album."

He really seems completely oblivious and ignorant as to what went into crafting and recording those songs. He just seems to have the generic opinion of "Why would anyone want to risk it? Why would someone do that?"

It looks like it's going to go nowhere in part 2.

By the way, who's that guy that keeps asking the questions and gets asked to stop? Is he a member here in this thread? :D

The tracklist of Bad 25 just unveiled.AlwaysThere,seems your source was not reliable enough.

@Pentum: stop giving me heartattacks.

First with that Jean Walker snippet (which I thought was Michael) and now with that photoshopped (?) pic of Jason in the Angelikson studio.

lrs-8190jr_3395.jpg

12350034148o9TQ4.jpg

We miss you. :(

Does anyone here remember Milli Vanilli? It's a great example of what some would do and CAN get away with in the music industry. Such was the case for a good while with Milli Vanilli. Now replace the same situation with a sound-a-like and the chances are even greater. Just saying! ;)

Does anyone here remember Milli Vanilli? It's a great example of what some would do and CAN get away with in the music industry. Such was the case for a good while with Milli Vanilli. Now replace the same situation with a sound-a-like and the chances are even greater. Just saying! ;)
Exactly.
And until that day, who would have thought that someone would have the "guts" to organize such a fraud. Or should I say "conspiracy"? :)

Last edited:
:lol: Everyone knows that Michael Jackson, MJJCommunity and this thread are more important than work! Silly love is magical! Even more important than sleep! The only thing you should really have time to do is refresh and reply, maybe check the index page every so often. If you feel like it, there might be time in between refreshing the thread and replying to check out another subforum here a little more in-depth.

I was just listening to Fall In Love again for the first time in a while and it still shocks me that there are people who can possibly think it is MJ singing. Every vocal tic, every accent, the vibrato and the pronounciation of certain words is pure Malachi through and through. How anyone could have ever fell for it is beyond me but I guess they were desperate for more songs so people turned a blind eye. They should have listened to everybody behind the scenes who were saying the songs are fake. They were right.

Wonderin' if we will hear the rest of these songs in full anytime soon (before they get released).

Wonderin' if we will hear the rest of these songs in full anytime soon (before they get released).

They won't be released. Unless Sony are deliberately attempting to soil their products with controversy and poor sales.

The Cascio tracks wont leak anytime soon. Its a big risk. Whoever leaks them will end up like Birchey and Cartman.

Sony wont be very happy with whoever does.

Expect this thread to have alot more circling around and around.

The Cascio tracks wont leak anytime soon. Its a big risk. Whoever leaks them will end up like Birchey and Cartman.

Sony wont be very happy with whoever does.

Expect this thread to have alot more circling around and around.

I think they were talking about an official release. These songs have all leaked and are in the possession of a few people.

PS - presume you guys have figured out what Jason was doing on his vacation?

Milli Vanilli is actually quite different and then also similar. At that time album credits weren't this much established, it was common practice in Europe to have beautiful people to be the frontman. Rob and Fab was actually credited as "dancer" on the Europe releases.

The only problem happened when their album got released in USA with a vocal credits. And they didn't get away with it. A housewife sued them and Arista settled the lawsuit by offering money back to everyone who bought Milli Vannili albums and / or attended their concerts.

Back