Michael - The Great Album Debate

uhm I already did.

No, you didn't. Give me a single quote.

I am sorry, but I don't see where I said anything against you. I was referring to the questions you raised and to your arguments.

He wanted to be independent and make a name for himself. I can only guess that was the reason he quit his job with Sony. He probably learned that from Michael too. And I think in the few articles on the web he also talks about that, but I'm not sure. .

yeah that was it. the point was he already had the golden ticket but he chose to do it his own way.

The motive was simple. Michael told Eddie he would record those songs in London. Eddie was so close. He desperately wanted to finish those songs.

so now the theory is Michael knew these songs and planned to work on them. is that it? Wasn't it before that the theory was he had no knowledge and no involvement. Now did it change?

so now the theory is Michael knew these songs and planned to work on them. is that it? Wasn't it before that the theory was he had no knowledge and no involvement. Now did it change?

We've always known there were several Porte demos (9 of them) that had been recorded several years before and that Michael had told Eddie he might record with him one day. He told Eddie in 09 that he would record them in the summer in London. We all know Michael was a nice guy and not likely to tell Eddie his songs sucked. Whether he would have recorded them or not is something we will never know. He knew Eddie had songs recorded by Porte. That's no secret as the copyright registrations for the Cascio tracks stretch back to 2005. But no involvement.

Kapital77;3733279 said:
Because Eddie Cascio and James Porte were nothing in the music industry. If you make or write music for Michael Jackson you have a free highway to work with other singers.

ivy;3733368 said:
which didn't happen, did it now? Do you see anything that shows you that Eddie and Porte even want to work with other big name artists. And also as I posted a long time ago Eddie was given a producer / writer job in 2003 with Sony / ATV - thanks to Michael. He already had his free highway to work with other singers. IF that was his goal it doesn't make sense for him to resign that job then wait for Michael to die several years later and then fake songs to get to that free highway. He would have simply stayed with Sony/ATV job Michael got him.

Chamife;3733371 said:
He wanted to be independent and make a name for himself. I can only guess that was the reason he quit his job with Sony. He probably learned that from Michael too. And I think in the few articles on the web he also talks about that, but I'm not sure. Working on his own wasn't that succesful as he hoped. In the beginning we heard he worked with big names (from articles on the web 2003 or 2004) but later on we heard nothing special from him, until 2010.

ivy;3733378 said:
yeah that was it. the point was he already had the golden ticket but he chose to do it his own way.

http://drewacorn.com/?p=2758

However, after about one year, Cascio decided that working forhimself would be a better solution. “If you want to make it in thisindustry, you have to own what you do,” says Casio. He went on toexplain how “owning my own company makes me want to writemore.”

Last edited:
^^ That's why they're Frankenstein songs....And that's what I've always said that it doesn't matter if it's Jason or someone else, or even Michael...the songs are so cut and paste and robotic, they're not really Michael anyway...

ivy;3733368 said:
which didn't happen, did it now?

It didn´t happened because they failed so much with those fake tracks. They thought nobody will claim it´s not Michael and they thought the entire world would look to them and their tracks.

They failed and they had horrible publicity on MJ forums and in the music industry.

ivy;3733368 said:
Do you see anything that shows you that Eddie and Porte even want to work with other big name artists.

Not, they know they failed and now they are hiding from public image because they feel that they were caught by fans and the Estate of Michael Jackson. Nobody wants to work with them and they prefer to stay in silence.

ivy;3733368 said:
And also as I posted a long time ago Eddie was given a producer / writer job in 2003 with Sony / ATV - thanks to Michael. He already had his free highway to work with other singers.
They could be producers or writers for Sony, but none of the greaters singers of the music industry wanted to work with them before MICHAEL album. They thought MICHAEL album could be the first step to be a great producer on the industry.

ivy;3733368 said:
IF that was his goal it doesn't make sense for him to resign that job then wait for Michael to die several years later and then fake songs to get to that free highway. He would have simply stayed with Sony/ATV job Michael got him.

As i said, they could be producers or writers, but they never had success with anything. The entire world only knew Cascios because they were Mj friends.

Last edited:
^^ That's why they're Frankenstein songs....And that's what I've always said that it doesn't matter if it's Jason or someone else, or even Michael...the songs are so cut and paste and robotic, they're not really Michael anyway...
The pasted ad-libs, which often sound like they're not in the right place in the song or shouldn't have been there at all, are painful reminders of why the songs were made this way. And that goes for all the songs on the 'Michael' album which have pasted ad-libs. Michael wasn't there to do it right.

^^ doesn't really sound like him to me...

but the falsetto, a liiiiiiittle bit...

The spoken part sounds a bit like him.

If it's Jason, he sings better than I ever heard him sing before.

Yeah, I think it's Jason.

eta: interesting lyrics btw.

Funny, when I listen to the spoken part, behind the music, it sounds like a British accent..at least some parts...Not sure if it's just me lol

Funny, when I listen to the spoken part, behind the music, it sounds like a British accent..at least some parts...Not sure if it's just me lol
I don't hear a British accent, but in the spoken part the pronouncation of the word 'mistakes' (the s in the end) caught my attention. Sounds familiar.

I don't hear a British accent, but in the spoken part the pronouncation of the word 'mistakes' caught my attention. Sounds familiar.

Yeah, I'm probably wrong...There are parts that sound British to me, some words...listen to the way he says 'wondering' or 'difficult'....It's probably just the music throwing it off, I'm not listening that closely....I do see what you mean about 'mistakes'...

Those vocals don't sound usual Jason Malachi's at all. And, like Arklove, I also have impression that the spoken part isn't American, but the music makes it impossible to be certain 100%.

p.s. Pentum is it you singing? :)

Those vocals don't sound usual Jason Malachi's at all. And, like Arklove, I also have impression that the spoken part isn't American, but the music makes it impossible to be certain 100%.

p.s. Pentum is it you singing? :)

I had that same thought lol

The file says 'Awesome vocals BY Pentum' :p

It's definitely not Jason in that snippet. The voice is totally different.

Gave it a listen at home now. The only parts that resemble Jason imo are the end of the word 'slowly' at 0.51 and the falsetto somewhat (the end of it mostly). Other than that I do not hear any similarities.

Kapital77;3733623 said:
I prefer how this guy perfectly captures the ugly and crying voice of Jason:

[youtube]FohLXQds1cU[/youtube]

:vampire:, he´s a :vampire:, he´s an animalllll !!!!

Hahaha. Isn't that just the album version????

Guys, long time no chat. The past week was very difficult for me because of Hurricane Sandy. We just got power back (after six days of power outage). Still need to figure out how to go to work tomorrow. The train I usually take is suspended because of flooding related damage.

Will talk more soon. I'm beyond exhausted now.

Guys, long time no chat. The past week was very difficult for me because of Hurricane Sandy. We just got power back (after six days of power outage). Still need to figure out how to go to work tomorrow. The train I usually take is suspended because of flooding related damage. IWill talk more soon. I'm beyond exhausted now.
Miss you lots...take care :huggy:

Guys, long time no chat. The past week was very difficult for me because of Hurricane Sandy. We just got power back (after six days of power outage). Still need to figure out how to go to work tomorrow. The train I usually take is suspended because of flooding related damage.

Will talk more soon. I'm beyond exhausted now.
It is hard to imagine how to deal with such a thing, because we never ever have hurricanes in The Netherlands. We rarely even have real storms.

Must be tough (to say the least). Take care..:)

I was just checking out your thoughts, guys! :)

It's not Jason, and not me (I wish, Bumper), it's a nice guy named Tom Fox. Great singer. He's the singer behind that "fake MJ Never Neverlanding" song which was Wayrfaring Stranger by him.
Checked him and indeed, he's a British singer (Good ears Arklove, Bumper..:D).

Pentum, you always know how to keep this thread exciting.

I was just checking out your thoughts, guys! :)

It's not Jason, and not me (I wish, Bumper), it's a nice guy named Tom Fox. Great singer. He's the singer behind that "fake MJ Never Neverlanding" song which was Wayrfaring Stranger by him.

I was just scrolling down to see if you posted who it was yet lol ..
I wanted to say it sounds like JM trying to do an impression of Tom Fox. :giggle: but I didnt want to spoil what you were doing. That was the ending of a song called "Slowly" I knew it was Tom fox from the intro. I have been a fan for a long time. Sadly he doesn't record anymore. He has written quite a few gospel songs too and has a very distinct beautiful voice.

Here is the song many fans were scammed into believing was Michael's Neverland landing. (Wayfairing Stranger)

Here is another one that I like Austin Nights. Tom has a quality in his voice much like MJ
He can sing raspy mid range and then go right into a beautiful high soft falsetto.

I got a lot of his music a while back that was available free at his site. Good stuff!

Back