Michael - The Great Album Debate

@TeddyRiley1 it seem to me like u got all the heat on u for a fraud they created- which is nt fair on u

@MJeb it isn't but its all good. I'll be able to talk soon.

Lol. The 'it isn't' obviously refers to the 'which is not fair on u' comment, not to the fraud. It's a fact that Teddy is not openly denying that the tracks are fake. Whether it means something is a different question. I think we will have to wait and see. This is Teddy, who we know can be difficult to follow and has put stuff out there to seemingly get attention before. I am not convinced that he is going to speak out against the tracks until he says so more clearly. Nevertheless, this is certainly a promising sign.

@TeddyRiley1 it seem to me like u got all the heat on u for a fraud they created- which is nt fair on u

Rad it again. He's agreeing with the tweeter that it isn't fair not, that it isn't a fraud.

Not hard to understand. it isn't fair, but its all good, that he got all the heat for a fraud they created. And why the hell isn't this in the NEWS section? Teddy Riley has now admitted that he is a part of a fraud, admitting the Cascio songs are a fraud and will talk about it later in his book. Isn't this news worthy? There is no conspiracy. Seems like most fans do not care. You can care about the Wade case AND this at the same time. What about you believers? What do you say to this? Teddy has all along said the songs were real and you believed him. What now? This really rustle my jimmies

lol :) and how can you be sure that for him "the fraud" doesn't mean what the Jacksons did/said about songs & him - as he previously claimed?

How can you be sure that he looks to that tweet and read it like "it's unfair that you received all the heat due to what Jacksons created & accusing you?" and so on ?

What he is saying is not clear , what he considers to be "fraud" is not clear and he's not the most grammatically correct person especially on the internet

furthermore it's amazing that you selectively accept what Teddy is saying. When he says something you believe in he's the man, when he said something you didn't agree with he was ridiculed.

and finally this is in the appropriate section, Wade's claims ain't in the news section either. everything goes to the appropriate section - not news.

What does it matter? Noone can defend those final leaks as Mj songs with a straight face. The mere suggestion that those vocals are Michael's is ridiculous.

Of course, the irony with Teddy is that it was him who said the songs are fake before anyone else. This idea that the Jacksons created this is wrong. It was created by the fact that the songs are fake.

Why I would believe him now? Well, why not? He finally admitted they are a fraud, like I have always believed he knew they were. So what's so funny about me believing him this time? Also, I can not say much other than that someone else got it confirmed from Teddy that he basically sold out, that it was a fraud, but he will clear it up in due time (probably his book).

Why I would believe him now? Well, why not? He finally admitted they are a fraud, like I have always believed he knew they were. So what's so funny about me believing him this time? Also, I can not say much other than that someone else got it confirmed from Teddy that he basically sold out, that it was a fraud, but he will clear it up in due time (probably his book).

And we can easily see that the person who tweeted Teddy was talking about the songs being a fraud and not the Jacksons "creating" it by looking at their timeline. They talk about the fake Cascio songs in previous tweets so it's obvious what their position is.

Ivy, from that single isolated tweet you might not be able to exactly tell what the 'fraud' refers to, but it is very obvious when you look at the other tweets from the conversation ('fake songs' are mentioned explicitly).

And we can easily see that the person who tweeted Teddy was talking about the songs being a fraud and not the Jacksons "creating" it by looking at their timeline. They talk about the fake Cascio songs in previous tweets so it's obvious what their position is.

I'm not talking about the person's position. But when you get a tweet - lots of them - you almost never go read the timeline or the other tweets of the person. I personally almost never bother to check people's timelines or multiple tweets. Given that Teddy gets a whole a lot more tweets I'm not sure that he reads everything and checks everyone's timelines to understand the exact meaning.

Ivy, from that single isolated tweet you might not be able to exactly tell what the 'fraud' refers to, but it is very obvious when you look at the other tweets from the conversation ('fake songs' are mentioned explicitly).

I saw that but I'm still saying the same thing

1. you don't know if Teddy read it all

2. from the believers perspective (people who believe the songs to be legit) all these controversy is created by Jacksons despite the proof that was shown to them.

so you look to the "fraud they created" and to you it means "the fraud Cascios did" but if you look to it from a believers perspective - or Teddy - it can read like the "controversy Jacksons created". Teddy was very vocal about talking against Taryll and Jacksons were vocal about talking negatively about Teddy. so all I'm saying in this mind that could be the "heat" and "frauds created" (lies about Teddy).

Anyway in short it's too vague for me "to stop the presses and post it on the front cover of the newspaper" as Pentum likes to do. If he's going to talk "soon", it's better to wait and see what he will say and not be limited to a 140 character limit.

----------------------

edited to add : as for the "what say you now believers" - I would say nothing. Why would I? I'm pretty sure no one based their opinions solely on what Teddy said (I certainly didn't and his opinion either way has no effect on me) and (allegedly) his changing tune brings credibility questions. It's also interesting that suddenly the Teddy you all called a "liar" and "disrespectful" and "lost his mind" (due to Michael is alive tweets) is now considered a legit and credible source and you ask "what do you say of what Teddy is saying". It shows a selective bias. Did he get cured of "Michael is alive" madness now that he says something you like?

anyway back to the court transcripts

But Teddy also responded to the same person's other tweets at that same time which referred explicitly to the 'fake songs', so I do not see how you can argue that he did not see this. Also, as you say yourself, what the Jacksons caused according to some believers is 'controversy', I do not see how anyone (including Teddy) could call that a 'fraud'.

Where I do agree with you is that I think we should wait and see what Teddy actually has to say before jumping to conclusions. He has been very hard tp follow before.

StellaJackson;3822237 said:
What does it matter? Noone can defend those final leaks as Mj songs with a straight face. The mere suggestion that those vocals are Michael's is ridiculous.

Of course, the irony with Teddy is that it was him who said the songs are fake before anyone else. This idea that the Jacksons created this is wrong. It was created by the fact that the songs are fake.

"The irony with Teddy is that it was him who said the songs are fake before anyone else" aka "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that" from Taryll Jackson.

"I want people to know that it’s not that I didn’t believe it was Michael’s voice on those songs. I just know what I was trying to bring to that project." from Teddy Riley.

Where I do agree with you is that I think we should wait and see what Teddy actually has to say before jumping to conclusions. He has been very hard tp follow before.

yes and he likes to stir the pot.

back in the day very briefly he used to follow me and DM me. when publicly he was writing those "Michael alive" tweets in private he was telling me he's talking about "keeping his legacy alive". when I said that here many people were disagreeing with me and saying his tweets literally meant he's alive. So either he's not really clear about what he wants to say - and gives mixed messages- or he would say different things to create a stir.

2. from the believers perspective (people who believe the songs to be legit) all these controversy is created by Jacksons despite the proof that was shown to them. so you look to the "fraud they created" and to you it means "the fraud Cascios did" but if you look to it from a believers perspective - or Teddy - it can read like the "controversy Jacksons created". Teddy was very vocal about talking against Taryll and Jacksons were vocal about talking negatively about Teddy. so all I'm saying in this mind that could be the "heat" and "frauds created" (lies about Teddy).
Sorry but not. We know you think those tracks are not fake but your post it is not righ.The first one who didn't believe on those tracks was John McClain (The invisible man from The Estante of MJ).Teddy spoke about that on a radio interview.

Teddy only want more money to close his own mouth, like he did when they didn't release his mix of HT on single.

Last edited:
So by now we've all pretty much agreed that Teddy isn't the most grammatically correct person and we should wait for his book (assuming it materializes) to find out what he meant through his tweets. But the way I'm reading it, it seems like he just stepped out and admitted that the songs are fake. He's publicly supported the authenticity of the twelve songs several times in the past. If he still believes they are real, why would he write a whole book on it? And why would he send extremely cryptic tweets that make it seem like he's finally coming clean?

All we need is a confession. We need to let this go.

Paw;3822272 said:
"The irony with Teddy is that it was him who said the songs are fake before anyone else" aka "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that" from Taryll Jackson.

"I want people to know that it’s not that I didn’t believe it was Michael’s voice on those songs. I just know what I was trying to bring to that project." from Teddy Riley.

I wasn't referring to that old quote from Taryll.

Anyway, Teddy Riley isn't someone who was part of making the songs. He produced them after the fact and sadly turned a blind eye when he realised that his protests were for nothing as the songs would be used regardless of the evidence for them not being Michael. The real guilty party did their deed several months before he, or anyone else, heard them.

Last edited:
Teddy isn't now "the man". Who said that? Teddy sold himself and Michael out. He knows those aren't Michael's vocals. I'll give him props for doing the right thing and coming clean if that's what he eventually does, but he's lost a lot of respect from me. And I surely won't show him any sympathy if he lays the blame on others for pressuring him to defend the songs. He has to own that himself.

@TeddyRiley1 1 question.. why did you produce them fake mj songs for

@RichardHope1 Read my book when it come out. If you really wanna know.

@TeddyRiley1 how soon til u can talk teddy? about the fake songs. someone needs to expose it

@MJeb I will release my book and you will get the truth.

@TeddyRiley1 o.k. thanx when is ur book released? r u going to talk about pressure from sony+estate and how the voice is not mj?

He doesn't even deny they are fake anymore. Glad he's finally seeing sense. He knew all along they weren't Michael.

Teddy doesn't admit a thing.

Only thing he says that it isn't fair he got all the heat and to read his book.

So I'm not seeing any admittance here.

We'll have to wait (again..)

Well I'll definitely buy his book and let you all know what he says with exact quotes

I also am a bit skeptical if this is really an admission or him trying to play it safe with sensitive fans and gain book sales.

Just to clear things up, Teddy was clearly talking on camera about Michael being alive and not about keeping MJ's legacy alive. Teddy clearly used senteces such as "from what I know..." implying that he knew things he couldn't say on camera. So Teddy's private tweets or messages are invalid or pure diversion from what he said on camera actually.

Regarding his credibility, nobody ever said that Teddy was more credible because he seemingly hints the tracks might be fake. Like Pentum said, the only credibility in all this story is that more than a half MJ fan community worldwide already believed without Teddy's opinion that the Cascio's tracks were fake. And, yes, Teddy might finally admit that he as well from the beginning believed they were fake, but maybe wasn't allowed to say it.

I am truly baffled at the apparent lack of Michael Jackson fans in the music industry. If I met a successful entertainer and happened to be granted a conversation, I think one of the things that would come up pretty quickly is, 'Have you heard the Michael album?' and 'What did you think about it? Anything odd?'

It would seem that all these artists that look up to Michael as an inspiration would have noticed. I am confused. Unless they're genuinely fearful or uncertain. I don't get it, because it's so obvious.

Lol, yeah....

? I buy any and all books about Michael which included Paul Anka, tommy Mottola and so on. I would buy and report on Teddy's book as well - regardless of my opinion.

Just to clear things up, Teddy was clearly talking on camera about Michael being alive and not about keeping MJ's legacy alive. Teddy clearly used senteces such as "from what I know..." implying that he knew things he couldn't say on camera. So Teddy's private tweets or messages are invalid or pure diversion from what he said on camera actually.

or his private messages are actually what he thinks and he's not above creating controversy or saying shocking things publicly.

you never heard of people intentionally making up stories to get a rise of other people?

? I buy any and all books about Michael which included Paul Anka, tommy Mottola and so on. I would buy and report on Teddy's book as well - regardless of my opinion.

or his private messages are actually what he thinks and he's not above creating controversy or saying shocking things publicly.

What's the point in saying that MJ is alive publicly?

Besides he said he couldn't tell why he belived so. So I don't see any reason why he would confess to someone he doesn't know on twitter in private his real thoughts right after he publicly said he can't tell why he believed MJ was alive.

please pay attention that I said "or", the reason he interacted with me in private was I was one of the few people that weren't attacking him but it was very brief as I pointed out. anyway whatever you think to be the case it doesn't change the fact that at one point he had 2 different versions he was saying about same stuff.

so personally I wouldn't hold my breath about Teddy until I see it explicitly spelled out in great detail.

Well I'll definitely buy his book and let you all know what he says with exact quotes

Lol, yeah....

My reaction wasn't meant in a cynical way or an attack on you. I thought your remark was funny, because we all were talking about what he said or didn't say or meant or didn't mean and then you come in to make an end to the speculation in your own typical way, hahaha:). Or wasn't it meant in a funny way? maybe I misunderstood?

Back