Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.[/b]
Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.[/b]
Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:[/b]
He is messin' you up, huh gurl?!
:lol:

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:[/b]

:lol:[/b]

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

And Michael Jackson is most definitely SKINNY/FINE!

L'uomo Vogue, Ebony/Jet.......NEXT!

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

I love both mags, but I have to agree this cover is beyond FABULOUS!!![/b]

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"!

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"!

Back