Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

I love both mags, but I have to agree this cover is beyond FABULOUS!!![/b]

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"!

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"!

Well folks I did it. I have reached my 999th post. I thought this would be the fitting thread to close off my MJJF sojourn in. Michael looks great and we have some great stuff to look forward to. Even after 25 years as a fan I am still excited. Tomorrow - later today actually - I am going up in MJJC with a bowl of ice cream and some grapes and just enjoy whatever TSCM has been able to round up for us.

To everyone out there in MJJF Land - be good!

There is so much more to come. :flowers:

Well folks I did it. I have reached my 999th post. I thought this would be the fitting thread to close off my MJJF sojourn in. Michael looks great and we have some great stuff to look forward to. Even after 25 years as a fan I am still excited. Tomorrow - later today actually - I am going up in MJJC with a bowl of ice cream and some grapes and just enjoy whatever TSCM has been able to round up for us.

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

And Michael Jackson is most definitely SKINNY/FINE!

L'uomo Vogue, Ebony/Jet.......NEXT![/b]

Isn't it just Ebony!? What do you mean Ebony/Jet?

I'm beyond messed up! I'm ashamed to tell you how old I am. And all this is happening on my birthday!

I mean, I have always been a sucker for a slender guy because IMO, they just look so good in their clothes and stuff. And the way they move just gets me. Every single boyfriend I've ever had was slender. I call it SKINNY/FINE!

I love Vogue too. All the shots inside are amazing! Not mad about the cover though. Had quite an episode with the guy at the store. I bought two, one to open and the other to keep sealed. The guy kept saying "is same...magazine is the same" and I was like "Yes I know..."! Then he said again "look, £7.50 each, is same"...then again I said "yes I know"....then he said, looking at me with spooky eyes..."I think you is Michael Jackson"![/b]

OMG!!! I'd be like! I'm not retarded, I know what I'm buying!! :lol:

Back