Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

EXCLUSIVE: THE KING OF POP TALKS GOD, CREATIVITY, FATHERHOOD AND MUSIC

Looks like that's the top line... :D[/b]
Your eyes are better than mine. I couldn't get past 'talks'...

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Michael
25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

I truly cannot wait to hear what Michael says. Hearing him talk to me is just as much of a treat as watching him perform or hearing him sing.

I truly cannot wait to hear what Michael says. Hearing him talk to me is just as much of a treat as watching him perform or hearing him sing.

I truly cannot wait to hear what Michael says. Hearing him talk to me is just as much of a treat as watching him perform or hearing him sing.[/b]
Say dat, wannabe. It is so true. :yes:

I truly cannot wait to hear what Michael says. Hearing him talk to me is just as much of a treat as watching him perform or hearing him sing.[/b]

Back