Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.

Exactly! He can easily pass for a cool 30!

Shoot, girl, looking at that cover pic makes you wanna go on a blind date with the guy and do a one night stand JUST TO GET PREGGERS![/b]

:)) I agree!!!

Shoot, girl, looking at that cover pic makes you wanna go on a blind date with the guy and do a one night stand JUST TO GET PREGGERS![/b]

Work that white and "metalic gold," Michael. You are killin' me with that!! Good gracious!! :wub:

Thank you, Access Hollywood. You guys have been so, so cool. :flowers:

Thanks for keeping your house open until October 31, Trish. That was very sweet of you. You're going out on top, Gurl!! Look at you!! :flowers:

Thank you for the surprise, Ebony! Get down with the get down!! :flowers:

I am lovin' this SO MUCH!!

Work that white and "metalic gold," Michael. You are killin' me with that!! Good gracious!! :wub:

Thanks for keeping your house open until October 31, Trish. That was very sweet of you. You're going out on top, Gurl!! Look at you!! :flowers:

It is so wonderful to see Michael on the cover of Ebony again. And yeah he does look great. Could eat him up with a spoon. I gotta get me that magazine!

It is so wonderful to see Michael on the cover of Ebony again. And yeah he does look great. Could eat him up with a spoon. I gotta get me that magazine!

Back