Michael to be subject of a Barbara Walters TV special.

I remember when she asked Lisa about the way Michael looked. And all Lisa said was "I know" or something along those lines.

I think Diane was incredibly rude in this interview.Lisa Marie fell in love with MJ for a reason.She sure didn't think about plastic surgery or make up when she married him.

I think Diane was incredibly rude in this interview.Lisa Marie fell in love with MJ for a reason.She sure didn't think about plastic surgery or make up when she married him.

Diane has always come across as an extremely bitter person when it comes to MJ. And Lisa could have at least said something along the lines of "I didn't care about his looks" or "There was nothing wrong with his looks." Instead all she said was "I know" which implied that she was agreeing with Diane.

I don't like the way Diane did things but I can't blame her for a few things.. for example, his first real interview since the allegations and it was not supposed to be talked about? I mean It was an opportunity to hear Mike say he can't talk the details.. that does a lot in public opinion to know the reason why he doesn't defend himself is because he basically can't.. I never minded when people asked him about it as long as they did not imply anything and gave him the platform to say his piece.

did someone recorded it? in 720p? DVB stream? TS file?

To be fair, that's one of the best documentaries I've seen on MJ for decades.

It brought a few tears to my eyes, as well as reminding me of why he's the greatest ever.

After reading the comments here, I really have to check out this documentary even though I don't like Barbara.

And remember stupid Diane asking Lisa: Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?! Why?? Like he was a monster or something

I remember when she asked Lisa about the way Michael looked. And all Lisa said was "I know" or something along those lines.

she did it hoping the media would help her career but instead all they wanted to know bout her was why she went with michael and not about her music stuff

After reading the comments here, I really have to check out this documentary even though I don't like Barbara.

You should. I was very sceptical, and took a few days to decide to watch it, but I'm glad I did.

Girl;4179457 said:
Can't believe I actually wrote so much, but it is one of the issues closest to my heart – the manner in which the media abused Michael's good name and tortured his life for far too long. Whatever they can do to make up for that is long overdue and more than welcome.

Same here. How I suffered growing up because of it, but I'm hopeful for the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

these themes have been rehashed over and over and over again.....I've seen that OTW footage like a million times
The footage where he's dancing for Sylvia Chase and talking about them throwing money on the stage, etc? I don't recall that from the interview. Of course, I watched it the first time back in the day, and in the last few years many times on YouTube, so maybe I don't remember the original?

Also, don't remember him talking about Joseph swatting at him, etc. Thought that came out later. I do remember Joseph talking about disciplining the kids, but that's, of course, on the version on YouTube.

Back