Michael's background dancer saying they performed RTT on the dangerous tour once, where is it?

To refresh us .

Taken from it's Wikipedia - Michael's Song Remember The Time was released in January 14, 1992 ... recorded Feb 1991 but no particular date.
What year does Michael's dancer recall this ?Sometime during 1992/ late 1992 maybe ? because in 1993 .....M was dancing and he twisted his ankle! , thus the RTT performance in a chair. I never saw any performance of remember the time other than Soul Train awards in that gold chair. i remember that vividly cos as a child, it was a shock seeing him entering in on crutches like that. you'd be worried as a fan. personally , i wasn't too keen on his outfit there with Murphy because i was worried it was a back brace, meaning he might have hurt his back. ( personal thoughts of a fan. this was never said)

I also recall rumours though that , Cant let her get away and In The Closet was performed on Dangerous tour. i do not ever recall seeing any of those performed on the tv or radio .. you'd always wonder.
It is a mystery.

Edit - the video @laconcombremasque has posted. i'll go with that for now.
'In The Closet' was 'performed' (as an interlude) only one time during the Dangerous Tour.

It was during the Toulouse Dangerous Concert (1992), and it was a special instrumental performance (of a part of the song).

Michael Jackson gave that order to be played because he was informed that Princess Stéphanie of Monaco was in the audience.

The singer did not even appear on stage for that song, because while it was being played he was getting dressed for the 'Man In The Mirror' performance.

'Can't Let Her Get Away' was never performed during the Dangerous tour.

Vocal Director Kevin Dorsey meant that 'Can't Let Her Get Away' was rehearsed during a full-dress rehearsal.

The 'In The Closet' video footage from Toulouse:

Back