Michael's best performances

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Michael's all performances are amazing but which you think are the the most amazing? Which performances you like most? You can post the video if you want and tell why it is the best. It is very hard to choose but I think this is maybe the best Billie Jean performance:

Dancing is amazing in that performance and Michael is so energetic.

Last edited:
My favourite Billie Jean performance of History tour is Auckland 1996 :)

Last edited:
(sorry for the bad quality, the HD videos of that are banned by Sony in my country)

Can't even say if this is one of his 'best' performances. Don't have much general musical knowledge, can't say if certain parts are especially complicated or difficult to sing or dance.

But... this performance touches me incredibly much on an emotional level. He is so strong and so vulnerable at the same time, he smiles and he cries, he's as gorgeous and wonderful as can be.
I could watch this the whole day long with my heart beating and longing for him :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Two other breathtaking performances are the famous Billie Jean at Motown 25 and 'Dangerous' at American Bandstand 2002.

(sorry for the bad quality, the HD videos of that are banned by Sony in my country)

Can't even say if this is one of his 'best' performances. Don't have much general musical knowledge, can't say if certain parts are especially complicated or difficult to sing or dance.

Those performances are lip-synced so they aren't very difficult to sing. :) They are great performances nevertheless.

Beat It from Bucharest 1992 is awesome. It is the best Beat It performance than I have seen.

Last edited:
Billie Jean live at Munich - Dangerous Tour 1992

Billie Jean Cologne, Dangerous Tour 1992

The Dance, Vocals and Instrumentation are impeccable

Dance wise... Dangerous - MJ & Friends.

Vocal wise... Human Nature - This Is It.

WMA Monaco- Earth Song. I think only the ad libs are live- but if you wanted to see the very definition of "charisma", that's the one.

Wetten Dass in Germany- Dangerous. No singing, but the dancing was just- I don't know- not from this planet. Even surpasses the MTV Dangerous performance.

Last edited:
You want me to narrow it down? Some of my faves (and not mentioned)

Also all of the Royal Brunei concert, most of Gothenburg & Seoul for the HIStory tour, and the Bad Tour in Brisbane :p

Scream - Live In Gothenburg
Stranger In Moscow - Live In Brunei
Human Nature - Royal Brunei

The great thing about the '88 Grammy's for me is seeing all the other great artists face expressions that were sitting in the audience.

HIStory Tour Brunei is one of the best HIStory tour concerts. His energy was Off The Wall (no pun indented)

This hands down is one of my favorite performances. It was such an iconic moment for Michael that will never be forgotten.

the dirty diana performance posted before, did he not know the lyrics in the beginning?? it was not great to hear?? so it looks like he doesnt know the lyrics, he mumbles? at 1,50
Where was this??

for me great is the royal brunei live earth song, when he sings the last part live. amazing. its the only live performance i think of earth song, i mean live singing.

Dance wise for me i think dangerous 95. but its difficult to choose, he is so great!
also the live version of i just cant stop loving you in this is it is amazing

Those performances are lip-synced so they aren't very difficult to sing. :) They are great performances nevertheless.

Beat It from Bucharest 1992 is awesome. It is the best Beat It performance than I have seen.

off topic but why did he not sing live there???? i mean it was just 2 songs right?? he could easily have done it live? so why not do it live? i thought in that area he was always singing live but i think i was wrong then... i thought he was an artist who wanted to sing live because he found it important????

off topic but why did he not sing live there???? i mean it was just 2 songs right?? he could easily have done it live? so why not do it live? i thought in that area he was always singing live but i think i was wrong then... i thought he was an artist who wanted to sing live because he found it important????
I wonder too why he didn't sing those songs. Maybe Michael thought that performing and dancing are more important than singing. We maybe never know for sure. In Dangerous Tour many songs were lip synced too. But it doesn't bother me much. I enjoy watching lip synced performances too.

This is live from 4.10 right??? x

Yes. Audio seems to be a little out of sync in that video but he singed live. He's voice is so amazing. I wonder why he didn't sing the whole song.

Here is better video. Audio is in sync

Last edited:
it bothers me unfortanly when he is not singing live. some songs where he dances alot, ok i can accept that but sometimes i hate it when he is not singing live. like the man in the mirror, there was no dancing there, when your vocaly that! strong why not sing live? in the bad tour most of it was live right? in dangerous tour some? and in history almost nothing?
And in a tour its maybe understandable, but performing just 2 songs in a award show, that is not that exhausting as a tour is, so for me im bothered he did not sing live there. and i hope someday there will be an answer to why maybe the people than around him know it?

You're saying he lip-synced Beat It in Dangerous tour? No, Dangerous Beat It is completely live.

Back