Michael's Children Pay Him Tribute

Lets stay on topic people. The topic is the children's tribute to their father - nothing else.

His children are amazing! They are so educated, so well-mannered, so strong. It must be so hard for them! God bless them!

I am glad that Michael was able to instill Love and respect into his kids. Paris and Prince are so well behaved and also little Blanket. He will not see daddy again. How sad for him. only he knows his grief.. Aww!! I hope that there have some comfort from their Grandma..
What a lovely tribute to their Father..Micheal you were loved by your kids..

Oh Gawd, it's like now I just want to die. I just want to cry....Michael really is gone. And still I want to curse, I want to scream, I want to cry and scream at the same time.
I can't take this - God please let him come back. He wasn't supposed to die!

Life is soo sad now, I wish 2012 everthing ends

i Hope not..............

because, our duty as fans, is to keep MJ living on.

without us it wont happen.

i want to see whats happened with Elvis.

i wanna see in 30 years that people still love Michael Jackson and people still care about everythings thats happened.

and hopefully, forfill michaels dream of world peace.

Now hes dead we cant just give up and say i want the world to end.

WE DIDNT EVEN NO HIM.
AND WE ARE LIKE THIS.

IMAGINE............... what hes friends and family are feeling.

i bet they dont want the end of the world. they wanna keep MJ living on because without his family and friends and fans. it wont happen.

Those children are a testament to their father. They have something unusual, quite spiritual about them - cant put my finger on it.

Back