Michael's Children Pay Him Tribute

ohqmna.jpg

so beautiful...

This should have not happened. It is all so unnecessary. Michael should be with his children enjoying life, not laying in a casket about to join the grave. This is all so unfair and that's the greatest pain of all...

Those beautiful children will always be on my mind and prayers... Michael will keep a safe eye on them.

:cry: Paris is such a sweet heart. All of the children are. So sad what they are going through. No child deserves to lose their father at a young age :cry: and no mother and father deserves to lose their child first. :( Not fair at all.

:no: I feel so bad for those children, and I hope in Prince's case that his form of that disease is mild, unlike his dads.

I just cant bring myself to look at these pictures, I just miss Michael so much.

Unforgettable gesture.... his children are some tough little angels. God bless them !!

Life is soo sad now, I wish 2012 everthing ends
i wanted it too,
but i have changed my mind, because of his children,
imagine how michael would have felt? his little angels must live and be happy!
god bess them.
i love them really too much, like my brithers and sister!

Life is soo sad now, I wish 2012 everthing ends
This world lost the light :( It's dark and cold now. Makes me think God started to take back home his children and taking the best at first? Everything around only can get worse, climate, violence...
Michael definitely in a better and safe place now. God Bless him. And how much more pain and ignorance he could bear? Poor thing had enough, he went through hell here :(
Will wait on our time to go home, too.

that is so beautiful! placing the crown on his casket is just so touching. my heart goes out to the family and espeacialy paris, prince, and blanket. Michael really is the forever king. :cry: :cry:

That crown is fit for a king. What a wonderful gesture from his children. Shows they see him as a king.

When I saw the crown being placed on the casket, my mind started to imagine Resurrection Day, when Jesus comes back and the dead in Christ rise first. I could see Jesus opening Michael's Prometheon casket and grabbing him by his white, gloved hand. Michael's spirit returns to his body, his eyes open and in the twinkling of an eye, he comes to life. His long legs are the last to come out of the casket and in split second, he reaches back with his free hand to grab his crown and says to Jesus, "WAIT!....I GOTTA GET MY CROWN!" Can't you just see him doing that?

My guess on when the kids take full control or there money is probably once they reach the age of 30. And I am sure they will get 80% of the estate once Ms Katherine has passed.

Priscilla Presley had to turn over full control of Elvis' estate to LMP once she reached the age of 30.

My guess on when the kids take full control or there money is probably once they reach the age of 30. And I am sure they will get 80% of the estate once Ms Katherine has passed.

Priscilla Presley had to turn over full control of Elvis' estate to LMP once she reached the age of 30.

Michael's children should get their money when they turn 18 or 21.

This thread has been scrubbed clean and at least 20 posts have been deleted, next one gets an infraction.

REMINDER AGAIN:

MJJC does not allow discussion of the children's health, we give them the same respect we give their father, so don't go there.

Sad, just sad.. Bless their hearts.. And they included letters for mj to read while he's climbing the stairway to heaven

Thats's beautiful geez Michael why did you have to go I miss you so much.

God Bless those beautiful children

Julia

well, I don't tink they will get control of the estate when they get 18 or even 21, some legal expert said if the will showed anything , it proved how smart and great businessman mj was . Lisa Marie got a small portion of her father wealth at 28, then she got another small portion at 29 , and when she was 30 years old she got control over everything . MJ probably did the same .

yeah i cant see them geting full control until they are alot older like with presley

Clear pic of the stunning crown from KOP board. Thanks to Maudadams

crownmj.jpg

Back