Michael's eyelashes? ..lol randonm but im curious.

little bluenes

Proud Member
excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this- its my first thread. Theres something thats been bugging me for awhile...
does Michael wear fake eyelashers? or are they really that lush and long? i mean common! they're gourgous!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMcYrrudAT0
as you can see in this video...they're very long and keep getting forced shut during the raining bit...okay im strange. but im curious. plus...he LOOKS HAWT. XX

I can't click the video - (my laptop is being strange at the moment!) so I can't answer you at the moment.

I think this is the right place for your thread.. or maybe it should be in Man In The Mirror... ? I don't know?! :D

hi

I don't think he was wearing fake eyelashes , but it is obvious that he was wearing mascara . ( waterproof mascara)

i think he was wearing fake eyelashes in the when he addressed the public about the 93 accusations... looked like it anyway. he has long lashed anyway, so I don't think he wore them all the time.

Pretty sure they are fake. Mascara can't make them THAT long. They're really obvious in the interview with Molly Meldrum in 1996, Sydney.

I'm curious about it too.Sometimes his eyelashers are so long and so obvious.

Yes he is wearing false eyelashes for this video
his eyes are so beautiful :wub:

Back