Michael's Hands

tumblr_m3qilz6a671qdnlzlo1_500.jpg

Mm, long, sensuous fingers ...

I was obviously so overwhelmed when this was posted that I didn't fully appreciate it...

His hands look both gorgeous and massive here! 🥵
Mm, gorgeous, massive, artistic, expressive, beautiful, elegant.

And he's so still in this photo but the hands suggest (well, to me) the possibility of movement. Also, that he could be holding something - a secret? something precious?

That's just his hands. Not even gonna talk about his lovely face.

I do get a lot out of this photo.

Mm, gorgeous, massive, artistic, expressive, beautiful, elegant.

And he's so still in this photo but the hands suggest (well, to me) the possibility of movement. Also, that he could be holding something - a secret? something precious?

That's just his hands. Not even gonna talk about his lovely face.

I do get a lot out of this photo.
YES!!!

Elegant is a word that needs to be used more often when we talk about Michael. In fairness, I know you use it a lot. But I tend to get distracted by the more, eh...you know... suggestive words lol. But elegant is a constant with him. This is one of the most appealing things about him. I can't think of a single photo, or video, or performance I've seen where at the same time as being whatever else he was being, he wasn't also doing so with an incredible elegance, grace, and class.

His face is also stunning in this photo. So emotive. So much depth to his expression. But also the use of light in the photo, with the shadows and then his face and hands illuminated. I love the silhouette of his hat, I love his posture, the loose fit of the clothing, his jacket sliding a bit off his shoulder. Something about this makes me feel deeply nostalgic and a little bit sad. But that might also just be his expression.

Either way it is an incredible photo.

@Hiker

I would love it if you would take the pb off this one. No hurry, obvs. Just whenever you have time, if that's OK.

I wasn't gonna ask cos a) you do have a life and b) it doesn't actually cover his face or hands so it's not massively intrusive. But the more I look at this one the more I'm falling in love with it.

I think it's knowing how much better they look without the pb even when it seems like it's not that big a deal.

But only if you have time. No pressure.

Oh God...
Oh no...

Are you beginning a pic thread rampage?!? Should I brace myself???

As for this gif, allow me to go dunk my head in a bucket of ice.
oh god, I hope not cos it's getting quite humid over here. Plus I ate a hot X bun and now feel really lethargic.

I was looking for something and got distracted. Also found (again) gif of Michael holding a baby and don't know where to put it. Doesn't fit into any existing threads. It's annoying me.

oh god, I hope not cos it's getting quite humid over here. Plus I ate a hot X bun and now feel really lethargic.

I was looking for something and got distracted. Also found (again) gif of Michael holding a baby and don't know where to put it. Doesn't fit into any existing threads. It's annoying me.
There's a Michael with children thread I believe. Might be good there! Or in heart melters?

I'm in love with everything about this. The red socks are something special to my heart lol
I don't even know where to start with this one.

I spent about 3 minutes just staring at it then another 3 minutes trying to figure out where to put it - everywhere, obvs - and then went back to just staring.

I don't even know where to start with this one.

I spent about 3 minutes just staring at it then another 3 minutes trying to figure out where to put it - everywhere, obvs - and then went back to just staring.
This is the debate if my life. How do I categorize photos of Michael? All photos, but especially this era since ALL photos from this time illicit every possible human reaction lol.

Aren't we so lucky to love someone so dynamic and beautiful? Sigh.

Back