Michael's Hands

Baoclx4CEAAC9Vq.jpg:large

e70d0f941439e268f80004e2f2bb8edc.jpg

Its interesting to read his hand. Or not? I used to read, but it was long ago. He have many lines, difficult.

You know, I admittedly originally didn't really get it.

I do now. 😍 UGH I just love this man!
Listen, DG91, I'm offline today so you didn't read this and I didn't write it, lol.

BUT ...

Michael's hands, omg!

It's like with the sweat photos. sw23 loses her sh#t over photos of Michael all sweaty and I could never see it. I love a gig photo where someone is all sweaty bc it captures the energy and excitement of a gig. So I wasn't being all 'ugh, sweat, gross'. It wasn't that. I just couldn't see the Manhood element, iyswim. I did post sweaty photos but, like I said, that's bc I love a good gig photo.

One day I posted one and ... I just got it. No idea why but there was no going back, lol.

With Michael's hands (and wrists, omg, his wrists! 🥵 ) one thing I really love is they are really manly and yet very sensitive and elegant and artistic and kinda gentle looking.

You know, I admittedly originally didn't really get it.

I do now. 😍 UGH I just love this man!
Girl, we admire everything about him and every part of this man's body here... have you seen the "ears" thread?? 😂

We are all insane, but it's inevitable 🤷‍♀️

It's like with the sweat photos. sw23 loses her sh#t over photos of Michael all sweaty and I could never see it.
MY GOD do I ever!! Michael all sweaty and glistening... sweat dripping from his face and his curls 😳 😳 💦 I feel like an insane woman!!!
One day I posted one and ... I just got it. No idea why but there was no going back, lol.
This was the best day!

With Michael's hands (and wrists, omg, his wrists! 🥵 ) one thing I really love is they are really manly and yet very sensitive and elegant and artistic and kinda gentle looking.
YES! This! They are manly yet so elegant and gentle looking. Just like Michael!

@zinniabooklover, get off the forum!! 😡🤣
Once she knows your weaknesses, she will work hard to destroy you and it works every time lol

And LOL I did see the ears thread, I admittedly still don't really get that but I am happy that we all love Michael in our own way. 😁
Hahaha they are just cute!! It's not a manhood thing (for me at least lol). His ears are just adorable.

Honestly, everything about him is either adorable or drop dead sexy or BOTH (someone save me!).

As for the sweat... I think I'll save my comment for Manhood LOL. 😅🤣
Comments about the sweat belong either in the manhood thread, or a confessional. But I am shameless and without religion so mine end up everywhere, including imploding my entire brain space on a minute-to-minute basis.

@zinniabooklover, get off the forum!! 😡🤣
Thing you need to know about me is - whenever I say I'm going on a digital detox or I *really* need to get back to RL and crack on with stuff and not spend so much time on the board, er, that'll be when I end up spending MORE time on the board than ever, lol. Happens every time. Tomorrow I'm *really* supposed to be offline. Bank holiday (i.e. public holiday) so I'm busy busy tomorrow. No time for MJJC. Well, we will see how that pans out. :D

And LOL I did see the ears thread, I admittedly still don't really get that but I am happy that we all love Michael in our own way. 😁
Me neither. I don't even know if I've posted anything over there. 🤔

As for the sweat... I think I'll save my comment for Manhood LOL. 😅🤣
When I'm going through the archives of Sweat, some of the conversations I see, it's easy to forget which thread I'm on, lol. 🤣

But yes to everything noted and loved about this man, sometimes I'm at a loss for words about how miraculous he is 🥰🥵
You just summed up my day. I listened to a 2 hour radio show yesterday which was 100% Michael. Still haven't calmed down. It was amazing, I've been tottering around all day trying to make sense of various parts of my day and not really understanding any of it, lol.

Back