Michael's Hands

tumblr_n0ltt2XDSN1rv7pklo1_400.gif

It's the way he uses his hands as well as the way they look. So I think this gif qualifies. 🥰

Absolutely qualifies! Same with this one - the hands, but also closed eyes, curls on face, shiny fabric, ear! What more can be said.

Dangerous4.jpg
omigosh! Was already feeling a bit 'Michael - tearful' and this has just finished me off. This is so utterly, radiantly beautiful.

I am currently mesmerized by this gif... I need to slow it down or something.

Why is a man taking off gloves suddenly something that gets me hot? There is literally no explanation for the madness in my brain.

omigosh! Was already feeling a bit 'Michael - tearful' and this has just finished me off. This is so utterly, radiantly beautiful.
Just want to comment on this -- I have been in a weird emotional headspace all day. It started because of Michael (I read some stuff this morning about his later years that really messed me up, emotionally). Then some stuff with a student. Anyway I've been not great all day, emotionally, so some of these photos are wrecking me in a similar way.

He's so perfect though. I love him.

Just want to comment on this -- I have been in a weird emotional headspace all day. It started because of Michael (I read some stuff this morning about his later years that really messed me up, emotionally). Then some stuff with a student. Anyway I've been not great all day, emotionally, so some of these photos are wrecking me in a similar way.

He's so perfect though. I love him.
Yes, he is. Absolutely perfect.

I know this thread is about his hands and I absolutely love them... but his face is also just perfect. He is so perfect. I can't accept it.
Agree 100%. I really wanted to post that photo into every single photo thread in existence. Thought that might not meet with everyone's approval so managed to restrain myself, lol.

He is perfect. Sigh.

But like… why are his hands so perfect? Like… would it really have been so hard to make at least one thing about him not so devastatingly sexy so that we (the collective of female fans) could occasionally get some peace?

Ladies, I’m in rare form tonight.

And by rare form I mean basically the same way I am everyday but concentrated into 25 minutes at 1am.

But like… why are his hands so perfect? Like… would it really have been so hard to make at least one thing about him not so devastatingly sexy so that we (the collective of female fans) could occasionally get some peace?

Ladies, I’m in rare form tonight.

And by rare form I mean basically the same way I am everyday but concentrated into 25 minutes at 1am.
It takes a lot of work to try to have peace us ladies lol...
Gotta post his lovely hands as penance lol
itchandclose.jpg

What noun could be used to describe the collective of female fans? A derangement? A sobbing?

I give up. This is not my superpower. There must be a word that would sum up this madness.

@Hiker

Not sure how to do this. Am I supposed to send an email or can I just do a message here? I'll see how it goes.

Wanted to ask if 2 threads could be merged. There are 2 threads for Michael's hands. This one here that we've been using recently. But there's another one:

Michael's hands (lower case 'h') started in 2009 by littlesparrow. 15 pages vs. only 3 pages on this thread here. Seems sensible to merge them.

Whaddya think?

(I'm happy to send an email if that's the correct way to do it).

Last edited:
@Hiker

Not sure how to do this. Am I supposed to send an email or can I just do a message here? I'll see how it goes.

Wanted to ask if 2 threads could be merged. There are 2 threads for Michael's hands. This one here that we've been using recently. But there's another one:

Michael's hands (lower case 'h') started in 2009 by littlesparrow. 15 pages vs. only 3 pages on this thread here. Seems sensible to merge them.

Whaddya think?

I think that would be ideal to merge them. 😃

@Hiker

Whaddya think?

I will try to figure out how to merge.
PS: Its done. Enjoy!

Back