Michael's makeup appreciation thread

This is not the one. Not even close. But sort of similar. I'm too tired to go through the thread to look for the other one. Today I was gonna browse through the Lisa Marie thread, just have a nice quiet sesh with it, you know? 27 pages, wend! Seriously, 27 pages! I backed away very quickly, lol. It'll have to wait until another day.

In the meantime ...

iu

i was going to say would it be 95 scream -silver, it would make sense Yesterday was epic zin ! I can feel it happening all over again yano faith is on full blast right now hahahahah
No, it wasn't silver. Although it was real close-up but I'm fairly sure it was from the black outfit.

This is not the one. Not even close. But sort of similar. I'm too tired to go through the thread to look for the other one. Today I was gonna browse through the Lisa Marie thread, just have a nice quiet sesh with it, you know? 27 pages, wend! Seriously, 27 pages! I backed away very quickly, lol. It'll have to wait until another day.

In the meantime ...

iu
she keeps doing it to me she knows what i like hahahahahah oh my days look this picture oh he is so ....pensive haha
i love this p[hoto !

how is the lisa thread is it still sort of on the same page noone is talking court again right
No, it's just me posting photos. Tweet about Axl performing, quote from Lisa Marie, just normal stuff. Did a lovely run of photos where I alternated - classy outfit, punk outfit, classy outfit. You know, wend, we could probably fill up the Fashion in Music thread just with Lisa Marie. She was such a style icon. Yesterday did a load of Michael with Lisa photos. In the middle of all the 'make-up thread' mania, lol.

Now this, omg, THIS is perfect. Beautiful. Stunning. Haven't ever seen this one.

And the perfect signing off photo for me. I need to go. Love this photo. Your timing is perfect. :)
oh i wouldnt say that zin lol , nooo dont go omg we r just getting started here :eek: :ROFLMAO: 😆 lol im GLAD you like it zin. have a lovely evening @zinniabooklover

im not sure if that would be a grey blue on his lid you know ...steel, iron , grey blue? ..kind of colour ? looks blue to me , doesnt look black eye shadow right?
Still too tired to go and look for the Scream photo I posted but looking at this one you found, yeah, for sure there is a grey-blue thing going on. And I would say, even in his eyebrows, as well. I've noticed this before. She doesn't always do his eyebrows as dead black. Sometimes, yeah. SIM, for example. They are very bold. I would think she's added in some black eye pencil there. I used to do it myself. I love bold eyebrows, especially if your eye make-up is really strong.

But here I think she's used the eyeshadow / eyeliner pencil on his eyebrows to balance the eye make-up. Unless it's my imagination. I am VERY tired, still, after that mad session. But I'm sure I can see a soft grey-blue in there, quite subtle.

Still too tired to go and look for the Scream photo I posted but looking at this one you found, yeah, for sure there is a grey-blue thing going on. And I would say, even in his eyebrows, as well. I've noticed this before. She doesn't always do his eyebrows as dead black. Sometimes, yeah. SIM, for example. They are very bold. I would think she's added in some black eye pencil there. I used to do it myself. I love bold eyebrows, especially if your eye make-up is really strong.

But here I think she's used the eyeshadow / eyeliner pencil on his eyebrows to balance the eye make-up. Unless it's my imagination. I am VERY tired, still, after that mad session. But I'm sure I can see a soft grey-blue in there, quite subtle.
Right. yeah good example with sim . oh i used to use eye pencil to make it sharp , i mean eyebrows are the frame to the face, got to look perfect (as can be) id be very precise too with mine Im still bloody tired n all haha got up at the crack of dawn - restless ! oh , i wonder why 😆 just a bit pensive lol lol im glad u used this one we found as an example of the mystery grey -blue .Mmm can see something going on - id even say eye shadow / pomade you know . whatdaya think?

Re-posting your photo, @wendijane. Look at that lip pencil job she's done. So precise. And yet, not harsh. Never been very keen on lip pencil bc it always seems to be done so it's really obvious when I think it shouldn't be. She's done a great job here.
I like when it matches the lip although the pam / barb wire phase (in make up) to me looked good. Karen is really top at her craft. I always wished she'd write a book you know? these are the books that need to be written. i'd buy that . no question.

Back