Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Oh lord that was me right now trying to click that damn emoji hahaha I was all over the place! :ROFLMAO:šŸ„µ

šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ
LOL we are in deep trouble! Language is rendered useless around Michael :)
Don't ask, just enjoy. He kept refining his moves. Here is the proof, is it even humanly possible to move like that!

TII-Billie-Jean.gif

Also, this is from This is it, yes? I have not watched it yet! I mostly avoid stuff from post-2000 because the life circumstances depress me a lot. But he looks so fucking hot in this clip and those moves are just UGH. I don't understand how his body does what it does!

Iā€™ve been spending some time recently contemplating the ā€œSheā€™s out of my lifeā€ and ā€œyou are not aloneā€ girls who got to meet/dance/grope Michael on stage. And so I have a couple questions for the ladies of the thread:

1) would you want to be one of these girls?
2) which song would you prefer to experience this with?
3) how do you (realistically) expect you might act with him?

I have SO many thoughts, but I want to hear from others!

This GIF is from the Rome performance during the Bad tour. He was *definitely* more shy about this part of the song than he later became in Dangerous era or HIStory. But I chose this GIF because, God almighty, the smile, and the way he kind of raises his eyebrows like that makes me weak. We need a new word for sexy, I think.

Do you ever just feel a feeling so strongly you want to throw something, or cry, or devolve into nothing because you have no ability to express it? Thatā€™s how that smile and eyebrow raise affect me. The only words I can access are so profane theyā€™ll get me banned forever, and I cannot risk that. So for now letā€™s just say this much:

Oh Michael, what a god damn smoke show of a manšŸ”„ šŸ’Ø

Iā€™ve been spending some time recently contemplating the ā€œSheā€™s out of my lifeā€ and ā€œyou are not aloneā€ girls who got to meet/dance/grope Michael on stage. And so I have a couple questions for the ladies of the thread:

I have SO many thoughts, but I want to hear from others!

This GIF is from the Rome performance during the Bad tour. He was *definitely* more shy about this part of the song than he later became in Dangerous era or HIStory. But I chose this GIF because, God almighty, the smile, and the way he kind of raises his eyebrows like that makes me weak. We need a new word for sexy, I think.
Oohh excellent questions, these are definitely something I used to think about as a teenager.

1.) yes, absolutely. Ain't no way I'd pass up that opportunity šŸ˜‚.
2.) You Are Not Alone was usually my go-to, though I would also take She's Out of My Life. As a teen, I even went as far as to have a whole outfit planned just in case Michael ever toured again, and just in case he ever called me up to be that lucky girl lmao
3.) Realistically, just based on my past experiences with celebrities, I'd probably just freeze up and go into autopilot mode. Afterward, I'd probably kick myself because oh my god??? dreams do come true! and then just promptly freak out.

Oooh that gif, that smile. Be still, my beating heart šŸ˜

Do you ever just feel a feeling so strongly you want to throw something, or cry, or devolve into nothing because you have no ability to express it? Thatā€™s how that smile and eyebrow raise affect me. The only words I can access are so profane theyā€™ll get me banned forever, and I cannot risk that. So for now letā€™s just say this much:

Oh Michael, what a god damn smoke show of a manšŸ”„ šŸ’Ø

yes, yes, yes, and YES šŸ™Œ

I don't understand how his body does what it does
Just recovered from the process of creating that gif!!
Practice, practice and more practice. He probably came to threads like this on fan forums, and thought - "hmm, I have done it all, thrusting, humping the air, grabbing my crotch, even rubbing it, what more can I do that will drive them even more crazy!"

hmm, I think I might have to say no. I might have been one of those fans who waited outside his house to meet him, maybe had 5 minutes of meaningful (for me) interaction, but probably not the girl on stage in front of 100,000 people. That would have probably terrified me too much to be able to remember that moment fondly later.

More picture time -
history2.jpg

OH Ladies -- I love you all so much. I'm having a very rough and insanely busy week and have not been able to post in here as much as I want to. As in, not at all in 2 days lol. But this thread keeps me going, so someone, please, anyone, if you can hear me, please spam this thread with the hottest gifs and pictures that you can! I'm in love with this man and need him to keep me going.

Thank you in advance lol.

OH Ladies -- I love you all so much. I'm having a very rough and insanely busy week and have not been able to post in here as much as I want to. As in, not at all in 2 days lol. But this thread keeps me going, so someone, please, anyone, if you can hear me, please spam this thread with the hottest gifs and pictures that you can! I'm in love with this man and need him to keep me going.

We love you too girl! Don't worry we've got you lol

Ok what performance is this from?? Any idea??? That picture literally made me gasp LOL. How can he be so adorable and so dead sexy at the same time?!
I know it was definitely during the Dangerous tour...I'm thinking it was maybe in Oslo, Norway because in the background you can see one of the dancers wearing a traditional headdress during the performance of Will You Be ThereI'm such a detail picker lol! šŸ˜‚ Right?! šŸ„µ

I know it was definitely during the Dangerous tour...I'm thinking it was maybe in Oslo, Norway because in the background you can see one of the dancers wearing a traditional headdress during the performance of Will You Be ThereI'm such a detail picker lol! šŸ˜‚ Right?! šŸ„µ

You are the detail picker of my heart lol. This is the kind of data I need to imprint on my brain. You know what's nuts though? I have yet to watch an entire concert straight through. Two reasons:

1) I am holding off as long as possible to extend this love journey I am on
2) every time I have attempted to watch a full concert, I get 2-3 songs in and I LITERALLY GET SO EXCITED that I have to turn it off, like an absolute psychopath. My actual human heart starts fluttering and I start breathing heavy and I have to back away or else...I'm not sure what I worry will happen? But I think I feel like I might combust in excitement. Sometimes I actually scream when I watch him perform. Sometimes even just listening to his music, I actually scream from my joy. It's both sick and amazing.

Anyway, I want to reach a point where I know every concert of every tour and can easily identify which ones I need to rewatch for whatever reason. That would make capturing the GIFs and photos for this thread so much easier.

...not that I mine putting in the leg work :)

WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PHOTO BUT IT WAS JUST MY SLOW INTERNET!!! THIS IS A GIF?!

I am 100% unable to handle him. Just wondering, did MJ ever have an entire crowd faint in his presence? Because, I fundamentally don't understand how anyone can stay alive while watching him even exist.

WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PHOTO BUT IT WAS JUST MY SLOW INTERNET!!! THIS IS A GIF?!

I am 100% unable to handle him. Just wondering, did MJ ever have an entire crowd faint in his presence? Because, I fundamentally don't understand how anyone can stay alive while watching him even exist.
Hahaha nice surprise isn't it? ;)

Believe me the feeling is mutual in not losing it lol :ROFLMAO: I'm sure a lot of people fainted, but a whole crowd oh boy this would be a treasure hunt to find out lol! I wouldn't be surprised though, I sure would too lol

Hahaha nice surprise isn't it? ;)

Believe me the feeling is mutual in not losing it lol :ROFLMAO: I'm sure a lot of people fainted, but a whole crowd oh boy this would be a treasure hunt to find out lol! I wouldn't be surprised though, I sure would too lol
The actual best surprise haha. Thank you so much!

I doubt an entire crowd ever fainted, but I'm truly not sure how people managed. Do you ever see people on YouTube comments who are like "people just fainted because it was summer and it was hot, GAWD"? I see that every once in awhile. And while I am certain that definitely had an impact on the number of faints, I'm sorry, there is no way people weren't fainting out of sheer overwhelm from seeing him and hearing him.
I'm sure you've seen that video of one of the YANA girls fainting right when she got on stage and Michael has to hand her to the security lol.

The man had powers! People should just accept that lol.

The actual best surprise haha. Thank you so much!

I doubt an entire crowd ever fainted, but I'm truly not sure how people managed. Do you ever see people on YouTube comments who are like "people just fainted because it was summer and it was hot, GAWD"? I see that every once in awhile. And while I am certain that definitely had an impact on the number of faints, I'm sorry, there is no way people weren't fainting out of sheer overwhelm from seeing him and hearing him.
I'm sure you've seen that video of one of the YANA girls fainting right when she got on stage and Michael has to hand her to the security lol.

The man had powers! People should just accept that lol.
Of course! šŸ„°

True yes, literally with weather and exhaustion oh yeah once in awhile. Oh lord yes! I remember that my word he had strength that's for sure lol šŸ˜‰

Of course! šŸ„°

True yes, literally with weather and exhaustion oh yeah once in awhile. Oh lord yes! I remember that my word he had strength that's for sure lol šŸ˜‰
Lol yeah there is something really hot about that moment, isnā€™t there? I think the hottest thing about the HIStory era (I think thatā€™s when that happened, right?) was that he was older and just seemed soā€¦ in control? Not that he didnā€™t in the other eras, but there was just a different vibe. Maybe a maturity of some kind. Idk but whatever it is šŸ˜šŸ˜›

Oohh excellent questions, these are definitely something I used to think about as a teenager.

1.) yes, absolutely. Ain't no way I'd pass up that opportunity šŸ˜‚.
2.) You Are Not Alone was usually my go-to, though I would also take She's Out of My Life. As a teen, I even went as far as to have a whole outfit planned just in case Michael ever toured again, and just in case he ever called me up to be that lucky girl lmao
3.) Realistically, just based on my past experiences with celebrities, I'd probably just freeze up and go into autopilot mode. Afterward, I'd probably kick myself because oh my god??? dreams do come true! and then just promptly freak out.

Oooh that gif, that smile. Be still, my beating heart šŸ˜

yes, yes, yes, and YES šŸ™Œ

1) haha yes!! I would also have to, though I would be terrified lol. Not because of the crowds but because I would feel so worried about what he would think of me (though I know probably nothing because itā€™s part of the act lol). I would so badly want him to fall in love work me immediately, while also feeling totally unworthy, and it would just be a whole lot to handle emotionally. Maybe this says more about me than him hahs.

2) please please share what outfit and look you had planned!! Im dying to know haha. That is so cute that you planned it out! I would definitely choose Sheā€™s Out of My Life because of the drama lol. I also prefer it as a song, though both are great of course.

3) yeah I think freezing up would be a very reasonable reaction! Itā€™s so hard to imagine how someone could actively process a moment like that with him. I canā€™t even imagine touching him.

ā€¦ I mean, I can imagine it and often do, lol but in reality I have no idea. I think I would feel so overwhelmingly nervous. I would be so scared of doing something wrong, which is why Iā€™m amazed at the girls that attack him and throw their arms around him and kiss him and stuff. I admire that they have the guts because I would be so concerned about how he was feeling and what he was thinking I donā€™t think I could do anything. I would just follow his lead completely. I would also probably cry.

All I know is I would try to have dignity. But all I would care about was if he liked me and how I could make him want to marry me in like 10 seconds lol.

Sighā€¦ what a lost opportunity!

OMG! That expression! "I know I am so sexy, let me take it up a notch by bring coy about it!!" I am totally lost for words. I am guessing this is from the Earth Song that was motioned in another thread. I am scared to even watch it, don't think my heart can take it right now!!! I will keep just this image in my head for rest of the day šŸ¤©

There is so much more need to say, but had to get to work! Why Why Why! I will leave this little gif for now (I am still crazy about the Dangerous tour Human Nature, its gold!)

mjgif2.gif

OMG! That expression! "I know I am so sexy, let me take it up a notch by bring coy about it!!" I am totally lost for words. I am guessing this is from the Earth Song that was motioned in another thread. I am scared to even watch it, don't think my heart can take it right now!!! I will keep just this image in my head for rest of the day šŸ¤©

There is so much more need to say, but had to get to work! Why Why Why! I will leave this little gif for now (I am still crazy about the Dangerous tour Human Nature, its gold!)

mjgif2.gif
Did it come through as a pic or a GIF? I only ask bc I was having trouble with that last night. Iā€™m obsessed with his shy smile and his hands in his pockets. Heā€™s so perfect. Youā€™ve GOT to watch Earth Song!! The passion and energy is everything. But legitimately anytime he rips his shirt open, I collapse in on myself lol.

I looove that gif!! Would you mind linking the particular performance you are most obsessed with? I want to watch it! I know Iā€™ve seen it but Iā€™m not sure which one.

Side note: last night I googled ā€œMichael Jackson sexyā€ because, you know, and I ended up on a Prince forum. There was a thread about how sexy Michael is and all these people indulging. But then a random woman came in and was arguing that no women actually think heā€™s sexy and she used one of the Dangerous tour gifs and actually said with her human face ā€œhe doesnā€™t know how to do sexy.ā€ Of course she was attacked, though some people chimed in in agreement. But my Godā€¦can you imagine being so delusional as to not find him UNGODLY sexy?!?

Iā€™m just happy we are us lol.

Did it come through as a pic or a GIF?
I saw it as a gif. Maybe it's phone vs laptop, I saw on laptop.

I think he exudes so much sexiness that even if I was blind I would find him sexy. Though I still cannot get over how!! I am very sure he used to stand for hours in front of mirror perfecting his sexyness, or maybe it was just natural. But he definitely got bolder from Bad to Dangerous to History. I think dangerous 'touch your body' 'bodyroll' era and History was crotch touching era. But I need to observe more :eek: !!

I will try to create a collection of naughty
Human Nature moves. Weekend project.

1) haha yes!! I would also have to, though I would be terrified lol. Not because of the crowds but because I would feel so worried about what he would think of me (though I know probably nothing because itā€™s part of the act lol). I would so badly want him to fall in love work me immediately, while also feeling totally unworthy, and it would just be a whole lot to handle emotionally. Maybe this says more about me than him hahs.

2) please please share what outfit and look you had planned!! Im dying to know haha. That is so cute that you planned it out! I would definitely choose Sheā€™s Out of My Life because of the drama lol. I also prefer it as a song, though both are great of course.

3) yeah I think freezing up would be a very reasonable reaction! Itā€™s so hard to imagine how someone could actively process a moment like that with him. I canā€™t even imagine touching him.

ā€¦ I mean, I can imagine it and often do, lol but in reality I have no idea. I think I would feel so overwhelmingly nervous. I would be so scared of doing something wrong, which is why Iā€™m amazed at the girls that attack him and throw their arms around him and kiss him and stuff. I admire that they have the guts because I would be so concerned about how he was feeling and what he was thinking I donā€™t think I could do anything. I would just follow his lead completely. I would also probably cry.

All I know is I would try to have dignity. But all I would care about was if he liked me and how I could make him want to marry me in like 10 seconds lol.

Sighā€¦ what a lost opportunity!
Oh yes, I'd absolutely be terrified too, for all the same reasons and the crowd thing lol. But, if Michael says you gotta come up, you gotta come up haha

and pfffft, it wasn't even an outfit I actually owned, but I intended it to be a feminine take on the iconic Motown 25 Billie Jean fit šŸ˜‚. I really thought I was gonna dress to impress, but if I were planning for it now, I'd do something much more casual. Like maybe a pair of shorts, some sneakers and a tour shirt lmao.

Same, very much same! Like no shame or hate to those girls that seized the moment, but I would definitely be more concerned about Michael's comfort and safety over my own. I know I really appreciate the performances more when the girls are totally in sync with him and let him take the lead, and I can only hope that I would at least keep my dignity on stage and then freak out when I got back to my seat šŸ˜…

Oh, if I only were born just twenty years earlier.

Oh don't worry, girl, we got you!

Here, have something for your troubles:

uT0X0eb.gif

GQFTW5h.gif

Naomi is so incredibly lucky hahaa......whatever you do, for your own sanity, don't think of yourself in Naomi's position šŸ„µ

FBWRmIT.gif

75dJBfG.gif

These gifs got me sweatin' like a sinner in church, I tell ya šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

Oh yes, I'd absolutely be terrified too, for all the same reasons and the crowd thing lol. But, if Michael says you gotta come up, you gotta come up haha

and pfffft, it wasn't even an outfit I actually owned, but I intended it to be a feminine take on the iconic Motown 25 Billie Jean fit šŸ˜‚. I really thought I was gonna dress to impress, but if I were planning for it now, I'd do something much more casual. Like maybe a pair of shorts, some sneakers and a tour shirt lmao.

Same, very much same! Like no shame or hate to those girls that seized the moment, but I would definitely be more concerned about Michael's comfort and safety over my own. I know I really appreciate the performances more when the girls are totally in sync with him and let him take the lead, and I can only hope that I would at least keep my dignity on stage and then freak out when I got back to my seat šŸ˜…

Oh don't worry, girl, we got you!

Here, have something for your troubles:

uT0X0eb.gif

GQFTW5h.gif

Naomi is so incredibly lucky hahaa......whatever you do, for your own sanity, don't think of yourself in Naomi's position šŸ„µ

FBWRmIT.gif

75dJBfG.gif

These gifs got me sweatin' like a sinner in church, I tell ya šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ
šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µāš°ļø

I saw it as a gif. Maybe it's phone vs laptop, I saw on laptop.

I think he exudes so much sexiness that even if I was blind I would find him sexy. Though I still cannot get over how!! I am very sure he used to stand for hours in front of mirror perfecting his sexyness, or maybe it was just natural. But he definitely got bolder from Bad to Dangerous to History. I think dangerous 'touch your body' 'bodyroll' era and History was crotch touching era. But I need to observe more :eek: !!

I will try to create a collection of naughty
Human Nature moves. Weekend project.

Ummm absolutely! While he is incredibly visual in everything he does, his voice (singing and speaking) and his personality are intoxicating. I honestly think it all comes naturally from him. He just exudes it, I think, without much effort. His smile is maddeningly beautiful. His performance style almost feels like he is possessed by the music itself. I often wonder how true the whole ā€œthe music compels me to do itā€ thing is, because he id an extremely intuitive performer, but also so practiced. It doesnā€™t quite make sense for him to do all of it without thinking. So I guess it is somewhere in the middle. Still, I think his sexiness is just innate. It just spills out of him and we are all blessed to receive it lol.

I still think to me he is at his sexiest in the Bad era, but I donā€™t even think that I like to compare them. He is a different version of the same beautiful person in each time period. I find something special in every era that sets it apart from the others that set him apart from himself and makes it like falling in love with three different people, while basking in how consistent he is as a performer and person.

Idk if anything Iā€™m saying makes sense lol. I just am trying to say that despite my obsession with the Bad era, he is sexy as fuck in all versions of himself and I will stand by that forever lol

We love you too girl! Don't worry we've got you lol

Oh did I miss this one! It is definitely Will you be there, after the singing part is over. Usually in this song he is more reserved, not full on touch-yourself-without-a-care-in-the-world. But seems like here he gave in to the feeling. o_O

Anyway, I want to reach a point where I know every concert of every tour and can easily identify which ones I need to rewatch for whatever reason. That would make capturing the GIFs and photos for this thread so much easier.
Yes! Yes! and Yes! you got to watch the full concerts. There are usually tiny differences to make them unique. Dangerous Buenos Aires and History Gothenburg are my favourite so far. Easy guess that Human Nature in Dangerous is dangerously sexy!! šŸ˜œ Though Dangerous also has some cool moves. History is sexy all the way till he gets out of The Gold Pants. And then there are these precious moments like above tucked in somewhere ;)

Lol I get that completely!! Iā€™m not very nervous about crowds because Iā€™m a pretty extroverted person and fantasize about being famous in my spare time lol. But Iā€™m truly so intimidated by the thought of him. Like, just imagine him looking at you and acknowledging your existence lol. And then touching you and kissing your cheek! Iā€™d fucking collapse. I actually would.

Lol it is soooo adorable that you planned a female Motown 25 outfit. That is precious! Itā€™s funny you say that though because my current obsession is creating a female The Way You Make Me Feel outfit! Black skirt and tights with the royal blue button down and a white T-shirt. I havenā€™t done it yet but Iā€™m determined because itā€™s one of my favorite looks of his, ever, and I just want to embody his style so much lol. I feel like this is a very juvenile thought but I have no shame about it lol

I do honestly enjoy the girls going crazy over him because itā€™s kind of funny to me. But imagining it from his perspective is awful (unless it seems like heā€™s enjoying it). Thereā€™s one, dangerous era I think, where this girl straight up looks like she is humping him and attacking him and it actually bothers me because it looks so aggressive. I feel worried about him and his heart, which might not be necessary, idk. Anyway, I would just be so concerned about his enjoyment of the moment that I would just stand there shyly and hope heā€™d propose to me on the spot and then cry when he didnā€™t lol.

@OhButItsRed somehow half of my precious message ended up in the reply sectionā€¦ idk what Iā€™m saying but things arenā€™t right lol.

Maybe I was just distracted by those fucking gifs because GIRL!!!!

Ok so In the Closet hasnā€™t always worked for me (if itā€™s not apparent yet, Iā€™m extremely obsessed with his curly hair and I miss it in that video). However those GIFS are hot AF!! I am not capable of looking at them without fantasizing for the rest of my life lol. He looks so tender and sensual and kind and justā€¦ god everything you could want lol.

As for Come Togetherā€¦. That shit should not even be legal. I am actually, for once, not exaggerating when I say I legitimately think that video might be the sexiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. His entire aura in it, his swagger, his look, his body, his smile, his movement, his HIP THRUSTS, his belt, the camera following him as he moves, just every single component of it is actually fire. I canā€™t believe such a thing existed all these years and I didnā€™t know about it. I think that is the most irrefutably sexy he has ever been. I literally thirst for everything in that video.

PS: I am running a booth at a conference and looking at these gifs and responding in between talking to people. What a world. If only they all knew lol

PS: I am running a booth at a conference and looking at these gifs and responding in between talking to people. What a world. If only they all knew lol
You are playing a dangerous game girl!

....... and there is too much talking happening on this thread and too little visuals. Here is one. I did not make it, copied from one of the random older pages on this thread -

mjgif1.gif

@OhButItsRed somehow half of my precious message ended up in the reply sectionā€¦ idk what Iā€™m saying but things arenā€™t right lol.

Maybe I was just distracted by those fucking gifs because GIRL!!!!

Ok so In the Closet hasnā€™t always worked for me (if itā€™s not apparent yet, Iā€™m extremely obsessed with his curly hair and I miss it in that video). However those GIFS are hot AF!! I am not capable of looking at them without fantasizing for the rest of my life lol. He looks so tender and sensual and kind and justā€¦ god everything you could want lol.

As for Come Togetherā€¦. That shit should not even be legal. I am actually, for once, not exaggerating when I say I legitimately think that video might be the sexiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. His entire aura in it, his swagger, his look, his body, his smile, his movement, his HIP THRUSTS, his belt, the camera following him as he moves, just every single component of it is actually fire. I canā€™t believe such a thing existed all these years and I didnā€™t know about it. I think that is the most irrefutably sexy he has ever been. I literally thirst for everything in that video.

Oh lord girl, those gifs...for reals!! Oh I love his hair in that...just everything dammit! šŸ˜‚šŸ„µ

Come Together.....šŸ„µšŸ„µāš°ļø:love: I'm dead lol!!
You are playing a dangerous game girl!

....... and there is too much talking happening on this thread and too little visuals. Here is one. I did not make it, copied from one of the random older pages on this thread -

mjgif1.gif
This is multitasking on a whole other level! :ROFLMAO::love:

Back