Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Trust me...gold pants are life!
f2f9665cf764d2aeec75777a69e8ca3f.gif
OMG! I totally forgot he has a face 👀! And what it is doing it even more devastating! 😱🥵

Oh God! Is it my eyes playing trick on me or we are witnessing Mike Jr bounce up and down unrestricted!! I cannot function anymore. I need to go home and be alone with this gif. :eek:o_O😲 Though probably should not be operating a car at this moment.
I don't think he's wearing any underwear...imagine that!

I’ve been spending some time recently contemplating the “She’s out of my life” and “you are not alone” girls who got to meet/dance/grope Michael on stage. And so I have a couple questions for the ladies of the thread:

1) would you want to be one of these girls?
2) which song would you prefer to experience this with?
3) how do you (realistically) expect you might act with him?

I have SO many thoughts, but I want to hear from others!

This GIF is from the Rome performance during the Bad tour. He was *definitely* more shy about this part of the song than he later became in Dangerous era or HIStory. But I chose this GIF because, God almighty, the smile, and the way he kind of raises his eyebrows like that makes me weak. We need a new word for sexy, I think.

Do you ever just feel a feeling so strongly you want to throw something, or cry, or devolve into nothing because you have no ability to express it? That’s how that smile and eyebrow raise affect me. The only words I can access are so profane they’ll get me banned forever, and I cannot risk that. So for now let’s just say this much:

Oh Michael, what a god damn smoke show of a man🔥 💨
I think if that happened to me I would like it to be you are not alone. It’s such a beautiful song and a comfort song to me…(even though R Kelly wrote it, ew). I identify with the song even as a child because we had the painting in my house that inspired the video.

I would hold him tight and try to revel in the moment as much as I could…kiss him on the cheek and bury myself in his hair and kiss his neck! If he tried to kiss more I’d absolutely let him, but I wouldn’t want to force it. I’d tell him in his ear how thankful I am for him and that his music has gotten me through tough times. I would definitely cry. I’d just melt and let him guide me through the dance.

Then have to change my underwear after haha! 😩🔥😑

I watched Munich 97 with my mom the other night and she said something sweet at that part, she said, aw it’s his way of hugging the whole audience! ❤️ I love that.

You are playing a dangerous game girl!

....... and there is too much talking happening on this thread and too little visuals. Here is one. I did not make it, copied from one of the random older pages on this thread -

mjgif1.gif
That finger circle is just…omg too much!! 🔥

I
I can picture that moment in my head as well, oooo man!! Last night my boyfriend and I watched some History and I said I’m sorry I can’t stop staring at the gold pants! 😩🔥 even he admitted MJ’s sexiness!
I loooove when men admit how sexy he is. I just like to believe his sexiness transcends all genders and sexualities in its absolute purity.

Then have to change my underwear after haha! 😩🔥😑

I watched Munich 97 with my mom the other night and she said something sweet at that part, she said, aw it’s his way of hugging the whole audience! ❤️ I love that.
LMAO girl truer words have never been spoken.

Awww that is so sweet. But totally right. He was so filled with universal love!

You can leave that to me.
There are so many naughty things I can say about this but I don't want to get kicked out. So I will just think them.
I would not tame it. I would unbridle it, revel in it, and exhaust him thoroughly lol.

Ugh I love that moment! In the Closet!! I’d let him give it to me! Also, what a cute great butt. 🍑 hahaha I’m so glad I rejoined this community and that I’m not alone!
Lmao this thread is the literal reason I joined this community. When I saw that it hadn’t been updated in a year, I could not stand for it. I looooove how thirsty everyone is for him and how much he gives us to pine over. What a generous man lol.

I am still fixated on that gif thrusting GIF and all the….jostling lol. I want that projected on my brain forever lol

I

I loooove when men admit how sexy he is. I just like to believe his sexiness transcends all genders and sexualities in its absolute purity.
Absolutely! He really was transcendental in that way. My bf has always been a fan but he said he has “accepted” that he might have done the allegations, but he’s changing his mind about it now and I’m so glad!!

Absolutely! He really was transcendental in that way. My bf has always been a fan but he said he has “accepted” that he might have done the allegations, but he’s changing his mind about it now and I’m so glad!!
Oh that’s is wonderful to hear! It’s legitimately painful to me to imagine anyone thinks those things about Michael. It’s the antithesis of who he was!

Oh that’s is wonderful to hear! It’s legitimately painful to me to imagine anyone thinks those things about Michael. It’s the antithesis of who he was!
It really is! He can be stubborn sometimes haha, so it makes me happy that he’s letting me open his eyes about it and not judging me for being a huge fan! ❤️ Also being a millennial I have some Gen Z employees that love him too, and it’s so awesome to see a new generation knowing he was innocent! And they think he’s sexy too! I love to see it!!

It really is! He can be stubborn sometimes haha, so it makes me happy that he’s letting me open his eyes about it and not judging me for being a huge fan! ❤️ Also being a millennial I have some Gen Z employees that love him too, and it’s so awesome to see a new generation knowing he was innocent! And they think he’s sexy too! I love to see it!!
Oh totally! I’m a millennial too and I teach college so all of my students are Gen Z. Michael has come up several times in class discussions and only in positive ways. A couple days ago actually someone brought him up and someone else in the class sang “heehee” and everyone laughed. It was adorable. One of my students even wrote a paper about him and how mistreated he was regarding his vitiligo. So that’s lovely to see!

Also, I’m determined to get other people to see how sexy he is. Before becoming a fan I didn’t associate that with him. Now it is impossible not To see it lol

Oh totally! I’m a millennial too and I teach college so all of my students are Gen Z. Michael has come up several times in class discussions and only in positive ways. A couple days ago actually someone brought him up and someone else in the class sang “heehee” and everyone laughed. It was adorable. One of my students even wrote a paper about him and how mistreated he was regarding his vitiligo. So that’s lovely to see!

Also, I’m determined to get other people to see how sexy he is. Before becoming a fan I didn’t associate that with him. Now it is impossible not To see it lol
That is so true that it’s impossible to miss his sexiness once you see it! When my bf saw the girls freaking out in the audience, he was like “damn they were crazy for him!”

That is so true that it’s impossible to miss his sexiness once you see it! When my bf saw the girls freaking out in the audience, he was like “damn they were crazy for him!”

Oh completely!! Since I’ve become a fan, I’ve been practically evangelizing about him lol. I sent my sister all kinds of clips and videos and she now totally agrees that he is insanely sexy and that a large part of that just stems from his charisma, and how endearing he is as a person, matched with how raw and powerful of a performer he is.

Ahhhh I could gush about him all day!!

Back